Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415

Thread: You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

When you have young talent on your team you develop it normally. Amare is tremendous now at 28 but what happens to him at 30+ with two surgically repaired knee's, all of the mileage D'Antoni is putting on him, & his 100 mil contract left? If Randolph gets us Melo I'm fine with that, but trading him because he doesn't fit the coaches "system" is crazy. Saying he won't be as good as Gallo or Chandler is unfair because he's only 21 & has not had consistent playtime his whole career. When he's had consistent playtime he's produced almost if not as good as Gallo at a younger age.

Originally Posted by knicksman20
    When you have young talent on your team you develop it normally. Amare is tremendous now at 28 but what happens to him at 30+ with two surgically repaired knee's, all of the mileage D'Antoni is putting on him, & his 100 mil contract left? If Randolph gets us Melo I'm fine with that, but trading him because he doesn't fit the coaches "system" is crazy. Saying he won't be as good as Gallo or Chandler is unfair because he's only 21 & has not had consistent playtime his whole career. When he's had consistent playtime he's produced almost if not as good as Gallo at a younger age.
    agreed.minny would be the best opportunity for him.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

We have been saying this all year yo

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Although I am not upset we traded for Melo I still feel the same way
    Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    How can all of you guys honestly say that he does not deserve to be on the court. We trot Mozgof out everygame to turn the ball over and foul people. This guy did not even start on his Pro or National team. We have a full blown stud that racks up DNP every game and it is not good. I am happy of course that we are winning at a clip that none of us have ever seen from this team, but lets be honest.

We are sitting around talking about trading for this and that when we have what we need on our bench. Let this guy play and stop looking so stupid for trading David Lee for a role player we could have drafted years ago(Ronny).

What needs to happen is to work AR into the games slowing and hold off on all deals until after the season that requires us to trade prospects. It has been so long since we have had any type of assets and everyone is so quick to want to trade them away for one guy who may or may not be the answer.