REVENGE: Knicks V Minnesota

iSaYughh

Starter
They sure looking like top 5 seeded team right now even with their 1 road win.

Haha. If you're leveling me...

Wolves may not finish 500, just like Nets...and Clips.

But they aren't the Kings.

All have talented players that can explode, and if a few of them do, any team will have major prob.

Love and Beasley alone are 20+pt bigs with unique skills. And love leads NBA in rebounds.

Throw in decent guards and 7ft Milic who can throw down defense and all-around nice games.

I don't know why exactly they all suck so and in winning. While teams in recent past like Rockets, eg, can do so well with "saywhahh" lineups, but....

This is not the OLD knicks we do not quit 1st and 2nd Q Wolves were throwing up garbage but we ain't quit we kept fighting now we leading with Amare ready to kill these motha****as
:gony::gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
Having been a knicks fan since 94 i havent seen a player take over down the stretch like this since Patrick Ewing. He might even be a better offensive player. I'd still take Ewing all around because of his superior rebounding and defense but Stoudemire is great, I love this guy no homo of course

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Lol @ Turiaf making the "And 1" sign after the Wolves called a timeout. STAT is unstoppable. I love it when you hear him say "and 1" and he gets the bucket with the foul.

iSaYughh

Starter
STAT WITH THE NASTy JAM did you see BREWER BACK UP

Dominance.

Right now it honestly seems we are a quality starting C away from being a dangerous playoff team.

If we don't get Melo but make sure we sign M.Gasol, re-sign Chandler, and even a quality allstar-like player in SG Richardson. Daym....

NYC brings out the best and worst in big name athletes. I think we know how STAT has responded.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo always shows up in the clutch

Word. That was a great shot.

Clyde was eve saying pre game how even if Gallo isn't getting a lot of looks, or is having a weak game, he will make sure he brings his best in the clutch, crunch time minutes and game it up.

He actually had a decent game in terms of how he scored. A sweet slash into a contested reverse layup, a power dunk, et. al. Then this.

Love this team.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I'm loving this team. Gallo came through in the clutch. If only he always played like he does in the final 5 minutes. Looks like revenge has been served