Sweetest Draft Pick = 43

Jhad66

Rookie
I saw the game

I saw the game Trevor Ariza a fucking beast. He got bunnies out his ass, he can score in the paint, he can shoot, and he can catch alley ops all game from Starbury. Trevor will be a fan favorite, whenever he is on the court there is a disadvantage to the away team. The Knicks will be playing with six players. The 5 on the court and the MSG Crowd.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Please keep the language clean in here!!

I haven't seen Ariza play as of yet, it's good to hear how good a pick he was. I can't wait till the start of the season. Alot of articles have stated that Trevor Ariza would probably have gone in the first round if he waited a year or two more b4 entering the draft.

jayp

Benchwarmer
great games from trevor ariza.. looks like he'll definitely make the roster.. let's hope he continues to put up those kind of numbers..

JJtheKnick

Starter
im surprized he is doing this well. he was # 43 in the second round. if he keeps this up this up i think the signing of demarr is going to be slim

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Can't wait to watch the summer league game tonight on MSG.
Anyways I hope the crawford deal goes through that way we will clear up a good number of players from the roster and probably will have enough room for both ariza and demarr

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i was quite impressed by arizas play, hes a very good passer and ran well in fast break, once he bulks up a bit and improves his shooting and man to man defense, i think he can be a very good player

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Saw the game tonight, Ariza looks pretty good. Demarr looked like CRAP. If you seen the game I'm sure you would agree. Ariza's ball handling and passing was really nice, saw him set sweetney up under the basket a couple of times. Trybaski's foot work in the paint was nice but he was way too soft in the defense. People were straight up making lay ups in his face and he always reacted like a minute late.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
everything u sed was completely accurate, i also found that sweetney was dominating on the boards very well and made some nice hoops down low, and i was kinda impressed how well barrett played even tho he didnt have the ball very much, he set up players well on the pick n roll and made some nice shots, although i didnt like how msg cut off segments of the game, but 1 huge plus was that nba tv has the old nbc bball theme song, haha, i loved that, l8r