Just throwing out a couple of "Knick Knacks" out there..
1. Knicks are 3rd in scoring but 27th in points allowed uptempo makes for annoying stats..
2. Knicks have legitimate ROY and MVP candidates in same year for first time in like ever. Amare Leads team in Points Rebounds and Blocks, landry Fields leads all guards in rebounding and is shooting an impressive 57% from the field.
3. Knicks have best road record in league 9-4
4. Knicks have had easiest schedule in the entire league thus far opponents win percentage is .421
5. Knicks are 12th overall, 6th seed in East and 2nd in Atlantic Division behind Boston 1/2 game back of Miami
6. Knicks are 19th in rebounding when adjusted for the increased tempo makes them more like 22-23 putting them in the lower echelon.
7. Will v Gallo? Our "best shooter" Gallinari is shooting at a clip of 40%, while Wilson Chandler is at 46%. Gallo barely edges out Will in 3pt percentage 37% to Will's 35%, both lousy percentages. Amare's percentage? 56% lol What doesn't he do?
8. Knicks shooting 36% from downtown overall.
9. Felton is averaging career high's in points and assists 18.1 and 8.5 respectively.
10. Anthony Randolph and Bill Walker have not broke out as many had expected, both are being shopped for more immediate needs including a back up point guard with expiring contract.
This will be the most interesting season by far in decades, really excited about the structure of our team and our salary situation. Fields and Felton were steals by Walsh. Amar'e is the first dominant player since Ewing to don the Orange and Blue and I am no longer desperate for a "Savior" like Melo or Paul as Amar'e and Felton are a fine dynamic duo themselves. "
"Knicks are Back"
- Amar'e Stoudemire