Knicks @ Raptors-Dec.5

Scipio

Benchwarmer
It`s amazing how little the Raptors are going inside to Bargnani. Particularly with such a big miss-match when Chandler is guarding him.

KingCharles34

All Star
Bustnani is looking like a bust tonight, Pervis Ellison

What a fukkin shot by Chandler

Can we please do something about Amir Johnson? This guy is wiping his ass with our frontline

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we gotta put this one to rest.

Johnson is the only reason why their still in competition dude is playing pretty well.

Toons

is the Bo$$
yeah, paul got his panties in a bunch because we got rid of his homeboy duhomo
and yea, that is an actual quote from paula

btw, williams J is wettttt

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Very impressed with Shawne Williams. Looks like Donnie might have found another little gem.

KingCharles34

All Star
Watchout Hawks!!!! Here comes STAT and the Knicks :gony:

yeah, paul got his panties in a bunch because we got rid of his homeboy duhomo
and yea, that is an actual quote from paula

btw, williams J is wettttt

almost as wet as paula's panties when he thinks about duhomo :lol:

The fact that he said Duhon would be feeding Mozgov :barf:

Ill make sure i neg rep him next time i come across one of his posts

pat

Starter
We can just waltz in, toy with them for three quarters and get an easy w. A completely new experience. I am getting used to this. Let's hope they can keep it up.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Another great win for the Knicks. STAT came up big in the 4th quarter. This guy is a beast for us. 31 pts and 16 reb lol. If the Knicks keep winning, expect the "experts" to finally put him in the MVP discussion.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
We can just waltz in, toy with them for three quarters and get an easy w. A completely new experience. I am getting used to this. Let's hope they can keep it up.

Lol I feel ya. I haven't felt this confidence with a Knicks team in a long time.