I hate to even bring this guy back up....

Ugh its grosses me out that im even talking about this but Alan Hahn brought it up on Twitter, not me. and I thought it would make for some good disscusion.

Alan Hahn brought up the Idea...

Via Twitter @AlanHahn
Just tossing it out there, but if LeBron isn't happy in Miami, the Knicks would probably be willing to take the sloppy seconds.

Let's just say MIA gets Eddy Curry (need a center), Gallo (SF) and Toney Douglas +$3M for LeBron. Send AR to IND for 1st Rd pick to sweeten.

Personally I dont want him. **** LeBron. He made his bed now let him lay in it and get raped. I would take Melo over this ****er any day.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Riley would take over coaching before trading him. If LeBron would still be unhappy, he is f***ed.

Don't want this tool. I'd take Eddy Curry over him.

dave2138

Rotation player
Not going to get Lebron for Gallinari and Eddy Curry...You'll get James Jones for that package.

No chance though they trade Lebron or Wade anyway since the other team would pretty much have to trade their whole team to get that one player. They'll have nothing else to build around.

Plus its 20 games in...they are 1.5 games out of 3rd place. I would give it 2-3 years before we hear any rumors about 1 of the big 3 getting traded.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

HAHA!!:lol:

All this, the hate from Cleveland, the 70% decrease in popularity (or whatever it was), the % loss in endorsements AND DeLonte West just broke his wrist in LBJ's mother's anus.

dwest.jpg

"I got it all the way up to the band and crack! Broken wrist. DAYAM!!

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Riley would take over coaching before trading him. If LeBron would still be unhappy, he is f***ed.

I would with out hesitation make that trade; don't care if the Knicks were his 5th choice... The reality is there is NO WAY in hell Riley will trade him. Miami will most likely talk with teams about trading Bosh, that I am so sure about! I think the sly and devilish Riley has finally figured out he needs a true point guard and a banger in the middle...
The Knicks need to hold steady, wait to see if they can get Melo and if not, what alternatives are available...

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This is what happens when players hold too much leverage and play GM. Instead of building a well rounded team with complimentary players, the league let Lebron dictate his own terms. Lebron foolishly thought it was a good ideas to throw together talent with no thought for roles, chemistry and positional consideration. The roster is now severely flawed and capped out. I am sure they will find a way to compete but I am loving Lebron's struggles. Maybe his ego will come back down to earth now...

BTW, I don't want Lebron any longer. He is an ego maniac and does not seem to be a winner. I also agree that Riley will take over way before they blow up that roster.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
This is what happens when players hold too much leverage and play GM. Instead of building a well rounded team with complimentary players, the league let Lebron dictate his own terms. Lebron foolishly thought it was a good ideas to throw together talent with no thought for roles, chemistry and positional consideration. The roster is now severely flawed and capped out. I am sure they will find a way to compete but I am loving Lebron's struggles. Maybe his ego will come back down to earth now...

BTW, I don't want Lebron any longer. He is an ego maniac and does not seem to be a winner. I also agree that Riley will take over way before they blow up that roster.

You are exactly right and hopefully in the next CBA they will add a clause that prohibits GM's from using their players as proxys to circumvent the tampering rule. Riley is a sly dog and that is exactly what he did with Wade. Now, let's just enjoy the results of his actions.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Serves his bitch ass right if they do deal him, he should have manned up and stayed true and stayed in Cleveland if he didn't come to the bright lights of NY.

Realistically, Riley isn't going to give up on the concept of the big 3 until the end of the season. If they are at .500 then you have to think that Bosh would be moved to create some cap room to bring in some better complementary players.

Glad we didn't get Bosh, overpaid paid role player that like Colangelo said didn't lead for s**t up in Toronto. We got Amare for a lot less and he gives you those intangibles like leadership that you need to win.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
None of them will be traded anytime soon. Let them rot over there in Miami with the worst fans in the NBA.

Sign Melo in the offseason and beat Miami in the playoffs every year.

And all of the Knick fans that wanted to gut the team for Melo now should look closely at Miami. Depth, role players and a strong bench are just as important as having stars. We wait a year and sign Melo this summer and compete for a championship next year.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I dont understand why I can post Youtube videos properly on this site. If I use the URL it is blank and if I use the embed code it does what you see above. NAy suggestions?

BTW, I am using the YT button and pasting the code in between. If I paste the URL of the video it is blank. Thanks.

moneyg

Starter
the funny thing is... and i brought this up over the summer is that wade would be the first to go because of his injury prone a$$

i dont want no parts of him though. he will probably get traded to chi town or orlando

tiger0330

Legend
Must be the applet your using to paste the link in. I just copied and pasted your embedded code and got the below, looks ok to me.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNgf6fd88g8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNgf6fd88g8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I dont understand why I can post Youtube videos properly on this site. If I use the URL it is blank and if I use the embed code it does what you see above. NAy suggestions?

BTW, I am using the YT button and pasting the code in between. If I paste the URL of the video it is blank. Thanks.

Just post the video code inbetween the YOUTUBE tags.

For example, the below url for the youtibe video is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgf6fd88g8

Just copy and paste the "cNgf6fd88g8" part inbetween the YOUTUBE tags like so: YOUTUBEcNgf6fd88g8YOUTUBE

Quote my post here to see how the above video is posted.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I mentioned earlier before the FA summer that, in my mind, the only thing sweeter than getting LeBron would be if we got Carmelo and instead beat LeBron time and time again in the playoffs.

Let's make that happen.

petescud

Starter
I agree.....Bron Bron is a big baby. Great ballplayer, but very inmature in some areas of his game. He did the same nonsense to his prior coach. Sad. Cause he's in the top 3 players in the game

By the way, the more I watch that video the more I realize it was absolutely intentional. He totally leans in with his shoulder. What an ass.