You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I'll reply to this later, I have to work out.

You seem really upset though.

I'm not interested in your reply, b/c it will be full of homer bias. I have already exposed you and other way too many times on here. I am not looking to change anyone's mind because as far as i'm concerned its just not worth it. I am just making sure that you understand that you are one of the worst analysts of basketball I have ever read. Even the most moronic posters know when they are wrong and they consequently shut their mouths. Some even acknowledge their mistakes. You just keep spewing nonsense with nobody to tell u what an incredible retard you are. But thats fine, just letting you know every 5 idiot fans you have that kiss your ass and apologize for your lunacy theres 1 who sees an insecure little b*tch you are who needs attention and love that he don't get in real life. Have a Nice day...lol

la2ny

Starter
Listen as much as I thought he was going to do great and this was his chance i cant help but feel that he jus is one of those players who'll never pan out.

Now he might maybe 4-5 years from now hell idk, but he isn't an NBA level player right now.

Now again the Knicks are winning now. The point of the 2010 fa period was for the Knicks to erase the past decade and start a new. Didn't turn out as planned but were still WINNING. Why are so many people still in this loosing/rebuilding mode? Lets wait and see if player x is this good or lets give player x a chance.

This isn't time for that, they are in a heated battle for a top 6 seed possibly 5. Rebuilding is over, waiting on "potential" is over. Amare is twenty freaking eight! he's a big and the way he plays he has about a max of 4 years at his peak, it'll be the end of his contract and where does that leave him?Where does that leave us?

Win Now Should Be Our Mentality! I love that MSG is back, I love the Knicks are winning, I love their back on national tv! but none of that would be possible if the plan was to wait on some physically gifted kid to get his head right.

metrocard

Legend
I'm not interested in your reply, b/c it will be full of homer bias. I have already exposed you and other way too many times on here. I am not looking to change anyone's mind because as far as i'm concerned its just not worth it. I am just making sure that you understand that you are one of the worst analysts of basketball I have ever read. Even the most moronic posters know when they are wrong and they consequently shut their mouths. Some even acknowledge their mistakes. You just keep spewing nonsense with nobody to tell u what an incredible retard you are. But thats fine, just letting you know every 5 idiot fans you have that kiss your ass and apologize for your lunacy theres 1 who sees an insecure little b*tch you are who needs attention and love that he don't get in real life. Have a Nice day...lol

Your interests shows by how you've been stalking down all my post and tracking everything I say. You're officially obsessed :lol:
Homer bias, ahhh, another subjective jab by you. Your full of facts aren't you? :teeth:
You exposing me is like me writing an Isiah Thomas appreciation thread, it'll never happen.
You're putting a lot of energy into this though. If your not trying to change my mind, what are you trying to do? Atleast I'm giving you attention now. Kinda like a little kid when he gets Derek Jeter's autograph. You can never change my mind because you post a lot of nothing. Don't even try, when you do you look really really dumb. No offense?

Wrong.
I admit when I'm wrong.
I told people here that Chandler proved me wrong.
Its not a big deal to me because I'm a fan of the Knicks, and thats a good thing.

Attention? You're obsessed with me, why would I need attention why I constantly get it, even from hating ass losers like yourself? You seem like the insecure one who doesn't get no love, so you hate on those who get love.

:lol:

Toons

is the Bo$$
i remember when everyone was saying wilson chandler reached his ceiling, and that he wasnt going to be anything in the league because he is soft, has terrible shot selection, a low basketball iq, and couldn't block shots. They said he couldnt shoot the 3 ball now look at him....basketball iq is not a hard and fast stat that cannot change. Landry fields is a year older than randolph and has college experience. AR doesnt have as much experience as fields, he is younger and wont get the opportunity to show what he can do because he and amare play the same position.

dont be so quick to rule him out

this is the same randolph that averaged 26, 8 n 1 block in summer league and holds the record for summer league points with 42 pts.

metrocard

Legend
i remember when everyone was saying wilson chandler reached his ciling, and that he wasnt going to be anything in the league because he is soft, has terrible shot selection, a low basketball iq, and horrible shot selection. They said he couldnt shoot the 3 ball now look at him....basketball iq is not a hard and fast stat that cannot change. Landry fields is a year older than randolph and has college experience. AR doesnt have as much experience as fields, he is younger and wont get the opportunity to show what he can do because he and amare play the same position.

dont be so quick to rule him out

this is the same randolph that averaged 26, 8 n 1 block in summer league and holds the record for summer league points with 42 pts.

Yep.
Yep.
Yep.

Toons FTW.

iSaYughh

Starter
As I've said all along AR is a dog. He sux bro..

Let it go.

The unanswerable question of:

Why does a 21yr old lotto pick with supposedly otherworldly talent, on the verge of being KG 2.0, get thrown in to a deal like a bag of lint?

Could be getting answered.

Too many things don't add up (like that), and why he is getting the same treatment here when D'ant gushed over his ability and how we could use him; D'ant has no problem playing youth (Fields), and has no problem giving trust and chances to guys with checkered nba pasts who are young and unproven (Williams).

I still don't want to treat him like a bag of piss and chuck it away, though. It's clear that he is a headcase, mentally weak and emotionally compromised as a NBA player, IMHO. GSW fans warned us of this.

He's also 21, and the potential for what happens if he can get his personal shit together, is pretty immense; so it's not like we are waiting around to hit a $100 scratch off. Closer to playing the powerball and seeing if we hit.

Miracles happen. You just don't devote yourself to being one of those fools who uses chunks of their paychecks to buy hundreds of them and sits around waiting n banking on one to hit.

So I don't see why don't try to let it happen for us; so long as we aren't compromising big plans and moves by keeping him and trying to let him develop, I don't see why we don't.

We saw early this year how dysfunctional and ineffective most of the team was; around when AR was playing, too.

EDIT -- if we can really get a quality 1st round/lotto pick...a la HOU...we pull that trigger fast, IMO, re: getting Melo

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
^^^ The irony in the video where he posterizes Yao, which was sick...is that he also commits a horrible technical foul, and is slow getting back to play D bc he's relishing his move.

It's precisely his problem. All of his probs stem from emotional/mental immaturity and lack of cohesion to his skills and translating them into an effective NBA player. It isn't bball IQ, even, which Toons makes great pt about -- it's not some absolute thing that can't change, and it's not even something we act like is some science.

metrocard

Legend
^^^ The irony in the video where he posterizes Yao, which was sick...is that he also commits a horrible technical foul, and is slow getting back to play D bc he's relishing his move.

It's precisely his problem. All of his probs stem from emotional/mental immaturity and lack of cohesion to his skills and translating them into an effective NBA player. It isn't bball IQ, even, which Toons makes great pt about -- it's not some absolute thing that can't change, and it's not even something we act like is some science.

He's 20 years old.

metrocard

Legend
I don't understand why you guys demand this kid to be Tim Duncan at 20. His IQ will be low, especially since he hasn't even been playing basketball that long.

But is this really the final frontier?
Thats it?
Randolph is dumb, lets not develop, work, progress, and build up his skills?

Just because he didn't come in the NBA with an awareness of a Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett?

Oh gosh.

iSaYughh

Starter
Randolph was traded for an All star PF.

Ya, they used him to s&t Lee, but GSW still didn't give a lot of respect to AR. I'm sure Walsh/D'ant really wanted him, though. But still Turiaf became our starter and then weapon off the bench, and the same looks like it'll happen for Azzy if he ever is healthy.

GSW doghoused AR while he was there and hit him with the same complaints and showed little respect for him a legit player.

Nobody, not even GSW, would deny his skills. Why the problem he does have is legit and won't go away so simply as "get him a good coach to spend time improving his jump shot", "get stronger". It's not just going to be a product of give it some time, improve his game, etc. All that would make his game more lethal and give him more options, but he already has plenty of game and versatility to use.

There's an element out of anyone's control but Randolph's himself that needs to get fixed.

He already has the talent, and he has the skills to work it on the NBA level at this time.

Deandre Jordan is a lot like him, actually.

iSaYughh

Starter
He's 20 years old.

I don't disagree. Which is why he should be given a legit chance still. His career hasn't been decided already, and he has the game and ability to be a force.

But he has a legit problem. And it's bigger than just needing to work on a certain skill to became a starting player.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
if we won't play him send him to the D-League. there is a reason for it.

That is a great idea, he does have potential but needs to learn a lot to be able to have an opportunity. If he play off the bench he will hurt the Knicks to risky. He does need playing time to develop, which what the D-League's about.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
i dont know why mike handles things like these

he plays mozzy , and mozzy has done mistakes he has dropped the ball more then my 2yr old niece , and get foul after foul and he lets him slide

but when its Randolph making a simple mistake you see mikes face pissed the F up
i hate it i really do

the kid needs time