Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Stephon Marbury cut by team in China

  1. #16
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    "Marbury and Chinese team "cut ties"" would have been more accurate.

    He simply wasn't resigned. Not a huge deal...but honestly where else is he going to play?

  2. #17
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Exactly.

    Those faggs weren't even gonna pay him that much. Why should he sign with them?

    I see him coming back to the NBA and making a big impact on a team. The Heat should sign him, they can really use his defense. The Lakers could aslo use him too, he'd be useful on any team. Its just a matter of where he decides to take his talents to
    Did you think they may not pay him much cause he don't deserve the money? Marbury always wears out his welcome wherever he goes. Now he has alienated teams both coasts and 2 separate continents. You gotta love his vision and entrepreneurship, at this rate Starbury is going worldwide to take over the WHOLE WORLD!!! Icebury will lead the the Antartica Snow Storm, the first basketball team of the continent against his bitter rivals D'Antoni and the New York Knicks at the Igloo Dome for the Knicks first pre-season game in the year 2014.

    Denial is a is a sad thing to witness, team I Swallow Vaseline loses again.....
    Last edited by BleedOrange&Blue; Nov 30, 2010 at 23:37.

  3. #18
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Your opinion is biased, so I can't take what you have to say seriously. You're the same guy who believes in D'Antoni. Enuff said.



    Bottom line.
    I support Dantoni
    You support Marbury
    You my friend are a loser

  4. #19
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Lol I expected you to say something like that.
    LMAO Marbury on the Lakers!

  5. #20
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Bulls.. he can mentor Rose to become even better.

  6. #21
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    wow, another step backwards for marbury. he was so promising. it's sad to see this once all-star caliber PG have his career destroyed. I was a big fan of his cheap shoes ideas. I can see a guy like him not being very popular with the NBA crowd, but now he's not even going to be playing in China??? damn! that is harsh!

  7. #22
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Did you think they may not pay him much cause he don't deserve the money? Marbury always wears out his welcome wherever he goes. Now he has alienated teams both coasts and 2 separate continents. You gotta love his vision and entrepreneurship, at this rate Starbury is going worldwide to take over the WHOLE WORLD!!! Icebury will lead the the Antartica Snow Storm, the first basketball team of the continent against his bitter rivals D'Antoni and the New York Knicks at the Igloo Dome for the Knicks first pre-season game in the year 2014.

    Denial is a is a sad thing to witness, team I Swallow Vaseline loses again.....
    you again?

    Get off my dikk you stupid faggit

    your the biggest faggit on this site, all u do is stay on peoples dikks and try to get attention you faggit ass hoe

    I got a new site for you to post at, check it out. Maybe they have a sports section where u can talk about the Knicks

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #23
    Lurker infinite_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Marbury was a beast back in the day. I looked him up and stuff... damn. Is he still effective though?

  9. #24
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    I support Dantoni
    You support Marbury
    You my friend are a loser
    We'll see who's the loser when the Knicks have to play against real competition from Dec. 12 to Jan. 31.

    D'Antoni's going in a hefty bag.

  10. #25
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    905
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    We'll see who's the loser when the Knicks have to play against real competition from Dec. 12 to Jan. 31.

    D'Antoni's going in a hefty bag.
    Your life must feel somewhat miserable right now.

  11. #26
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by pat
    Your life must feel somewhat miserable right now.
    Actually, I'm the opposite. The Knicks are winning games.
    I'm anti-D'Antoni, but I'm proKnicks, so if the Knicks make the playoffs, I'm rooting for them.

    But Dec. 12 to Jan. 31 is not an easy schedule for the Knicks. I was just bringing up facts. You can check out their schedule if you want. It's on Knicks.com.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Nov 02, 2009, 04:52
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2009, 18:50
  3. Team Starbury vs Haterburys: Lets End it NOW
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2008, 12:22
  4. Replies: 99
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2008, 16:29
  5. LARRY IS AS MUCH TO BLAME AS ISIAH
    By furious lord in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Dec 10, 2007, 06:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •