Are We Ready?

Blumatic

Rotation player
This season has been some ride. Good to bad to Great to SH!T just got real!!!!! That commercial MSG was running during the Wizards game is pretty epic. Its a big week I'm pumped but I'm a little nervous. Good luck boys. Stay healthy, play tough.

Knick Fans are the boys ready?!!!!!!!!

Sound off!!!!

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
The fact that Knicks fans are jazzed about this upcoming tough schedule and fully behind the team is already a victory. Let's go Knicks !

tiger0330

Legend
January is brutal, playing mostly WC teams playing over .500 ball. Everyone is focused on these 3 games but we have a brutal schedule for the next month.

Blumatic

Rotation player
One down. 2 to go. This test is huge. Celtics have big bodies. And play tough defense. Are defense on Sunday was pretty bad. We have to improve. They're gonna try to destroy us inside with their bigs. That will throw our defense out of wach and will leave Pierce and Allen open all night. We have to at least make sure our offense is efficient so there wont be too many fast break points for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5uAaoztGEo

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
If you could only win one of the next two games which one would you rather win? Against the Celtics or the Heat? My head says the Celtics, my heart wants the Heat.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
bring on the Celdicks we could take em. that game will have a playoff atmosphere. much like the end of the the nuggets game. both teams have winning streaks on the line, and pierce already talking shit. lets sock it to em and show em we can take em on the court. i predict we win that game.