Thread: Stat 4 Mvp

Hybrid View

Default Stat 4 Mvp

Hey everyone Im a new poster here.. I've been a Knick fan since the 90s when I was a lil kid.. I was born in '86.. I remember game 7 of the 94 Finals.. Ewing , LJ, Oakley, Starks, Mason, all them guys.. The improbable run in '99 with Spree, Camby, Houston and those guys.. When Ewing got hurt before facing the Spurs I was proud of our team getting that one big win in that series..

After that year it was tough being a Knicks fan.. All the bad contracts, the Losing, Lenny Wilkins, Isiah , Larry brown, The scandals. A selfish point Guard and I got excited a few seasons like '04 when we got swept by the Nets in the first round .. And Isiahs first year as Head Coach when it looked like we may make the playoffs but we fell apart.. I kind of loved the Knicks from a distance at this time.. Long gone was the excitement of the Knicks and therefore the NBA for me.

Now Fast Forward to THIS year. Amar'e is better than I could've ever hoped for!! Felton I didnt know much about this year because Like I said I havent been following Hoops the way I used to because the team I love has been terrible for so long.. But the whoel team has HEART!! and the Biggest reason is because of Amar'e Stoudemire.. The leadership, the attitude, the work ethic, the toughness.. STAT is the whole package.. So far this year I think he is the league MVP .. PERIOD.. Aot of people claimed much of Stats success was because of Steve Nash.. but I think STAT has actually elevated his game year.. He is playing solid defense.. No doubt about it.. his rebounding is a bit up.. And lately he's been scoring 30 a game.. if the Knicks win 50 games this year I think STAT has a legit chance for an MVP.. I think if that does happen he WILL be the MVP.. and he Absolutely deserves it!! He has made the Knicks a much better team.. Im actually excited for Knicks games again.. I was on Vacation in Florida for Thanksgiving and i was watching streams online.. The whole Knicks fanbase is rejuvenated.. Now they cant say we havent beat anyone.. NO was 8-1 at home before this game and we also beat CHicago on the road!.. WE'RE PLAYING SOME SERIOUS DEFENSE!! I want Amare to give MR. Kevin Love some payback wen we see MINN in a couple days.. we gonna have some violins playing BABY!!

STAT For MVP.. He deserves it if the season continues likE this!!!!!!!!!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

first off welcome to the site bro

secondly, im DaTPRiNCE and i approve this message STAT 4 MVP

Welcome to the board.
    STAT for MVP? I THINK SO!

And they called him a consolation prize this summer. Thank god we got STAT.

STAT 4 MVP When I'm in the Garden i will be screaming it !

Veteran

If STAT isn't turning heads for MVP consideration yet, then...well...

M-v-p!! M-v-p!!

They roared it tonight. First time in how long?

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    They roared it tonight. First time in how long?
    Really hate to do this to you guys since we're all happy that we have a LEGIT MVP candidate. But since you asked here it is....

Veteran

Yeah^^,I remember that....

We still have to play the good teams before we crown him MVP. I know Knick fans are starving for greatness, but don't let the weak teams at the begining of our season fool you. We are suppose to smash most of the teams we played, but we came away with close victories. There's plenty of games ahead in the season, so lets hold the chants before we start eating those words, at least until after we play some real comp...

Chris Duhon should definitely have won the MVP last year with his 2.80 turnovers per game.