I need your help guys

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wu tang? could you swap it for krs one - hot? :) just a thought.. never mind

newmove

Rotation player
Well? the vid's at 80-85% done so I can't change it... But I'll think of KRS1 as the sound for the next vid ;)

hey...hate to bug you but any updates on this? just really excited because of the concept and the quality of your other videos =D

newmove

Rotation player
I've recently got a first half of Knciks-Suns from 31.01.2004. And the other guy from CL promised to send me some of his highlights. I'm already done with editing. I'm still not sure about the release date but it's gonna be this week for sure.

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
I know its too late to add videos but I HOPE you added that clip when the Knicks played the Mavs, and stephon stole the inbound pass, and houston hit the 3 to tie the game... AWESOME

newmove

Rotation player
I don't have that moment...
And it's not too late because I'm still editing the vid... It's gonna be done by this weekend...

newmove

Rotation player
Oh that's great news! I'm lloking for NYK footage all the time. I'm done with Starbury mix but I'd like to make a special vid of him playing for our team. Still not enough footage though...

hey hey! i've been looking for it all night but haven't been able to find it, maybe yourself or one ofthe other posters will have better luck. I would LOVE to see that footage of Marbury crossing yao, and yao falling to the floor. I mean, i know it's not hard for the best guard who is only 6'2 to cross a 7'5 center, but sitll, it's Yao! And even if ou don't put this in your mix, i woudl love to get a copy of this footage to keep on my computer, i haven't seen it in a while. i think the game iwas 11/15/02, if not exactly then it was aorudn tha titme

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah, it's in the Starbury-What's Life? mix. But there's no way this moment gonna be on the New York Triumph video cuz it features no new yorker...