I hate to even bring this guy back up....

Toons

is the Bo$$
lmao @ this thread....
miami aint tradin none of them fools
they are gonna play out their contracts....each of them, they will all be resigned and finish their career as miami heat players.
end of story.
Beat the heat. End of story.

While we aer on unrealistic topics....is there a way we can get blake griffen? that dude was made to play in new york....clippers aint doin him no justice.

What about rubio? sotas gonna be good wth rubio, love and beastly

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
lmao @ this thread....
miami aint tradin none of them fools
they are gonna play out their contracts....each of them, they will all be resigned and finish their career as miami heat players.
end of story.
Beat the heat. End of story.

While we aer on unrealistic topics....is there a way we can get blake griffen? that dude was made to play in new york....clippers aint doin him no justice.

What about rubio? sotas gonna be good wth rubio, love and beastly

The only way you get him is if decides to test free agency when his contract is up. I think the Knicks should try to land DeMarcus Cousins from The Kings. I think it has become obvious that he does NOT want to play there and I think the Knicks could offer Sacramento 1 or 2 players that they would like. Also, I think STAT could be a great mentor for DeMarcus Cousins and maybe real him back in a little and really bring out this guys full potential! Cousins would be awesome flanking STAT; a nightmare for other teams to defend.

iSaYughh

Starter
The only way you get him is if decides to test free agency when his contract is up. I think the Knicks should try to land DeMarcus Cousins from The Kings. I think it has become obvious that he does NOT want to play there and I think the Knicks could offer Sacramento 1 or 2 players that they would like. Also, I think STAT could be a great mentor for DeMarcus Cousins and maybe real him back in a little and really bring out this guys full potential! Cousins would be awesome flanking STAT; a nightmare for other teams to defend.

I love Cousins. Agree that STAT would be primo alongside him, on n off court.

It doesn't seem wretchedly far fetched either. Still, he's a legit high-impact rookie lotto pick who plays C. Never know, though, just how much Kings dislike him.

Theyd prolly want Moz in return, if not just for PR of it. Moz, Chandler, AR as a base. I dunno lol. I think we just want a legit starting C right away, and why we focus hard on M.Gasol.

Don't see Griffin leaving LA, either. Clips have a nice future. Griffin and Gordon are basically all stars already. Farouk or whatever sf they just drafted seems like a legit starting piece, and even Bledsoe seems to be a solid starting PG developing real fast.

KBlack25

Starter

DeMarcus Cousins is an emotional rollercoaster and might set a new league high for Techs. I'd rather Favors (though that ain't happening).

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
DeMarcus Cousins is an emotional rollercoaster and might set a new league high for Techs. I'd rather Favors (though that ain't happening).

So was Rasheed Wallace, look how great his career was... Cousins is young and at the start of his career, maybe having someone like STAT as a mentor could help him to focus that energy so that he can realize his full potential.

KBlack25

Starter
So was Rasheed Wallace, look how great his career was... Cousins is young and at the start of his career, maybe having someone like STAT as a mentor could help him to focus that energy so that he can realize his full potential.

Cousins got thrown out of practice today.

No thank you.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
That Kings team hasn't been doing so hot. Tyreke hasn't been as effective as last season, and Cousins has been ok for a rookie.

Their poised to get another top 5 pick on that team.