Where does Amar'e Rank amongst PFs?

Kiyaman

Legend
I really don't consider pau a pf. He's a center and on any other team that what he would play. It only cause the lakers have bynum. But I thin he has been playing center all year

Stat is tops right now.

We need to show some luv to milsap though. Utah is still dominant without boozer.

The same has been mention for years about Tim Duncan and Dirk being 7' foot centers.
2010-11 Utah Jazz = Deron & Al Jefferson

The past 3 seasons Pau Gasol has been the number #1 PF in the NBA.
Tim Duncan has been number #2
KG has been number #3

The shit people dont look at:
Amare's 2 seasons with Shaq is what dropped Amare PF status below Dirk, Bosh, Boozer, and David Lee (these PF could play alongside of a center).
When Shaq left Phoenix the move let Amare go back to super-star status as the Phoenix Suns starting-center.
Amare has always had problems when giving a center in a lineup with him.
The center was always looked at as the problem in a lineup with Amare.
The Knicks been winning with Amare at the center position.
:teeth::teeth::teeth:
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
The same has been mention for years about Tim Duncan and Dirk being 7' foot centers.
2010-11 Utah Jazz = Deron & Al Jefferson

The past 3 seasons Pau Gasol has been the number #1 PF in the NBA.
Tim Duncan has been number #2
KG has been number #3

The shit people dont look at:
Amare's 2 seasons with Shaq is what dropped Amare PF status below Dirk, Bosh, Boozer, and David Lee (these PF could play alongside of a center).
When Shaq left Phoenix the move let Amare go back to super-star status as the Phoenix Suns starting-center.
Amare has always had problems when giving a center in a lineup with him.
The center was always looked at as the problem in a lineup with Amare.
The Knicks been winning with Amare at the center position.
:teeth::teeth::teeth:
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

All valid points but my question is, weren't they a better team when Amare was flanked by Robin Lopez? After all they did beat up on the Spurs and gave the Lakers something last year. I think Amar'e can play center on offense as that creates a ton of mismatches, but defensively you need a guy like Turiaf to help down low. Amar'e is better at guarding PFs as his post defense isn't that great.

moneyg

Starter
A 4 or a 5

In most cases in the nba right now. The pf and c is interchangeable.

So I just go by bigs.

Some bigs needs a defensive big next to

Some bigs needs a scoring big next to them.

We need a defensive big next to amare, but that's beside the point

Millsap is legit. Better than west. I don't care how many people do not include him. He is clearly better than a few people on that list. Even zach randolph
He might not rebound as enough as zach. But he scores more and is more efficient.

Its plain and simple.

I agree with most of the list.

But milsap. A pf at 6' 7" actully is legit.

Rather have him than some of these other guys on the list

Sorry just telling the truth