Sergio Gabriel Martinez vs. Paul Williams II - GOAT Knockout

metrocard

Legend
Wow. Martinez is the man. That knock out shocked boxing.epic.Anyone surprised? I'm definitely not. I've been calling this to happen for SO long. Williams leans in and has never improved his defense. Bang, THAT is what happens.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
HE GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT loll.

yea man that was bad Williams was way too aggressive and leaving himself vulnerable to those huge hits

KingCharles34

All Star
i was rootin for the punisher but i also like Sergio Martinez alot...athletes from Argentina are the GOATS...GINOBILIIIIIII

whos seen the martinez pavlik fight? Kelly got bruised and bloodied up real bad but he did land more against Martinez then he did against Bhop.

Pavlik vs Martinez
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMBR7FDI

KBlack25

Starter
Damn I don't even watch boxing, I like MMA more but b/c I like MMA I follow a little bit of boxing and that was BRU-TAL! Like a video game knockout...I still think my favorite though is from MMA:

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Martinez is the truth.. I won a lot of dough when he was a underdog against cement footed Kelly Pavlik... I was expecting a Martinez win but not with a KO like that.. If Mayweather decides to fight again and doesn't fight Pac.. Hed have problems with a guy like Martinez at 154... Pac would have problems with him too