Sweetest Draft Pick = 43

jayp

Benchwarmer
yeah.. he barely gets to show what he can do.. i bet you if he had at least 20 mins he could be productive.. give him a chance!!

e_D

Benchwarmer
Ariza has potential through the roof. He has energy, some fly moves, can run, can shoot, pass and all that. In time, I think he can develop into a Sprewell type player.

As for Sweets.. He's a monster, and is on his way to becoming a power player. But we all knew that. ;)

dacash

Benchwarmer
azria was hurt and wont play anymore whothe hell is david hawkins how did he become such a nice scorer???

e_D

Benchwarmer
i think Ariza sat out the last 3 games of the summer league because of a pulled muscle or something.. David Hawkins took the starting role and dropped like 20's in each game..

Trevor Ariza is def. for real...He's a friend of my younger brother and we all went to the same high school WESTCHESTER high school in los angeles CA...really glad to see him doin so well because he honestly shouldn't have came out so early...helped westchester win 3 state titles tho and was a beast for UCLA...he's also the first nba player from my high school GO COMETS!!...lol...but on the real watch out for the next nba player from westchester high...HASSAN ADAMS of ARIZONA...guaranteed lottery pick....and about to be one of the best players in the nation this upcoming college season...

e_D

Benchwarmer
it's not serious. they decided to keep him out and rest him up because they already saw his talent level. expect for him to be signed and on the team next season.

but that makes me wonder how Dermarr is going to fit into the picture..

JJtheKnick

Starter
dermarr really showed me and i would guess all of you guys something this season. i wouldent want to lose him but this rookie as been everything we thought he wouldent be. so its a toss up.