Stephon Marbury cut by team in China

p0nder

Starter
wow, another step backwards for marbury. he was so promising. it's sad to see this once all-star caliber PG have his career destroyed. I was a big fan of his cheap shoes ideas. I can see a guy like him not being very popular with the NBA crowd, but now he's not even going to be playing in China??? damn! that is harsh!

KingCharles34

All Star
Did you think they may not pay him much cause he don't deserve the money? Marbury always wears out his welcome wherever he goes. Now he has alienated teams both coasts and 2 separate continents. You gotta love his vision and entrepreneurship, at this rate Starbury is going worldwide to take over the WHOLE WORLD!!! Icebury will lead the the Antartica Snow Storm, the first basketball team of the continent against his bitter rivals D'Antoni and the New York Knicks at the Igloo Dome for the Knicks first pre-season game in the year 2014.

Denial is a is a sad thing to witness, team I Swallow Vaseline loses again.....

you again?

Get off my dikk you stupid faggit

your the biggest faggit on this site, all u do is stay on peoples dikks and try to get attention you faggit ass hoe

I got a new site for you to post at, check it out. Maybe they have a sports section where u can talk about the Knicks

http://www.gayteenforum.org/

pat

Starter
We'll see who's the loser when the Knicks have to play against real competition from Dec. 12 to Jan. 31.

D'Antoni's going in a hefty bag. :lol:

Your life must feel somewhat miserable right now.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Your life must feel somewhat miserable right now.

Actually, I'm the opposite. The Knicks are winning games. :gony:
I'm anti-D'Antoni, but I'm proKnicks, so if the Knicks make the playoffs, I'm rooting for them.

But Dec. 12 to Jan. 31 is not an easy schedule for the Knicks. I was just bringing up facts. You can check out their schedule if you want. It's on Knicks.com.