Knicks director of international scouting, Kevin Wilson, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Salah Mejri, a 7'1" center from Jendouba, Tunisia (iBasketball). "I know that NBA scouts descend to Antwerp," said the 24-year-old Mejri, who is currently playing for the Antwerp Giants pro basketball club based in Belgium. "It's nice to hear. I must, however, work hard, listen to the coaches and learn to travel. Last week I was tired after the trip to Romania."

Over the summer, Mejri [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at the FIBA World Championship and averaged 7.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game. And how did they do? They went 0-5 and lost to Team USA in their final game, 92-57, in which Mejri scored 0 points, but he did grab eight boards. Currently on [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Mejri, who is also being looked at by the Mavericks, is not projected to be drafted in 2011 or 2012. On one message board, a user by the name of KnicksLost wrote "Mozgov??" If and when he does get picked, he'll be the first Tunisian-born player to make it to the NBA
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]