For those of us who wanted Lance Stephenson instead of Fields...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Let's admit it - we were morons.

BORN READY hasn't even played in an NBA game yet. Furthermore he got arrested during the summer for being a scumbag and pushed his girlfriend down a flight of stairs.

So...yeah...how about that?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I didn't want either of them lol. I love how Fields is proving us all wrong. Really want to see that guy in orange and blue for a long time.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I didn't think much of the whole draft class except for Wall. I thought Greivis Vasquez would have been available, and thought it it would be a good pick. Don't know why i thought he would be available, got picked 28 instead of 38.

Fields didn't look bad but I was still skeptical, Fields is no longer a question mark and now becoming a fan favorite. I definitely didn't like Rautins (mostly because he's just a shooter), and wondered why we picked him up, especially before Fields.

But if Fields can make something of himself so can Rautins. One thing I do like about Rautins is his tattoos. 0:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YImOlNR2dVU

listen to the boos when Fields is drafted. What did we know. 1:34

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
I didn't think much of the whole draft class except for Wall. I thought Greivis Vasquez would have been available, and thought it it would be a good pick. Don't know why i thought he would be available, got picked 28 instead of 38.

Fields didn't look bad but I was still skeptical, Fields is no longer a question mark and now becoming a fan favorite. I definitely didn't like Rautins (mostly because he's just a shooter), and wondered why we picked him up, especially before Fields.

But if Fields can make something of himself so can Rautins. One thing I do like about Rautins is his tattoos. 0:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YImOlNR2dVU

listen to the boos when Fields is drafted. What did we know. 1:34

I am soo glad we didn't get Vasquez. I go to Maryland and I can tell you he is definitely NOT an NBA player. He way too laterally slow to for a Guard and is a turnover machine. He has no discipline when he plays.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
If you were a GM, I would have traded you Stromile Swift and Kwame Brown.

I was merely stating a fact of all NBA drafts .. but you're too stupid to know that.

Oh and thanks for the neg. rep on the other thread, I appreciate the hate :thumbsup: keep it coming ass-hole :lol: