Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 214

Thread: You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

  1. #16
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default I can't believe this S***!

    Wow, your really going to waste everybody's time with this. Amazing how the guy who coined the term "Isiahsexual" is now a full blown "****lover", ARsexual and Darkosexual.

    Hey numbnutted one. If you would remember the facts Darko Milicic went on record saying he played horribly and gave Walsh and D'antoni no choice but to let him walk. The fact he decided to recommit himself and turn his career around in Minnesota is not Donnie's fault. And last I checked Minnesota is not a great team despite having Darko having Kevin Love and Michael Beasley to Flank him.

    Randolph is basically Balkman, Jordan Hill. He got the talent but no freaking brain, when are you going to get this through your thick head. Your stupidity is contagious.... Mad homers and know-nothings take a liking to these irresponsible comments of yours and take what you say seriously, Its like Fox News or something No facts all bias. This thread is a joke, your a joke and slowly this forum is becoming a joke.

    Its almost like your desperate to find a diamond in the rough before anybody else so you can claim credit later for it. Everybody is entitled to dream or hope but you keep trying to find the next all-star or improved player and 90% your prediction falls flat. But when you miraculously hit your viewed as some kind of visionary.. wtf???!!! If you had your way our starting five would be Carlos Arroyo, Gallo, Balkman, Ransoft and Darko. YOUR A F***ing JOKE KID!

    Can you possibly post in a different forum?? Can Team Starbury just get the f*** outta this forum and start their own. Where they can discuss topics such as "Who is the 2nd greatest point guard after Stephon Marbury?" or "Is Gallo the greatest shooter ever?"

    Metro and company (you losers know who you are) need to sit at the kiddie table and quit wasting adults time.

  2. #17
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by wuchich14
    he got 10 mins a game a few times earlier in the year and he proved that he was absolute doo doo
    Thats not enough time for Randolph...

    I'm disappointed with your guys lack of patience.

    Randolph is an IMPORTANT PIECE.

    He can easily replace Chandler's shot blocking and verstality.

  3. #18
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Wow, your really going to waste everybody's time with this. Amazing how the guy who coined the term "Isiahsexual" is now a full blown "****lover", ARsexual and Darkosexual.

    Hey numbnutted one. If you would remember the facts Darko Milicic went on record saying he played horribly and gave Walsh and D'antoni no choice but to let him walk. The fact he decided to recommit himself and turn his career around in Minnesota is not Donnie's fault. And last I checked Minnesota is not a great team despite having Darko having Kevin Love and Michael Beasley to Flank him.

    Randolph is basically Balkman, Jordan Hill. He got the talent but no freaking brain, when are you going to get this through your thick head. Your stupidity is contagious.... Mad homers and know-nothings take a liking to these irresponsible comments of yours and take what you say seriously, Its like Fox News or something No facts all bias. This thread is a joke, your a joke and slowly this forum is becoming a joke.

    Its almost like your desperate to find a diamond in the rough before anybody else so you can claim credit later for it. Everybody is entitled to dream or hope but you keep trying to find the next all-star or improved player and 90% your prediction falls flat. But when you miraculously hit your viewed as some kind of visionary.. wtf???!!! If you had your way our starting five would be Carlos Arroyo, Gallo, Balkman, Ransoft and Darko. YOUR A F***ing JOKE KID!

    Can you possibly post in a different forum?? Can Team Starbury just get the f*** outta this forum and start their own. Where they can discuss topics such as "Who is the 2nd greatest point guard after Stephon Marbury?" or "Is Gallo the greatest shooter ever?"

    Metro and company (you losers know who you are) need to sit at the kiddie table and quit wasting adults time.
    I'll reply to this later, I have to work out.

    You seem really upset though.

  4. #19
    Member Oakman88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Some players ceiling is alot lower than many of us want to believe. Randolph may be one of them.

  5. #20
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Metro, respond to my post too when you get time because I think you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

  6. #21
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I'll reply to this later, I have to work out.

    You seem really upset though.
    I'm not interested in your reply, b/c it will be full of homer bias. I have already exposed you and other way too many times on here. I am not looking to change anyone's mind because as far as i'm concerned its just not worth it. I am just making sure that you understand that you are one of the worst analysts of basketball I have ever read. Even the most moronic posters know when they are wrong and they consequently shut their mouths. Some even acknowledge their mistakes. You just keep spewing nonsense with nobody to tell u what an incredible retard you are. But thats fine, just letting you know every 5 idiot fans you have that kiss your ass and apologize for your lunacy theres 1 who sees an insecure little b*tch you are who needs attention and love that he don't get in real life. Have a Nice day...lol

  7. #22
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Listen as much as I thought he was going to do great and this was his chance i cant help but feel that he jus is one of those players who'll never pan out.

    Now he might maybe 4-5 years from now hell idk, but he isn't an NBA level player right now.

    Now again the Knicks are winning now. The point of the 2010 fa period was for the Knicks to erase the past decade and start a new. Didn't turn out as planned but were still WINNING. Why are so many people still in this loosing/rebuilding mode? Lets wait and see if player x is this good or lets give player x a chance.

    This isn't time for that, they are in a heated battle for a top 6 seed possibly 5. Rebuilding is over, waiting on "potential" is over. Amare is twenty freaking eight! he's a big and the way he plays he has about a max of 4 years at his peak, it'll be the end of his contract and where does that leave him?Where does that leave us?

    Win Now Should Be Our Mentality! I love that MSG is back, I love the Knicks are winning, I love their back on national tv! but none of that would be possible if the plan was to wait on some physically gifted kid to get his head right.

  8. #23
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    As I've said all along AR is a dog. He sux bro..

    Let it go.

  9. #24
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    As I've said all along AR is a dog. He sux bro..

    Let it go.
    Gotta give you props on that one you called this one a long time ago, Homerburys need to let it go.

  10. #25
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    I'm not interested in your reply, b/c it will be full of homer bias. I have already exposed you and other way too many times on here. I am not looking to change anyone's mind because as far as i'm concerned its just not worth it. I am just making sure that you understand that you are one of the worst analysts of basketball I have ever read. Even the most moronic posters know when they are wrong and they consequently shut their mouths. Some even acknowledge their mistakes. You just keep spewing nonsense with nobody to tell u what an incredible retard you are. But thats fine, just letting you know every 5 idiot fans you have that kiss your ass and apologize for your lunacy theres 1 who sees an insecure little b*tch you are who needs attention and love that he don't get in real life. Have a Nice day...lol
    Your interests shows by how you've been stalking down all my post and tracking everything I say. You're officially obsessed
    Homer bias, ahhh, another subjective jab by you. Your full of facts aren't you?
    You exposing me is like me writing an Isiah Thomas appreciation thread, it'll never happen.
    You're putting a lot of energy into this though. If your not trying to change my mind, what are you trying to do? Atleast I'm giving you attention now. Kinda like a little kid when he gets Derek Jeter's autograph. You can never change my mind because you post a lot of nothing. Don't even try, when you do you look really really dumb. No offense?

    Wrong.
    I admit when I'm wrong.
    I told people here that Chandler proved me wrong.
    Its not a big deal to me because I'm a fan of the Knicks, and thats a good thing.

    Attention? You're obsessed with me, why would I need attention why I constantly get it, even from hating ass losers like yourself? You seem like the insecure one who doesn't get no love, so you hate on those who get love.


  11. #26
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i remember when everyone was saying wilson chandler reached his ceiling, and that he wasnt going to be anything in the league because he is soft, has terrible shot selection, a low basketball iq, and couldn't block shots. They said he couldnt shoot the 3 ball now look at him....basketball iq is not a hard and fast stat that cannot change. Landry fields is a year older than randolph and has college experience. AR doesnt have as much experience as fields, he is younger and wont get the opportunity to show what he can do because he and amare play the same position.

    dont be so quick to rule him out

    this is the same randolph that averaged 26, 8 n 1 block in summer league and holds the record for summer league points with 42 pts.






  12. #27
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    As I've said all along AR is a dog. He sux bro..

    Let it go.
    So much insight.
    Wow, I'm really moved by this post.
    Wrap it guys, thread over.

  13. #28
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    i remember when everyone was saying wilson chandler reached his ciling, and that he wasnt going to be anything in the league because he is soft, has terrible shot selection, a low basketball iq, and horrible shot selection. They said he couldnt shoot the 3 ball now look at him....basketball iq is not a hard and fast stat that cannot change. Landry fields is a year older than randolph and has college experience. AR doesnt have as much experience as fields, he is younger and wont get the opportunity to show what he can do because he and amare play the same position.

    dont be so quick to rule him out

    this is the same randolph that averaged 26, 8 n 1 block in summer league and holds the record for summer league points with 42 pts.





    Yep.
    Yep.
    Yep.

    Toons FTW.

  14. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    As I've said all along AR is a dog. He sux bro..

    Let it go.
    The unanswerable question of:

    Why does a 21yr old lotto pick with supposedly otherworldly talent, on the verge of being KG 2.0, get thrown in to a deal like a bag of lint?

    Could be getting answered.

    Too many things don't add up (like that), and why he is getting the same treatment here when D'ant gushed over his ability and how we could use him; D'ant has no problem playing youth (Fields), and has no problem giving trust and chances to guys with checkered nba pasts who are young and unproven (Williams).

    I still don't want to treat him like a bag of piss and chuck it away, though. It's clear that he is a headcase, mentally weak and emotionally compromised as a NBA player, IMHO. GSW fans warned us of this.

    He's also 21, and the potential for what happens if he can get his personal **** together, is pretty immense; so it's not like we are waiting around to hit a $100 scratch off. Closer to playing the powerball and seeing if we hit.

    Miracles happen. You just don't devote yourself to being one of those fools who uses chunks of their paychecks to buy hundreds of them and sits around waiting n banking on one to hit.

    So I don't see why don't try to let it happen for us; so long as we aren't compromising big plans and moves by keeping him and trying to let him develop, I don't see why we don't.

    We saw early this year how dysfunctional and ineffective most of the team was; around when AR was playing, too.

    EDIT -- if we can really get a quality 1st round/lotto pick...a la HOU...we pull that trigger fast, IMO, re: getting Melo
    Last edited by iSaYughh; Dec 13, 2010 at 17:55.

  15. #30
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Randolph was traded for an All star PF.

Similar Threads

  1. Is RANDOLPH 7'0''? Still growing at 21
    By Toons in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2010, 09:51
  2. Randolph for Lee...article from GSW writer
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jul 13, 2010, 02:15
  3. Replies: 83
    Last Post: Oct 28, 2008, 15:31
  4. Zach Randolph putback dunk vs Heat
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2008, 13:22
  5. Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jul 25, 2007, 23:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •