Knicks V Nets - Nov 30

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Riverside Ray is unstoppable! This is why I think Melo is more of a priority than CP3. Yet another PG on his way to a career year under D'ant...coincidence? I don't think so.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Riverside Ray is unstoppable! This is why I think Melo is more of a priority than CP3. Yet another PG on his way to a career year under D'ant...coincidence? I don't think so.

Ask Crazy if he thinks it's a coincidence..:teeth:

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
is unstoppable! This is why I think Melo is more of a priority than. Yet another PG on his way to a career year under D'ant...coincidence? I don't think so.

Riverside Ray + Wilson + Anthony pa' CP3

Paul
Landry
Gallo
Amare
Turiaf

Upgrade.:beer:

Chandler- 27pts 11rbs 3ast 3blks
Felton- 21pts 11ast 7rbs 3stl
and most important of all
STAT-35pts 9rbs 2ast 2stl 1 blk

I take it back about calling him Fraud. I was frustrated with the 6 straight losses but we are now 7-1 after he called out everyone. New name for STAT is LEGIT

welcometonycity

Rotation player
like a month ago everyone was talkin shyt about felton now everyones on his meat u d*ckriders, hes been nice since the bobcats last year getting them to the playoffs hes got game kid

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Don't hold your breath on Felton. He's good and man he's got potential and I want him...but let's not forget that Duhon was averaging solid numbers the first half of his first year too...

That being said I think Felton's got WAY more potential to be amazing than Duhon does, and if we pick up Melo...I shudder to think how good he could be...

iSaYughh

Starter
18-8-4

2stl

.900+ from the line

.375 3pt

.460 shooting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think anyone would appreciate that; including leadership, hustle, and naturally elite quickness.

And we really need to stop mentioning Christopher 'Donkey' DuHound.

It's a second, albeit distant second, to Curry, as NYK's that need to be left in a trash bag sealed shut, and not have their pitiful, painfully pitiful Knick legacies pumped up in any way.

Felton is doing this at 26, too, and we've never seen his full skill set flexed before.

Nash, comparatively, was 30 when he paired with D'ant, already had fully shown and flexed his game in Dallas.

And he didn't make his monumental strides until year2 of maximizing his mastery of SSOL philosophy.

18+-10-5 for Captain Raymond next year, with ~.400 from behind the arc? :gony:

KBlack25

Starter
Another win...looking good.

STAT is the real deal. Felton can play. Wil the Thril looks good.

Friday in New Orleans and then 4 very winnable games in a row (2 v. Toronto, 1 v. Minny, 1 @ Washington) will be huge for our team's confidence before we hit a tough stretch. (v. Denver, v. Boston, v. Miami, @ Cleveland, v. OKC, v. Chicago, @ Miami, @ Orlando). That tough stretch will be telling but for now, a good win and looking good moving forward.

iSaYughh

Starter
We basically have three guys consistently capable of going off for 20pts/game with diverse all-around contributions.

STUD, Raymond, Gallo, Wilson.

An all-around solid, high IQ, rebounding machine of a 2 in Fields.

And quality off the bench guys like Turiaf, Douglas, Walker. And high potential wild card bigs like AR and Moz. And Azzy in the wings.

It's no surprise we are winning and will handily get 40+ wins this season alone.

And this is *WITHOUT* even a middle of the road starting center. Amazing.

M.Gasol would give us 1.5+ blocks, a steal, 8+ boards, 16+ points, legit 7ft size, and movement. While adding even more ferocity to our bench.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
We should win all four of those games against scrub teams. Those 8 games that are tough, if we can go 4-4....then we're in good shape.

Honestly, anyone watchin Felt on the Bobcats Knew he was capable of this in the right system. I think hes arrived. I thought he would around game 20, but he beat that. Hes the main differnce. Only upgrade at point would be DWill to me, size. Paul is better, but he and felt have similar build, so we dont gain much more imo.

That said, he is playing like an all star. Be interesting to see if he keeps it up, of they jerk him as far as an all star birth.

Knicks look good.