How much is Anthony Randolph worth?

tiger0330

Legend
His contract is up this summer. When he was with the Warriors his agent Bill Duffy wanted a 60M 5 year deal. Based on the way he has been playing or more precisely not playing I doubt the Knicks would be interested in signing him for more than a bench player say a 3 year 9M deal. He is reportedly not happy sitting on the bench, understandable but odds are we lose him because he and his agent want more than the Knicks would be willing to pay and he is not happy with his PT. I think you have to trade him and try to get some value back for him because he probably won't be here next year.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...wakami-merc (Talking Points with Tim Kawakami

The loose figures I heard: Duffy is mentioning 5 years, $60M or more, given Randolph?s size and unique skill set, and Duffy is saying that?s the money they want whether or not the Warriors get around to playing Randolph regularly by then.

nyk_nyk

All Star
His contract is up this summer. When he was with the Warriors his agent Bill Duffy wanted a 60M 5 year deal. Based on the way he has been playing or more precisely not playing I doubt the Knicks would be interested in signing him for more than a bench player say a 3 year 9M deal. He is reportedly not happy sitting on the bench, understandable but odds are we lose him because he and his agent want more than the Knicks would be willing to pay and he is not happy with his PT. I think you have to trade him and try to get some value back for him because he probably won't be here next year.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...wakami-merc (Talking Points with Tim Kawakami

The loose figures I heard: Duffy is mentioning 5 years, $60M or more, given Randolph?s size and unique skill set, and Duffy is saying that?s the money they want whether or not the Warriors get around to playing Randolph regularly by then.

Billy Duff needs to relax. AR got spotty PT in GS and now he is getting benched again. He has good athletic ability and quickness for a player his size BUT he doesn't understand how to maximize his game without disrupting the offense. I'm sure he's worth more than 3 mil a year but unfortunately he hasn't had much chance to prove it. When he's on the floor he doesn't display much confidence and at times looks lost.

AR's abilities really shine when he's able to just go out and play the way he wants to play. Unfortunately, the only time that happens is during preseason (which he excells) or the all-star game. He has yet to adapt his game to structured NBA basketball.

bogey1964

Rookie
He does not need to be signed we have a team option for 2.9m next year and I beleive 4m qualifying offer the following year

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Randolph at this point has yet to transition his game from 1 on 1 basketball.

In college that was OK for him since, well, he was more athletic than everyone else in the SEC.

Now, though...that won't work.