Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raptors @ Knicks. Wednesday, Dec 08

Originally Posted by keyser soze
    34 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 15-27 shooting. WOW
    2 think of people wanting Bosh over him. lmfao

near the lincoln tunnel in Union City, NJ staying close to MSG

Knicks come through again, even when the team struggles scoring the Knicks find a way. The dynamic duo take over the game and lead the team to victory.

Felton and Stoudemire are the best duo in the NBA.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

WOW stat is just straight ballin' right now no one can stop him and no one can guard this guy right now. BEAST MODE!

Felton, theres nothing more i could say about him, he's amazing everything we could have needed and more providing confidence, leadership, poise, toughness, defense and all at the PG. incredible, D'antoni has unleashed this guys full potential. if he doesnt make the all-star game im boycotting all the weekend festivities.

bring on the C's and Heat. we could take em

as i said at the start of the thread, one to the next one

damn i love the knicks.

Damn nice thread ..

I didn't get to see the game but I did see the highlights, and I'm glad our team showed that resiliency to stay in the game once again. I saw that we were down by 10 at one point, but I didn't feel like we had lost this one. Last year I would of been like "**** it, we're done", but not this season

Anyway, great game by our two soon to be allstars (amare and felton.) Hopefully these victories will give us the swagger we need to succeed against the elite teams that we will be facing next week. Go Knicks!!!

Originally Posted by keyser soze
    34 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 15-27 shooting. WOW

Awesome game, amazing finish!

Amar'e and Felton...wow. I was hoping Amar'e would reach the 30 point mark in the fourth quarter...and he got 34.

I had chills when The Garden was chanting MVP.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper

Amar'e and Felton...wow. I was hoping Amar'e would reach the 30 point mark in the fourth quarter...and he got 34.

The section right behind me started it. I was saying that I wanted to hear an MVP chant for him at the free throw line but totally forgot to try to start it when the Knicks were playing on the visitor's basket.

Still better late than never tho.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper

u saw when everyone stood up?? i thought it was a playoff game. Felton HAD to send a shout out the the garden fans, they were our 6th man in the 4th q.

M V P! M V P!

Veteran

What a fantastic finish. Had the guys crowded around at work watching the end with me. Haven't seen a Knick buzzer beater knock around the rim like that since Alan Houston's "shot heard round the world" against the Heat in the playoffs some years ago.

platinum thread

NOt the greatest last-second shot. We still can't design a play in the pinch... But maybe our lcuk is turning around for us.

TEAM has really taken advantage of the schedule, and kudos to them for picking themselves up after the 3-8 start. 11-1 erases that. One more win puts them at 15-9!

15-9 is exactly what the Knicks need as they head into the meat of their schedule. Heck, go like 13-20 and we're still good to go.

BEAT WASH, who will be without Wall.

Hey, we might have been 18-6 had we not blown 2 leads and one another game at home or something.... But did anyone expect 18-6? 15-9 is about the bar we had set for this team, in best case scenario terms.

Chalk up 6 game losing streak to a young team figuring things out; to the arrival of 2 stars trying too hard to change the culture; and for a group of guys who never played with one another trying to determine what works and when it works.

We can only hope newfound confidence carries us through this stretch.

DEN-BOS-MIA at home to kick it off.... Imagine a 2-1 go at it?

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    platinum thread
    thanks bro

its great to be a knicks fan these days, were building the confidence needed to beat the better teams in the league and thats how you get momentum to do that-beat the teams your supposed to beat, easy as that.

Superstar

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    shoutout to the ppl who said bargnani was gna have a good game, ill give u your props ! we got this tho!!!
    Bargiani didn't do great. He just scored points. On shots that will drop sometimes when you have a nice stroke like he does.

He continues to prove why he's a bust that plays like a SF in a Centers body. ONe of the last plays of the game....How did he let Amare get guarded by Calderon......HOW?!?!? haha.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Amare for MVP regardless.

Veteran

I sure hope we can win these type of games against the tougher teams. There's no doubt we can score but we are still giving away the easy buckets, its very disheartening that Bougani (pardon the spelling) scored 41. We maybe leading in blocks but I'm really worried about our D. Many times we are too slow in getting back on D ( correct positioning) and we hardly defend the paint due to double teaming. We need to get back on D and prevent the opponent from scoring so much. When we get a score the oppostion almost always returns the favor...this happens too much, plus it nullifys many of our hightlight baskets. I just hope this early soft group of games don't trick the fans and expose the team weaknesses like that recent Jets game. The real season starts Sunday.