Knicks VS Charlotte - Nov. 23

KingCharles34

All Star
5 star game thread

This is a key game, tomorrow night too. Showing consistency would be great but...

I predict the Knicks will get arrogant, sleep on the Bobcats, and lose tonight.

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I don't remember the last time the Knicks played consistantly good basketball.

this post is on point...lets not get woodys until this team proves it can be consistent. And oh yea, no homo

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
gallo has SO much variety to his game.

all you haterz are gonna eat your words, but it'll be a good thing :cool:as he will help us win plenty!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gallo has 8 points on 2 shots lmao.

Good first half, the Knicks can't let up in intensity and tenacity. I liked what Dougie Fresh brough to the table, and Bill Walker had a nice contribution off the bench.

Keep it up NY!

KingCharles34

All Star
Tdoug is sayin nobody needs to teach me how to duggie :cool:

The cock is showing his versatility...women like a man that can switch it up (pause)

welcometonycity

Rotation player
knicks are having a solid game. when galo is on they always do good. mozgov looks pretty good tonight too, including turiaf... the offense is passing the ball more and being smart except some selfish 3s..... and the d is playin good hustling, i see every sticking to their man even tho right now their slackin

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Great thread, Crazy8s.

I predict the Knicks will get arrogant, sleep on the Bobcats, and lose tonight.

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I don't remember the last time the Knicks played consistantly good basketball.

dumbass of the week......:gony:

iSaYughh

Starter
Goddamn. What a nice, timely 3 by Fields.

Then Augustin jacks one. :barf:

Gallo whiffs a 3, but avenges himself with a clutch rebound, to then get the foul.

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
Can we please just beat an opponent without letting them have a glimmer of hope? Just once to put my blood pressure at ease.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Can we please just beat an opponent without letting them have a glimmer of hope? Just once to put my blood pressure at ease.

I know it makes our hearts stop but I'm not complaining. This is exactly the type of game we'd blow last year. Notice how in the fourth quarter the Knicks NEVER relinquished the lead. Yea the Bobcats came close, but the Knicks never gave the lead up. Same thing happened in Golden State and LA.

Obviously we all wish the Knicks would build on the 12 point lead they had, but it's still refreshing to see them hold on. Good win for the Knicks. Loved Landry Fields in the 4th quarter.

And how about Gallo and Ray Ray with ice in their veins at the end? Clutch clutch free throw shooting to put the Bobcats away.

Now we gotta go to Charlotte and get another win.