Nyk @ No

metrocard

Legend
Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!

A western road win against a great team. 6 in a row on the lonesome road.:peace: I'm gonna have to use the word jubilant for the way I'm feeling right now because it's been 15 years - 15 ****ing years - since a Knick team has won 6 consecutive games on the road.

STAT is a monster, man. Okafor looked like Bo Peep tonight. I don't wanna hear ANY 'but David West wasn't playing' either, because Ronnie Turiaf was out again, and our boys went in to their house and squeezed the life out of it.

And what's up with Williams? MADNESS!! Three 3s! What a contribution!!! Randolph's chances of making the rotation look even grimmer now. Especially considering MD's anal passion for the triple. Still, as always, AR's nice to have in the back pocket.

I bum Raymond Felton. (so homo) Some of his defence on Paul was exemplary tonight man. That tough hit in the lane just sais Captain Ray is here to stay cause this is how the Captain plays. T.O.U.G.H = tuff.
He looks like a Wombat on speed out there with that barrel body, but the guy's legit. A few hairy moments out there, but all made up for on defence and with grit.

You know it!!!!!

I do realise!!!! It's f'ing SENSATIONAL!

I am going to the pub right now.:beer::peace::thumbsup::gony::smokin::drink:

calmdownbro.jpg

pat

Starter
Kiya you are like those tea-bag guys: You would rather see the Knicks loose (the US fall deeper into depression) than being wrong. You know that we played guys because showcasing them might have allowed Donnie to trade them. Last season was not about winning anything but shedding salary.
Why don't you just say "I hate our coach for personal reasons and I want a defensive minded coach but right now we are winning so for the time being I will keep quiet and ejoy this winning streak."

pat

Starter
I wonder what your comment would be if Shawn Williams did not add such a great performance. Or if N.O. highest scorer David West wouldve played his average 33 mpg last night?

I like the Knicks win last night but..... the Celtics beating a Laker team without Kobe or Gasol is ...................

Your problem is: 1. Williams put on a great show, Dantoni put him in and West did sit out and you cannot do anything about it. Also Douglas is in a slump, Gallo and Chandler did not play well on the offensive and Turiaf did not play. Still we got a W. There are as many ifs I could name as there are flies in your oinment.

Kiyaman

Legend
Kiya you are like those tea-bag guys: You would rather see the Knicks loose (the US fall deeper into depression) than being wrong. You know that we played guys because showcasing them might have allowed Donnie to trade them. Last season was not about winning anything but shedding salary.
Why don't you just say "I hate our coach for personal reasons and I want a defensive minded coach but right now we are winning so for the time being I will keep quiet and ejoy this winning streak."

Its hard for some peeps to debate something they dont agree on without
name callin or puttin a label on the person they are debating with (tea bag LOL).
The Dantoni brothers do not belong in New York!
How do a 7-man rotation of role-players effect a 15-man roster early in
the regular season?

We all know Kiyaman will point out all Dantoni foolishness (win/loss) when
it effects the team as a whole.
Kiyaman is not like the Republicans to spend hundreds of million dollars
trying to indict a President for getting his private polish by a professional.

Kiyaman

Legend
Your problem is: 1. Williams put on a great show, Dantoni put him in and West did sit out and you cannot do anything about it. Also Douglas is in a slump, Gallo and Chandler did not play well on the offensive and Turiaf did not play. Still we got a W. There are as many ifs I could name as there are flies in your oinment.

I watched a game where Felton hog the ball for 43 minutes only letting Amare
and himself in on the offense. I did not see Douglas in a slump this season,
upset with taking all of Felton defensive duties yes, but not in a slump.

Felton did not put Douglas, Fields, Chandler, and Gallo into his offensive scheme last
night. Dantoni had to yell and scream both plays from the bench that lead to
Gallo's two 3-ball shots in a row, other than that Gallo, Chandler, and Fields
had to create their points on their own last night.

iSaYughh

Starter
I watched a game where Felton hog the ball for 43 minutes only letting Amare
and himself in on the offense. I did not see Douglas in a slump this season,
upset with taking all of Felton defensive duties yes, but not in a slump.

Felton did not put Douglas, Fields, Chandler, and Gallo into his offensive scheme last
night. Dantoni had to yell and scream both plays from the bench that lead to
Gallo's two 3-ball shots in a row, other than that Gallo, Chandler, and Fields
had to create their points on their own last night.

Lol. You're prolly a solid dude and all, and likely even have a ton of basketball knowledge stored up.

But you are so unreal biased and consumed to protect this religion based upon gallo, our coach, and walsh failing....

You consistently say the most ass backwards, unloyal, paranoid things I've ever heard from a fan in any sport.

Newsflash: Mike D'antoni, our coach, is smarter than you, knows more about basketball than you, and understand coaching and the New York Knicks better than you ever will.

So when he plays Williams, yet another young player, and it works, and you are so surprised and stunned, he isn't.

Because he tries to use logic, and he knows his players, and scouting, and matchups better than you.

So stop constantly fronting like you're some wise sage and spinning your yarn like your some spinmeister political hack defending "Kiyaman"...

It is fine and good to be critical of Knicks, especially coaches. I despise bad coaches and owners more tha i ever will any player. But you treat D'antoni with a harsher lens and a front like he is Isiah 2.0, and then some, despite him having done so so little that deserves harsh, unbridled criticism and rebuke. Despite him clearly doing some very important, good things (Felton, Fields, Chandler, Douglas...STAT came and is beasting without Nash...and under MD your boy D Lee, who i love, tranformed into an 80M allstar).

O, and in D'ant's first season with Walsh where winning is the priority (as it must be for a coach to truly coach, and a team to have a chanced....

WE ARE WINNING and on the up n up.

Smh sometimes @ your 3rd person monologue speeches to try to spin it.

And Tony Douglas has been in bad slumps this season. Less time preparing your next spin speech.

This latest victory must have really rattled your cage to come out like this versus the naps you often take in winning game threads.

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
+1

Kiya,

You should stfu for a while.

Mike D has what he needs now. WHEN THIS COACH HAS WHAT HE NEEDS, HE WINS. Period..

We have the right players for his system and the winning will continue. This team has a formula for W's now as I've stated, two weeks ago I think -- a really good PG, beast- allstar PF AND enough versatile scores who can make shots along the perimeter.. That's what this system needed and we have it:thumbsup:. So stop.

Kiya, all of your negativity only serves to make you look dumber and dumber as time goes on and the Knicks keep getting better. Your gonna have to eventually admit you didn't know what the F your were talking about when it comes to our coach and the development of the team.. :teeth::gony::cool: