How intelligent are chimpanzees?

It's not revision when talking about size. It's physics. You can't fit a bowling ball into a can of pepsi. You can't fit all of those animals into the ark. Impossible. If you can change the laws of physics and fit a bowling ball into a pepsi can, then we'll talk. Until then, Noah's Ark is impossible.

You are essentially saying, "I don't care about facts, I know I'm right and will continue to tell people they're wrong and I'm right, even though all facts and evidence prove I'm wrong". Good luck with that. Like I said. You'll see someday. When the world has not ended, eventually you will have to come to terms with it.

And yes, it is fact that two individuals of a complex species cannot sustain a viable population through sexual reproduction. Fact. We don't need to know everything about everything to know it is fact. We don't know everything about the universe but we know for certain the earth is 238,857 miles from the moon. Not knowing one thing does not equate to not knowing anything. Your excuse that science adapts based on acquiring knowledge is bogus with this and only an excuse you cling onto so you don't have to be held accountable for your actions.

Prophesized by Muhammad:

- The enemies of the Muslims dividing the Muslim's wealth and lands
- The decrease of religious knowledge
- The increase of sexual promiscuity
- Nakedness of women while still being dressed
- The increase of literacy
- The increase of musical instruments, and the Muslims making it lawful even though the Prophet has forbidden them
- The drinking of wine becoming common
- People will abandon religion
- The worst and most ignorant will become leaders
- The caliphate and martyrdom of ?Uthman
- The conquest of Cyprus
- The conquest of Istanbul
- The increase in killing
- Disappearance of trustworthiness
- The increase of the use of money

How did he know all of this? Guessed?

Everything you say about these prophecies can be applied to the prophecies you claim are true. Everything.

Im of the belief that man knows way less than he thinks he does. For instance Kob wrote the book of Job. It says fire came from the sky and killed his family. Ever seen from the sky? Is it possible?

Mankind uses imperfect science and imperfect undertanding, there is always a chance for foul up becaise of that (see carbon dating)

Jesus knows more than u and science. I'll believe him.

Those are not prophecies. Those are his opinions. the bible prophecies are time specific and they pass without people noticing half the time. The work being done by JWs is incredible. The fact that the Watchtower is the most read magazine on the planet, gives nothig but credence to the Bible beig Gods word. Jesus gave veru specific details to his presence, at best, Muhammed just gave his thoughts. And again, hardcore muslims dont believe the Quran is prophetic. Its a book of teachings. Stop it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Im of the belief that man knows way less than he thinks he does. For instance Kob wrote the book of Job. It says fire came from the sky and killed his family. Ever seen from the sky? Is it possible?

Mankind uses imperfect science and imperfect undertanding, there is always a chance for foul up becaise of that (see carbon dating)

Jesus knows more than u and science. I'll believe him.

Those are not prophecies. Those are his opinions. the bible prophecies are time specific and they pass without people noticing half the time. The work being done by JWs is incredible. The fact that the Watchtower is the most read magazine on the planet, gives nothig but credence to the Bible beig Gods word. Jesus gave veru specific details to his presence, at best, Muhammed just gave his thoughts. And again, hardcore muslims dont believe the Quran is prophetic. Its a book of teachings. Stop it.

And, as typical, you resort to imperfect science, therefore it is wrong. This is a logical fallacy. Not knowing everything doesn not equate to not knowing anything. The bible is imperfect too yet you think none of it is wrong, why?

Like I said, it's basic physics. You think a bowling ball can fit into a pepsi can, I say it can't. Until you prove to me it can, you are wrong. The facts and evidence prove me right. The onus is on you. Not me. Everybody already knows it is impossible. You say it isn't. Prove me wrong.

And those are prophecies. Not opinions. You can research it yourself. He prophesized that in the end days that:

- The enemies of the Muslims dividing the Muslim's wealth and lands
- The decrease of religious knowledge
- The increase of sexual promiscuity
- Nakedness of women while still being dressed
- The increase of literacy
- The increase of musical instruments, and the Muslims making it lawful even though the Prophet has forbidden them
- The drinking of wine becoming common
- People will abandon religion
- The worst and most ignorant will become leaders
- The caliphate and martyrdom of ?Uthman
- The conquest of Cyprus
- The conquest of Istanbul
- The increase in killing
- Disappearance of trustworthiness
- The increase of the use of money

Very often Christians reject the prophetic mission of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) under the delusion that he made no prophecies.

However, this shows a serious lack of understanding. Muhammad (pbuh) was the seal of the Prophets and he probably made more prophecies than any other prophet. The Prophecies made by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), were under three separate sections: Prophecies from the Qur?an; Prophecies from the Hadeeths; Prophecies concerning the last days.