Raptors @ Knicks. Wednesday, Dec 08

mafra

Legend
NOt the greatest last-second shot. We still can't design a play in the pinch... But maybe our lcuk is turning around for us.

TEAM has really taken advantage of the schedule, and kudos to them for picking themselves up after the 3-8 start. 11-1 erases that. One more win puts them at 15-9!

15-9 is exactly what the Knicks need as they head into the meat of their schedule. Heck, go like 13-20 and we're still good to go.

BEAT WASH, who will be without Wall.

Hey, we might have been 18-6 had we not blown 2 leads and one another game at home or something.... But did anyone expect 18-6? 15-9 is about the bar we had set for this team, in best case scenario terms.

Chalk up 6 game losing streak to a young team figuring things out; to the arrival of 2 stars trying too hard to change the culture; and for a group of guys who never played with one another trying to determine what works and when it works.

We can only hope newfound confidence carries us through this stretch.

DEN-BOS-MIA at home to kick it off.... Imagine a 2-1 go at it?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
platinum thread :shock2:

thanks bro

its great to be a knicks fan these days, were building the confidence needed to beat the better teams in the league and thats how you get momentum to do that-beat the teams your supposed to beat, easy as that.

clumsy

Rotation player
shoutout to the ppl who said bargnani was gna have a good game, ill give u your props ! we got this tho!!!

Bargiani didn't do great. He just scored points. On shots that will drop sometimes when you have a nice stroke like he does.

He continues to prove why he's a bust that plays like a SF in a Centers body. ONe of the last plays of the game....How did he let Amare get guarded by Calderon......HOW?!?!? haha.

http://thenbehteam.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-bargnani-is-bust-post.html

Amare for MVP regardless.

I sure hope we can win these type of games against the tougher teams. There's no doubt we can score but we are still giving away the easy buckets, its very disheartening that Bougani (pardon the spelling) scored 41. We maybe leading in blocks but I'm really worried about our D. Many times we are too slow in getting back on D ( correct positioning) and we hardly defend the paint due to double teaming. We need to get back on D and prevent the opponent from scoring so much. When we get a score the oppostion almost always returns the favor...this happens too much, plus it nullifys many of our hightlight baskets. I just hope this early soft group of games don't trick the fans and expose the team weaknesses like that recent Jets game. The real season starts Sunday.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Most of you might remember we had a nice raptor fan some time ago with us, i wonder where he's at these days..