12/2 Miami vs Cleveland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUBWxiu5cOo

...................Every Decade there is a player.........
nba_g_mjohnson_430.jpg

A player who is declared great without even setting foot in the NBA.........
John-Wall-NBA-Draft.jpg

Sometimes that Player can become Great, even Legendary.......
patrick_ewing_david_stern.jpg

they can even grow to be the Hometown hero....
87896912.jpg

But sometimes they forget about the fans,
Cleveland_Cavaliers_Fans.jpg

About there HomeTown.......
lebron%20james%20high%20school%20basketball%20170.jpg

and they look for the easy way out, the best way to get a cheap thrill.....They turn....
lebron-james-2010-10-26-20-0-0.jpg

to the Dark Side!

Now LeBron's former team looks to take advantage of the Strugling Heat, and prove to the world that the King, Is really just a spoile Princess, Its the Big 3 vs Saxton's Miracle Cav's! tonight on ABC!

heat_logo_rdax_117x117.gif
vs
128nba_cleveland_cavaliers.jpg

Starks

Starter
Was I the only one thinking of the theme of "Tales from the Darkside" reading that?

Ahhh, you kiddies are too young to know about that.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Heh, I was rooting for the Cavs despite their lame fans. Its a shame their team didn't try against the heat. Cleveland sucks without Lebron, its not even close.

But basically this game illustrates the point I was trying to make in an earlier thread. When Lebron or Wade are on the floor themselves, they play way better because they can go back to what is natural to them which is attacking and making plays.

iSaYughh

Starter
Critical words are in the entire articles summation:

"If Lebron were kobe or Jordan I'd expect him to use ( the hate, pressure, intensity) to actually fire him up and have a ridiculously good game"

Well now.

Its pretty obvious that lebrons unparalleled talents and being a winner got grossly taken for granted by many somewhere along the way.

He's had three best 5-8 initial years of an nba career in history.

Did so with marginal complimentary players by his side.

And still took a truly woeful nba roster and made it into a perennial contender, even favorite off the unparalleled ability he possesses alone.

And he did it in a golden age of nba talent and borderline dynasty like teams.

lebron made a terrible strategic/ life/ logic/ business decision. A shame that his otherworldly basketball ability likely led to an otherworldly off-court gaffe that will haunt.

Lebron in nyc = Jordan who? in 2-3 seasons, imho.