I need your help guys

newmove

Rotation player
I'm currently working on a great NewYork Triumph video. This is going to be something new, something fresh and it's gonna make you jump out of your seats when you'll watch it.

So here's what I would like you to ask. I need some New York footage. But, the footage of all those scrimmages, fights (I've got that one when Chris kicked Kobe's butts), all those dynamic moments, dunks and everything you'll find spectacular.

By this far I've got the main concept of the video and some footage. I will take the "Triumpn" by Wu-Tang Clan for base.

Please, I need a help of all of you guys, so I could make the best videos for the best team!

Thanks in advance!

vince

Rookie
Sorry I can't help you but Damn what a great idea :afro: Don't forget the buzzer beater of allan against miami...and the LJ four points play...and spree crazy dunks...can't wait to see that ;)

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
Yo newmove, I dont know about you, but Im starting on special mix RIGHT NOW! Thanks Hoagies99!

Edit: Not the greatest quality though :(

newmove

Rotation player
Hoagies, thanks man but I have those vids already...
I was looking for some special suff, you know ripped off the video tapes by people... Some footage that would be uneasy to find so it could make an All-Star class mix. I'm trying my best. Right now I'm rippin the MJ's last game in Madison SG 1998 and the playoff series of the year 200 between Knicks and indiana.
I will include moments from this season as well though I have only few.

Thanks for your help guys!

rady

Administrator
Staff member

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
rady said:
Hoagies99 said:
maybe u can take some stuff from here, quality isnt great tho

http://www.nykfan.8k.com/9899/goldenarchive.html

i think this site was from 1 of radys old sites, so props to him

:) can't believe someone still remembers about that site, what a great time we had back then.. if anyone wants ti visit that site and see what it looked when i moved it, can check this url: http://www.nykfan.8k.com/index2.html
happy surfing :thumbsup:

oh you can remember any website when ur bored off ur ass at 1am with nothing to do, lol, i still think u did an impressive job back then, but knicksonline is still the best, and sorry newmove but i can really find anything, kazaa has barely anything and thats the only way i could get some vids, l8r

newmove

Rotation player
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
try to find one play made by sprewell when he shots sitting on the free trow line!
awesome!
Yeah, I've got that shot. And lots of other plays by Spree. But I need some more of Houston, Ward, the NY crowd, Madison SG outside view, and the inside look...

If you've got some of these please post them.

Thanks in advance!

newmove said:
Knicks Brazilian Fan said:
try to find one play made by sprewell when he shots sitting on the free trow line!
awesome!
Yeah, I've got that shot. And lots of other plays by Spree. But I need some more of Houston, Ward, the NY crowd, Madison SG outside view, and the inside look...

If you've got some of these please post them.

Thanks in advance!

really cool sprewell's play ham!
there are one memorable buuzer beater made by allan houston, in the playoofs... i think it was in 98 -99, but i dont have sure!
but its very nice too!

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah, no doubt! Allan has been our savior foe so ,any times along with Spree. But the truth is that I really need some more footage to make this video rock.

Here is my request list by now:
1. Madison crowd
2. Spike Lee
3. Stephon footage
4. Penny footage
5. Tim Footage
6. Allan's buzzer beaters ( couple of 'em but huge ones)
7. Some outsider view on the Madison (preferrably evening panorama).

Is any of you guys have some vids from this list PLEASE post them! You can upload those for free on the www.125mb.com service, www.movie-host.net or www.lycos.co.uk.

DId I say PLEASE?!

hey..sorry i looked for it but couldn't find it, but i'd love to see that dunk from this season, TT dunking off of marbury's pass. It may not have been the greatest ever, but it was just the first show of any athleticism in the garden after a while and it was really a sign of how things are changing

newmove

Rotation player
LiViNtOoLiVe said:
hey..sorry i looked for it but couldn't find it, but i'd love to see that dunk from this season, TT dunking off of marbury's pass. It may not have been the greatest ever, but it was just the first show of any athleticism in the garden after a while and it was really a sign of how things are changing
The one he did on Dalambert? Oh yeah! That wass hilarious! I'm gonna convert it to .mpg and put it in. Nice idea!

Do you have other videos of NYK this season? If you do please share! Please!

Peace

newmove

Rotation player
LiViNtOoLiVe said:
yea that one!!
oh and another: starks pointing to the front of his jersey...oh man so much pride in that like 4 seconds
I don't have it on my comp :cry: Could you help me with that?

i jsut remembered another song that owuld be great for it, the fugees- fu-gee-la
just cuz it starts with" we used to be number 10..now we permanently number 1"...very fitting

rady

Administrator
Staff member
sorry i looked for it but couldn't find it....
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/...t=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=starks
that's a video with that clip in it, i remember watchign it a whiel ago but the link in those forums is dead and i don't have the vid nemore, formatted
sorry! i'll keep looking for it thoguh

i still got the video keyindabox posted, you can d-load it from right here if you think it helps:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/knicksonline/videos/Starks_in_action.wmv

credits: kblaze888555 from ClubLakers.com