Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No to 'Melo'

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicks1183
    on par with rudy gay???? i disagree because chandler is avg 16pts and 6 bounds,Gay is avg atleast 21pts and is a leader for that team, i say he'll stay when he sees the direction the teams going in and how it will elevate his career because wilson is a great player, he's just not a leader .
    Gay also takes an average of 3.5 shots more per game than Chandler does.

If Chandler took 17 shots a game he'd probably average 20 PPG too but for us Chandler is scoring option #3 after Amar'e and Felton

Veteran

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Gay also takes an average of 3.5 shots more per game than Chandler does.

If Chandler took 17 shots a game he'd probably average 20 PPG too but for us Chandler is scoring option #3 after Amar'e and Felton
    Good point. Good comparison.

Chandler prolly isn't quite as skilled as Gay, nor the "leader".

But that could almost be a good thing. The butter of Chandler s game is perfectly suited to be a to side kick on this team. And his non-need to be a dominant personality and forc e is kinda good these days w stat, raymondo, and possibly melo.

Chandler Might not have the demeanor of Gay but he sure has a similar game I think if Chandler was the go to guy on that struggling Memphis team he would average 20-22pts 6-8rbs and 1.5blks and 1stl. We have seen flashes of how he can straight up ball when he wants to by taking it to the rack finishing and hitting that smooth midrange. If he gets his head on tight he is a great 3rd option

... Didn't like what I wrote...
    Last edited by Blas; Dec 13, 2010 at 09:08. Reason: ... Didn't like what I wrote...

Of course they are lol. they lost to the team he wants to go 2..

But how'd you think Cleveland took it when they knew Lebron was pretty much history?

Its clear he doesn't want to be there and he still put up 31 and that team isn't doing that bad but i understand where your coming from.

People might start thinking ima Melo nut hugger but im not if we could get another all star player i'd be all for it but it's not going to happen so Im trying to say what my sig says again...

Dont let what happened to Pat happen 2 Stat