I need your help guys

newmove

Rotation player
Thanks Rady! Now it's working 4 me as well!

Now all I need are some fresh moments from the 2003-04 seson and I'm done. The vid's 70% ready by this far.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
a friend of mine downloaded with dc++ 40 minutes of the knicks-suns game from january 31. unfortunately, i forgot to copy it, but hopefully i'll get it back tomorrow. it's a big file.. any idea on how to send it to you?

newmove

Rotation player
Oh man, that's great news! Wow! That's what I'm really missing!

How could you share it? Hm, let me talk to a guy from CL called I LOVE THIS GAME. Once he offered me his host for uploading VC mix. Maybe he could share it now too...

Thanks a lot man!

newmove

Rotation player
I'm working on it. I've got a couple of options to check. I'll do my best not to miss this awesome vid! It's gonna be a great boost for the NYK Triumph vid for sure!

newmove

Rotation player
As soon as I'll get that game from rady and Shoe (the guy from CL) told me he'd provide some more plays from this season for me. The vid's done. Need to figure out those things and in two or three days after that I'm releasing it. By this far it's hot as hell.

JStarks

Rookie
yeah seriously, we need John starks, for one, he's my favorite player, and two, he's one of the greatest knicks ever, and three, he has a lot of HEART, and bleeds blue and orange.

newmove

Rotation player
JStarks said:
yeah seriously, we need John starks, for one, he's my favorite player, and two, he's one of the greatest knicks ever, and three, he has a lot of HEART, and bleeds blue and orange.
I've included clips wit' him in the vid if it's what you've meant...

newmove

Rotation player
Not only him but all the great NYK vids I could find. If you've got any pleas do share so I could improve the vid. It's gonna be ready after I'll get the host for the vid, rady promised to get me. Big ups to him for that!

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
I havent seen it (obviously) but is it just a compilation of videos with some music thrown in? I'd love to hear the rowdy crowd and announcers during some intense moments... also i have been thinking since I saw the first time you put this thread up... Will there be any special effects? Explosions, or anything?

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah, it would be a compilation. I've taken Wu-Tang Clan - The Triumph as a base for this vid. And yes, the crowd and the announcers would be heard. Tell you more, I'll put there many video effects.