Who thinks were getting melo? Or shuld we??

welcometonycity

Rotation player
i was reading the article earlier about the nuggets wanting to deal him to Nj. But i think walsh is being smart on this one and being patient. What to do guys think is going to happen in january???!!? i personally like melo and think he would fit right in. But im hearing differant from you guys.

with Melo
1.Boston
2.Orlando
3.Miami
4.New York
5.Chicago
6.Atlanta
7.Indiana
8.Milwaukee

without Melo
1.Boston
2.Orlando
3.Miami
4.Chicago
5.Atlanta
6.New York
7.Indiana
8.Milwaukee

?????

If we dont get Carmelo what are we going to do? And yes i know its early i just want to shake things up and see your output on things.

iSaYughh

Starter
I think we could be the 4 you mention. But honestly, i'd more view it like 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d.

Until one team proves themelves to be superior.

Either thru:

MIA really finding their way with James and Wade co-existing as respective monsters on the court

BOS not aging and Rondo keeping his game elevated

ORL staying healthy with Howard maintaining a Ima **** This League Up Instinct; and/or getting a real sg to replace VC.

Then it's us. I think we'd have the lowest margin for error and the highest potential, outside of MIA.

1a BOS
1d ORL

With 1b/1c being total toss-up between us and MIA. BOS also, even tho I'd put 1a for now, is like an aging prize fighter who may still be numero uno, but the world knows it is a matter of time before a rising star KO's his ass and they never the same again.

iSaYughh

Starter
If we dont get Carmelo what are we going to do? And yes i know its early i just want to shake things up and see your output on things.

We'll pimp hard even without Melo, tho broheem. But you right more I think of it. We get Melo and we can make shit work and prolly be an immediate top contender.

But if not, in theory, we can splurge on a combo of Marc Gasol, Big Baby Davis, Chandler, Jason Richardson.

M. Gasol, Chandler, Big Baby could likely all be had.

Felton
Fields
Gallo-Chandler
STAT
MG

Big Baby, Turiaf, Douglas, Moz, Walker, AR, Williams still on bench.

Just adding a legit quality starting C like Gasol to us right now....And we are a toss-up 4seed on par with CHI.

Adding a quality big body bruiser like Big Baby, and giving a little more time for Fields/Gallo/Chandler and our young bench to grow even a little....And we are a 3-4 seed, with chance to become true contender if either Gallo/Chandler become all-star like (pretty possible at least one does), and Fields becomes a proven force like Battier or Prince.