You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

metrocard

Legend
Darko Milicic

26 minutes
9.1 ppg
6 rpg
2.8 bpg

Funniest thing is how we're SO DESPERATE for size in the minute and a legit center that can be a physical body in the paint.

We gave that away to Minnesota.

Okay, Randolph may not be as physical; but he's BETTER than Darko.

Let Randolph, but I'm not D'Antoni.

Randolph will flourish under whatever team that takes him.

He may make mistakes on the court, but thats how you learn how to play. We got a special player on our roster we're not grooming.

Does that bother anyone else?

I pretty much agree with all accept for the Darko comparison. Darko sucks.. Randolph will be on a whole nother world of greatness.

p0nder

Starter
Darko does suck. his presence still isn't felt out there.

Randolph will be a good player, i'm just impatient and would rather not have a project player when we could trade him for a legit superstar scoring threat. if AR goes to denver in a deal for Melo, i think karl will turn him into a very good player.

Just like Randolph flourished with Golden State...oh wait...
I don't get what everyone sees in Randolph. I really don't.

Oh and have you seen a Timberwolves game lately? How about when Darko dropped 10 points on Amare in 7 minutes last time they played? He's a legit center. Not the best but better than Mozgov or Turiaf.

p0nder

Starter
He is one of the best shot blockers but one of the worst rebounders for his size/minutes. Blocking isn't really an issue for this team, we get lots of blocks.

We need players that have steady footwork, box out their man and play sound two way basketball. Darko is simply not a position-savy big man, he doesn't box out, he doesn't fight for boards (particularly on the offensive glass) and to top it off he has attitude problems. He's an upgrade to Mozgov or Eddy Curry, but i'd still rather have Turiaf then Darko.

What we need is a player like Marcus Camby, who can do it at both ends. not like guys like that grow on trees, or come cheap, but that is the type of player that would be a better fit for this team.

wuchich14

Rookie

Oh and have you seen a Timberwolves game lately? How about when Darko dropped 10 points on Amare in 7 minutes last time they played? He's a legit center. Not the best but better than Mozgov or Turiaf.
im also not seeing all this "potential" in ar.. low bball iq, poor shot selection, too light, plays out of control.. id trade him for a pack of skittles

la2ny

Starter

they see Lamar Odom but w/o the head of an actual NBA player

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I was calling for us to trade for AR since he was drafted. That said, we are competing now and there is no need to wait and develop this kid if we can trade him to get Melo. The only reason to trade him is to get better...time to switch gears fellas. No more waiting around hoping guys reach their potential...We are poised to win and need impact contributors ready to ball this year and beyond.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I was calling for us to trade for AR since he was drafted. That said, we are competing now and there is no need to wait and develop this kid if we can trade him to get Melo. The only reason to trade him is to get better...time to switch gears fellas. No more waiting around hoping guys reach their potential...We are poised to win and need impact contributors ready to ball this year and beyond.

exactlyyyyyyy!!!!! metrocard is on dat blue magic

johnstarky

Rotation player
Anthony Randolph could be the next Marcus Camby.As you remember, it took Camby a few seasons in the NBA to be a good all around player.All Randolph needs in order to excell is motivation and the only way that he can be motivated is if he receives more minutes.

exactlyyyyyyy!!!!! metrocard is on dat blue magic
I kinda gotta agree with you here. Darko is a bust. Randolph is a long term project.

He's good for a team thats in rebuilding mode. Not a team that can be Title contenders very soon. Fields, Gallo, and even Chandler are all projects to an extent, but they Produce.

Randolph has Awful Shot selection, and hes Mentally weak. Granted hes only 21 and has alot of upside but I would trade him before I trade Fields, Gallo, Chandler, and even Douglas!

tiger0330

Legend
You may be right, he has got great physical talent for sure but he you can't argue that he has been a huge disappointment this year for us. Golden opportunity to win a spot here in NY and he didn't capitalize.

Now he's trade fodder, AR does have Walsh on his side and D'Antoni said it will be Donnie's decision as far as a trade.

You know I don't see this Melo trade happening right away, if it does happen maybe at Feb. trade deadline. I don't know how you make an informed decision on trading a guy with the potential of AR unless you play him, win streak or no win streak there has to be 10 mins a game for him to see if you want to keep him.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
he got 10 mins a game a few times earlier in the year and he proved that he was absolute doo doo

AR has tremendous talent and potential! There is a great chance that he might not gel with this offense but there is no doubt that the kid is talented. We have 10+ weeks before the trade deadline to see what he can do. Right now STAT is playing tremendous minutes and his body is getting banged up... We will need another player that can fill in effectivly for him; I always thought AR could if he could just right the ship.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I can't believe this S***!

Wow, your really going to waste everybody's time with this. Amazing how the guy who coined the term "Isiahsexual" is now a full blown "Cocklover", ARsexual and Darkosexual.

Hey numbnutted one. If you would remember the facts Darko Milicic went on record saying he played horribly and gave Walsh and D'antoni no choice but to let him walk. The fact he decided to recommit himself and turn his career around in Minnesota is not Donnie's fault. And last I checked Minnesota is not a great team despite having Darko having Kevin Love and Michael Beasley to Flank him.

Randolph is basically Balkman, Jordan Hill. He got the talent but no freaking brain, when are you going to get this through your thick head. Your stupidity is contagious.... Mad homers and know-nothings take a liking to these irresponsible comments of yours and take what you say seriously, Its like Fox News or something No facts all bias. This thread is a joke, your a joke and slowly this forum is becoming a joke.

Its almost like your desperate to find a diamond in the rough before anybody else so you can claim credit later for it. Everybody is entitled to dream or hope but you keep trying to find the next all-star or improved player and 90% your prediction falls flat. But when you miraculously hit your viewed as some kind of visionary.. wtf???!!! If you had your way our starting five would be Carlos Arroyo, Gallo, Balkman, Ransoft and Darko. YOUR A F***ing JOKE KID!

Can you possibly post in a different forum?? Can Team Starbury just get the f*** outta this forum and start their own. Where they can discuss topics such as "Who is the 2nd greatest point guard after Stephon Marbury?" or "Is Gallo the greatest shooter ever?"

Metro and company (you losers know who you are) need to sit at the kiddie table and quit wasting adults time.

metrocard

Legend
he got 10 mins a game a few times earlier in the year and he proved that he was absolute doo doo

Thats not enough time for Randolph...

I'm disappointed with your guys lack of patience.

Randolph is an IMPORTANT PIECE.

He can easily replace Chandler's shot blocking and verstality.

metrocard

Legend
Wow, your really going to waste everybody's time with this. Amazing how the guy who coined the term "Isiahsexual" is now a full blown "Cocklover", ARsexual and Darkosexual.

Hey numbnutted one. If you would remember the facts Darko Milicic went on record saying he played horribly and gave Walsh and D'antoni no choice but to let him walk. The fact he decided to recommit himself and turn his career around in Minnesota is not Donnie's fault. And last I checked Minnesota is not a great team despite having Darko having Kevin Love and Michael Beasley to Flank him.

Randolph is basically Balkman, Jordan Hill. He got the talent but no freaking brain, when are you going to get this through your thick head. Your stupidity is contagious.... Mad homers and know-nothings take a liking to these irresponsible comments of yours and take what you say seriously, Its like Fox News or something No facts all bias. This thread is a joke, your a joke and slowly this forum is becoming a joke.

Its almost like your desperate to find a diamond in the rough before anybody else so you can claim credit later for it. Everybody is entitled to dream or hope but you keep trying to find the next all-star or improved player and 90% your prediction falls flat. But when you miraculously hit your viewed as some kind of visionary.. wtf???!!! If you had your way our starting five would be Carlos Arroyo, Gallo, Balkman, Ransoft and Darko. YOUR A F***ing JOKE KID!

Can you possibly post in a different forum?? Can Team Starbury just get the f*** outta this forum and start their own. Where they can discuss topics such as "Who is the 2nd greatest point guard after Stephon Marbury?" or "Is Gallo the greatest shooter ever?"

Metro and company (you losers know who you are) need to sit at the kiddie table and quit wasting adults time.

I'll reply to this later, I have to work out.

You seem really upset though.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Metro, respond to my post too when you get time because I think you aren't seeing the bigger picture.