You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I just hope this demotion hasn't messed with his psyche. He seemingly has a fragile confidence. Anytime he makes a mistake it looks like he is about to cry. His natural talents cannot be overlooked, but he needs to be coached up. D'antoni failed to do anythin with Jordan Hill, we'll see how he handles Randolph.

I've been disapointed with Randolph so far, but I haven't given up on him like many on this board. But my expectations are lower no doubt.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
i dont know why mike handles things like these

he plays mozzy , and mozzy has done mistakes he has dropped the ball more then my 2yr old niece , and get foul after foul and he lets him slide

but when its Randolph making a simple mistake you see mikes face pissed the F up
i hate it i really do

the kid needs time

This is because randolph sux on a whole other level. He makes dumb-ass fouls and turnovers that Moz doesn't make nearly as often, and Moz has less court time cumulatively than Randolph. He's been in the league for a couple of seasons and he still doesn't kno how to play. Then to top it off he has this look on face like he's a kid who's being put in the corner. I'd be inclined to bench is ass too. Randolph right now is a basket-case. He needs to go to the D-league and see a psychologist to work on his confidence.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Your interests shows by how you've been stalking down all my post and tracking everything I say. You're officially obsessed :lol:
Homer bias, ahhh, another subjective jab by you. Your full of facts aren't you? :teeth:
You exposing me is like me writing an Isiah Thomas appreciation thread, it'll never happen.
You're putting a lot of energy into this though. If your not trying to change my mind, what are you trying to do? Atleast I'm giving you attention now. Kinda like a little kid when he gets Derek Jeter's autograph. You can never change my mind because you post a lot of nothing. Don't even try, when you do you look really really dumb. No offense?

Wrong.
I admit when I'm wrong.
I told people here that Chandler proved me wrong.
Its not a big deal to me because I'm a fan of the Knicks, and thats a good thing.

Attention? You're obsessed with me, why would I need attention why I constantly get it, even from hating ass losers like yourself? You seem like the insecure one who doesn't get no love, so you hate on those who get love.

:lol:

haha, good stuff metrotard. If somebody wanted to stalk you it wouldn't be hard. Everyday you post some ridiculous thread that offends everybody's intelligence. I'm about as obsessed with you as Eddy Curry is obsessed with proper nutrition....lol

Oh and get your facts straight...

1. AR is 21 not 20.
2. Tim Duncan was Tim Duncan in his rookie season. He wasn't bounced around from team to team riding the bench the way you ride Marbury's dick...lol
3. Traded for an All-Star??? David Lee was put in the game by David Stern who clearly has an interest in the Knicks doing better. David Lee isn't even the best rebounder on his current team. That would be Andres Biedrins. David Lee was so underrated that when people caught on he actually became overrated for a while. Ask any Golden State Fan or beat writer and they are having their doubts about Lee.
4. David Lee was going to walk regardless, so we got minimal compensation 1 starter, 1 veteran bench player and a draft bust, you make it sound like it was a blockbuster.

You want to talk smack thats fine, but please bring the facts I can't argue with a muppet.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Considering David Lee was going to walk nonetheless, getting Golden State's 2nd best up and coming player, a solid starting-caliber SG, and a big man that can hold the paint (something we haven't had in...a while) is a pretty good trade that borderlines on blockbuster, I'd say.

With regards to Randolph he needs some playing time. He was 20 at the time of the dunk on Yao so you expect something like that.

He needs some maturity but stop talking about him as if he's a bust because he hasn't shown maturity at age...21. It takes many good players a ton of time to solidify themselves into good starters (just look at Joe Johnson, it took him until age 24 to get to where he is now, he spent 3 years as a scrub and two more years as a developing project before he became an all-star caliber player) so if AR hasn't shown maturity in 2 years...oh gosh, he's terrible, right?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Considering David Lee was going to walk nonetheless, getting Golden State's 2nd best up and coming player, a solid starting-caliber SG, and a big man that can hold the paint (something we haven't had in...a while) is a pretty good trade that borderlines on blockbuster, I'd say.

With regards to Randolph he needs some playing time. He was 20 at the time of the dunk on Yao so you expect something like that.

He needs some maturity but stop talking about him as if he's a bust because he hasn't shown maturity at age...21. It takes many good players a ton of time to solidify themselves into good starters (just look at Joe Johnson, it took him until age 24 to get to where he is now, he spent 3 years as a scrub and two more years as a developing project before he became an all-star caliber player) so if AR hasn't shown maturity in 2 years...oh gosh, he's terrible, right?

yea but joe johnson wasn't fuggin up in the game like this kid does on the regular. JJ has some IQ.

KNICKMATIC809

Benchwarmer
This is because randolph sux on a whole other level. He makes dumb-ass fouls and turnovers that Moz doesn't make nearly as often, and Moz has less court time cumulatively than Randolph. He's been in the league for a couple of seasons and he still doesn't kno how to play. Then to top it off he has this look on face like he's a kid who's being put in the corner. I'd be inclined to bench is ass too. Randolph right now is a basket-case. He needs to go to the D-league and see a psychologist to work on his confidence.

<table style="width: 489px; height: 26px;" class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead"><td title="Games played" align="right">
</td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td title="Games started" align="right"></td><td title="Minutes per game" align="right"></td><td title="Points per game" align="right"></td><td title="Offensive Rebounds per game" align="right"></td><td title="Defensive Rebounds per game" align="right"></td><td title="Rebounds per game" align="right"></td><td title="Assists per game" align="right"></td><td title="Steals per game" align="right"></td><td title="Blocks per game" align="right"></td><td title="Turnovers per game" align="right"></td><td title="Fouls per game" align="right"></td><td title="Assist to turnover ratio" align="right"></td><td title="Player Efficiency Rating" align="right"></td></tr></tbody></table>he's been in the league for 2yrs now. but the guy been injured,when he was in goldenstate he missed quiet sometime.

when he came back nelson didnt let him see the court. mind you he's only 21yrs old . saying he sucks is absurd . that kid has talent they just gotta work with him .

you saying he makes dumb fouls lol
mozzy in 5min would have 3 fouls already

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Your interests shows by how you've been stalking down all my post and tracking everything I say. You're officially obsessed :lol:
Homer bias, ahhh, another subjective jab by you. Your full of facts aren't you? :teeth:
You exposing me is like me writing an Isiah Thomas appreciation thread, it'll never happen.
You're putting a lot of energy into this though. If your not trying to change my mind, what are you trying to do? Atleast I'm giving you attention now. Kinda like a little kid when he gets Derek Jeter's autograph. You can never change my mind because you post a lot of nothing. Don't even try, when you do you look really really dumb. No offense?

Wrong.
I admit when I'm wrong.
I told people here that Chandler proved me wrong.
Its not a big deal to me because I'm a fan of the Knicks, and thats a good thing.

Attention? You're obsessed with me, why would I need attention why I constantly get it, even from hating ass losers like yourself? You seem like the insecure one who doesn't get no love, so you hate on those who get love.

:lol:

you have quite the over-inflated sense of self for somebody who tries to run sh*t on a message board. calm down dude

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Problem with AR is he is so far away from being a player in the NBA right now. Amare is 28 and will slow down once the knees catch up to him. We got to win now not wait on the kids to develop. Anthony Randolph needs time, sure I get that but do we have the time to wait around.. not really.

Randolph would be great in the D-League. He could get all the time he needs without the pressure of winning in New York with D'Antoni. But what does it say about Randolph if D'Antoni banishes him there? Do you think he will any trade value? Donnie is gonna have to make Randolph look like a kid with "potential" to be an All-Star so he can keep a Gallo or Wilson Chandler and ship him out for Melo.

I got nothing against AR or even Gallo. They are two really good guys in the league and you want the best for them sure. But I have seen this happen so many times, you can't help but play the percentages and figure that both of these guys will just be average, not to mention the Knicks would have to suffer through their development. We are a team on the "threshold" as Frazier would say, and I think we are a couple of pieces away from being a contender. D'Antoni is not the guy you want to develop young players, he works better with veterans and high I.Q. types. Everyone is bitching and moaning that he don't give the rookies a chance and thats not true at all. Landry Fields has set himself apart from Randolph and Mozgov in that hes NBA ready. If we were to undertake the development of Randolph we would literally have lost more games and you would be screaming Duhon all over again and I wouldn't blame you. Its time to win, not to tank and develop.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
<table style="width: 489px; height: 26px;" class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead"><td title="Games played" align="right">
</td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td><td title="Games started" align="right"></td><td title="Minutes per game" align="right"></td><td title="Points per game" align="right"></td><td title="Offensive Rebounds per game" align="right"></td><td title="Defensive Rebounds per game" align="right"></td><td title="Rebounds per game" align="right"></td><td title="Assists per game" align="right"></td><td title="Steals per game" align="right"></td><td title="Blocks per game" align="right"></td><td title="Turnovers per game" align="right"></td><td title="Fouls per game" align="right"></td><td title="Assist to turnover ratio" align="right"></td><td title="Player Efficiency Rating" align="right"></td></tr></tbody></table>he's been in the league for 2yrs now. but the guy been injured,when he was in goldenstate he missed quiet sometime.

when he came back nelson didnt let him see the court. mind you he's only 21yrs old . saying he sucks is absurd . that kid has talent they just gotta work with him .

you saying he makes dumb fouls lol
mozzy in 5min would have 3 fouls already

nah dude, Moz is gettin quick fouls cause he's trying to guard NBA dudes down low and he has no clue what he's doing as he is a rookie.

Be clear.. Randolph is not a rookie. I can't tell you how many times Randolph, who has prolly more than double the court time of Moz comes into a a game, jacks a quick shot out of the flow of the O, then on the other end fouls some dude randomly like clockwork. THIS IS WHY HE CAN'T UNGLUE HIMSELF FROM THE BENCH. He's retarded.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
nah dude, Moz is gettin quick fouls cause he's trying to guard NBA dudes down low and he has no clue what he's doing as he is a rookie.

Be clear.. Randolph is not a rookie. I can't tell you how many times Randolph, who has prolly more than double the court time of Moz comes into a a game, jacks a quick shot out of the flow of the O, then on the other end fouls some dude randomly like clockwork. THIS IS WHY HE CAN'T UNGLUE HIMSELF FROM THE BENCH. He's retarded.

Haha so true. The guy is a head case. D'Antoni is a "player's coach," can you imagine if Randolph was under Larry Brown?

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
yea but joe johnson wasn't fuggin up in the game like this kid does on the regular. JJ has some IQ.

...Johnson averaged 9.8 PPG in his third NBA season...I don't care how you swing it, that's far worse than AR who's already proven himself to be a solid player and a good defender

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
...Johnson averaged 9.8 PPG in his third NBA season...I don't care how you swing it, that's far worse than AR who's already proven himself to be a solid player and a good defender

That's fair, but if ppg was all that mattered then we wouldn't be discussing AR in this light..

I'm talkin about dumb ass fouls and retarded to's. That somes up AR to me and overshadows his other attributes right now.

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
He's been a bust so far,but I think he can turn it around if he tries hard enough.When he fell out of the rotation,he seemed to want to impress everyone instead of just letting the game come to him.However,if trading him means we get Melo,then i'm all for it!

metrocard

Legend
haha, good stuff metrotard. If somebody wanted to stalk you it wouldn't be hard. Everyday you post some ridiculous thread that offends everybody's intelligence. I'm about as obsessed with you as Eddy Curry is obsessed with proper nutrition....lol

Oh and get your facts straight...

1. AR is 21 not 20.
2. Tim Duncan was Tim Duncan in his rookie season. He wasn't bounced around from team to team riding the bench the way you ride Marbury's dick...lol
3. Traded for an All-Star??? David Lee was put in the game by David Stern who clearly has an interest in the Knicks doing better. David Lee isn't even the best rebounder on his current team. That would be Andres Biedrins. David Lee was so underrated that when people caught on he actually became overrated for a while. Ask any Golden State Fan or beat writer and they are having their doubts about Lee.
4. David Lee was going to walk regardless, so we got minimal compensation 1 starter, 1 veteran bench player and a draft bust, you make it sound like it was a blockbuster.

You want to talk smack thats fine, but please bring the facts I can't argue with a muppet.

You feel offended?
Your hurt?
need a tissue?
Your always on some rant how I'm destroying you as a person.
You on your period, b?
Relax. Lets talk basketball. Stop with the crybaby nonsense.

1. Thanks for looking that up.
2. That was irrelevant to what I was saying, but thanks for trying.
3. Thanks for the conspiracy theory and subjective statement. But it is indeed not a fact, I was hoping you would bring some validity to that conspiracy theory...yet you failed me again. David Lee made the all star team in the Eastern Conference, therefor is his an all star, no matter how much you bite your pillow about it. Accept the facts. And most Golden State fans are happy with Lee and know he can't play defense but does everything else extremely well and is an excellent complimentary all star player to have play next to Curry/Ellis. Check RealGM...they've been pleased with him and I do my research because I'm a David Lee fan and was happy what he gave to the city of NYC. He balled hard.
4. How is Anthony a draft bust when he hasn't even had 4-5 seasons yet in the NBA? Premature assessment.

I see your reaching a lot, you provided one fact (Anthony Randolph is 21, not 20, thanks for the big correction there, glad you cleared that up)
You spend too much time fighting like a female rather than debating like a man.

you have quite the over-inflated sense of self for somebody who tries to run sh*t on a message board. calm down dude

Go eat a dick and die.
I'm not here to make friends.

Other than that, have a good night and enjoy your Holidays.

Wargames

Starter
its not that he doesn't have the ability to score 42 points a game. It is that he doesn't have the Game IQ to get the open looks to make those shots against organized Defenses. Summer league is perfect for him since the lack of regular season defense allows him to get the one on one situations where his physical abilities excel.

If we keep AR and he works at it dude could definitely get nice for us in time because he is young and could learn the offense. However we know D'antoni doesn't like playing players who can't run his system so this year is not a possibility.

So at best the argument is if the rumors are true. We can get Melo now who can play as a starter and take pressure off of Amare or we keep AR who maybe next year can come off the bench and give Amare a break as a 6th man? I feel like you got to do the trade.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
And D'Antoni's been proven wrong before. He benched Nate Robinson and then Nate came and helped us beat the Hawks by scoring 41 points. I know Nate was never a perfect player, he was streaky and whatnot, but he proved he could be useful even if D'Antoni didn't think so.

With regards to AR I think his athletic ability is too great to keep him out of the rotation. He also blocks shots and plays good defense, which is something that our team could use especially from a borderline 7-footer like Randolph.

He just needs to work on ball movement and shot selection. If he just stops taking jumpers and focuses almost entirely on driving the ball to the basket he'll be a fine player for us.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
If he is part of a trade to get Melo then great let him go. As far as I'm concerned he still needs to get more playing time and more experience, but our team is doing so well that we really don't need him. I would rather trade for some more experience on the bench. We have Mozgov on the bench and some other young players that will be just fine. Also Amare is 27 so he has at least 3 more years before he hits his prime and then at least another 3 at a high level. That is 6 years of AR not getting a peak unless Amare gets seriously injured.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Go eat a dick and die.
I'm not here to make friends.

Other than that, have a good night and enjoy your Holidays.

Emotional Much?

Your opinion is about as helpful as a used tampon. Seriously tho look it up David Lee was hand picked by David Stern when the East suffered an injury, that is fact your understanding of basketball is fiction. Its one thing to have an opposing opinion its another thing to cry and distort when you are losing the argument.

You exhibit the mood swings of a 15 year old girl who's pregnant, don't get mad because I literally came out of nowhere and called you homers out, pointed your bulls**t out and then made you eat it...lol

Thanks for entertaining me, keep it up! :)

Last edited: