New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 11/24/2010

What seed with the Knicks finish with, this year?

• 1st-4th seed

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 5th-7th seed

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • 8th seed

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 9th-12th seed

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 13th-15th seed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jzero29

Rotation player
what a game

The bobcats put up a hell of a fight.
but the knicks win again.
Good answer 5 games in a row, to rebound from 6 game losing streak

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
STAT IS BEAST!!!! thats what im talking about 5 blocks he the man. and topping it off with a facial on Jackson. 5 in a row lets enjoy it and come back and beat the hawks on saturday. were looking real good right now.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
felton has proven he could make that leap to all-star level pg he's a keeper in my opinion we dont need another pg. and STAT is STAT dude is a monster.

I agree, wholeheartedly.

And btw, LOL @ all the David Lee stans who were claiming that Amare wouldn't be an upgrade.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
More, please! I have to fight not to get hyped on these last few games. But we might be "back." Finally. The next few games will give us undeniable proof.

mafra

Legend
Great game. What a finish from Amar'e. The block, the free throws, then the out-of-control spinning and creating in the lane finding Fields.

First 5-game winning streak in 5 years.

NY now owns tiebreaker vs CHA.

If MIA losses tonight, NY will trail the Heat by a mere half game. Who would predict that after 16 games.

Great win. Knicks need to keep rolling!

Now we believe again!

jzero29

Rotation player
That last block was the play of the game.
feltons steal/rebound off missed free throw to seal it.
I know what to be thankful for, the Knicks looking good and back to .500. Hope the Knicks continue their wining ways.
knicks look good, just hope they rebound a little better to many offensive rebounds, especially grabbing those blocked shots...also inside defense. I mean the blocks are good but there wwere a lot of easy layups. penatration...needs to be stopped. oh yeah.

Overall good game

Last edited:

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Don't get me wrong I love what's happening but we need someone who can rebound. Pat R "rebounds= rings"....come on Walsh do your magic

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'll take good defense and shotblocking over meaningless defensive rebounds anyday. David Lee grabbed a ton of boards but he did it at the expense of poor defensive positioning...I'm OK with us being outboarded so long as we, I dunno, WIN GAMES.

Great game tonight. Felton bringing it in front of the home crowd...I like it.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
I'll take good defense and shotblocking over meaningless defensive rebounds anyday. David Lee grabbed a ton of boards but he did it at the expense of poor defensive positioning...I'm OK with us being outboarded so long as we, I dunno, WIN GAMES.

Great game tonight. Felton bringing it in front of the home crowd...I like it.

I didn't say defensive rebounding i said rebounding....the only reason this game was close was cats had 10 more offensive rebounds then we did.

fundenmentals and basics are what win games and there is nothing more basic or fundemental about the game of basketball then rebounding. Learn the game son and then we can talk.