Trade Idea that is so crazy, it just might work!

Ok here we go.

Philadelphia wants to unload Andre Igudala. He has a Gianormus Contract that he isnt worth but he is still a Decent player.

Philly needs Cap Room, Young talent, a pick or two.

Denver needs something in return to keep there fans happy, plus cap space and young talent.

New York needs Melo.

Now I have worked out a trade where everything works. The numbers, whos going where, Everything.

Philadelphia 76ers recieve
Anthony Randolph
Eddy Curry
Arron Affalo
2011 second round pick from Boston
2012 second round pick from New York

Denver Nuggets recieve
Andre Iguodala
Marreese Speights
Danilo Gallinari
2014 1st round pick from Knicks
2011 second round pick from Golden State

New York Knicks recieve
Carmelo Anthony

And on the ESPN trade machine the trade works!
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=276evc3

The trade will give Philly cap room and Draft picks, plus a young talent, It will give Denver Young Talent, an up and coming star, and Draft Picks, and it will give us Carmelo!

Giving us a nice lineup of

PG: Raymond Felton
SG: Landry Fields
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Amare Stoudemire
C: Ronny Turiaf

OR if we go small

PG: Raymond Felton
SG: Landry Fields
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Wilson Chandler
C: Amare Stoudemire

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
I think this is a fair deal. Melo is an improvement over gallo and it dosent look like Randolph will ever play so it looks good. but Denver probably wouldn't take it unless their backs are against the wall

iSaYughh

Starter
DEN has a better chance of winning the lotto than getting that much, IMO. Still not a raw deal for us, but I see us doing better at this pt in negotiations.

It's a snazzy trade, though. I expected some whack shit after reading the title. :)

Lawson
Iggy
Gallo

Would be a great core for them to build with picks and cap + whatever they get for unloading Billups.

I guess we would re-sign Chandler and try to get Big Baby from celtics in this scenario, though. Which leaves us entirely stacked and a contender.

Thing is, Gallo and Chandler being "sf's", and Chandler being a FA, create a lotta added value for us if we can trade Chandler in certain scenarios, where we then use the saved cap to go after a mammoth starting C like m.gasol, and bigtime backups like Big Baby.

BreenForPrez

Benchwarmer
No way Denver gives up Carmello, Afflalo and cap space (by taking on Iggy). I hate to break it to everyone, as it breaks my heart, but Landry is going to be in Denver's wish list UNLESS they get desperate and havent moved him by the deadline. If thats the case, I believe a package of Gallo, Randolph and a 1st rounder (which we can get by trading chandler) would do it giving us

RayRay
Azibuke/Douglass
Melo
Amare
The Moz/Turiaf

I think thats a pretty solid lineup. We need depth though. We would need another big (just like we need one now)