LeBron's next game at the Garden

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Give him no reaction. That's Cleveland's thing for obvious reasons. Don't even acknowledge him maybe hinting New York. I've hated Miami since the 90s, any boos should go toward Riley/the team.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Agree and first time he drives the lane send a message by smashing him to the floor. Enough of this players coming to the Garden and putting on a show and us not doing anything about it.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
STAT's been doing a good job of enforcing the paint area. but i would love to see somebody knock lebron down to the floor get the crowd behind us and pull out a win. Miami aint all the people make them out to be better then they are, dont get me wrong their a good team but they can be beaten.

DEC.17th... knicks win :cool:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Agreed about giving him no reaction!

Clev. has a lot more reason to be bitter than we do!

Boo him just the same as any opposing player, but thats that!

The best way to send him a message is to simply out play them!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
That is a BIG week for our Knicks. We play the Celtics on Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday, with both NATIONALLY TELEVISED. Honestly no one is talking about the Knicks outside of NY. We can show the world just how improved we are. Hopefully the Knicks put up some great games. I honestly hate both those teams with a passion.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
That is a BIG week for our Knicks. We play the Celtics on Wednesday and then the Heat on Friday, with both NATIONALLY TELEVISED. Honestly no one is talking about the Knicks outside of NY. We can show the world just how improved we are. Hopefully the Knicks put up some great games. I honestly hate both those teams with a passion.

If we win both games I'm moving back to NYC

elcol

Rotation player
agreed, in reality people just feed off the boos goin at them, booing doesn't demoralize the other player, fans never realize that. but new york fans aren't pussy enough to cry about not getting lebron so hopefully there won't be a problem.

Give him no reaction. That's Cleveland's thing for obvious reasons. Don't even acknowledge him maybe hinting New York. I've hated Miami since the 90s, any boos should go toward Riley/the team.

Agree and first time he drives the lane send a message by smashing him to the floor. Enough of this players coming to the Garden and putting on a show and us not doing anything about it.

They should start Mozgov and instruct him to put Lebum on his a$$ the first time he comes into the paint. Wade too!

This team can beat Miami with STAT.

I can't wait to watch STAT make Bosh cry...

AND THIS IS THE REASON I LOVE THE NY KNICKS AND THEIR FANS!!!!!!!!