You guys will be sorry once Randolph leaves.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
again, AR needs alot of work

Balkman, Randolph and Darko are all facking garbage.

If AR could play in our system we would see him. Plain and simple.

This offense asks you to just play basketball on O. Move w out the ball, space the floor, move the ball, take the open shot, play fundamental pick and roll ball, run in transition, read correctly off the triple threat.. and so on.

We've all seen it. It's not that difficult of an offense to grasp. It's a simple yet highly effective offensive style, which is why the national team guys all raved about it and the reason why they brought D'ant into the fold to begin w.

Simple and highly effective. You'd think AR would embrace such a system. You'd think he would thrive in it. But he can't or won't for reasons i can only speculate on.

I suspect that AR is not a heady, fundamentally sound player.

I suspect he has some disgusting habits (such as horrible shot selection and a high propensity for not knowing where teammates are supposed to be, causing him to needlessly turn the ball over) that do not allow him to mesh w SSOL flow.

He also has some other weaknesses which will not lend well to him being a useful front court player.

1. He cannot guard the post. He's not strong and he lacks sound positioning when defending post players. He is a good help and decent perimeter defender though.

2. He's a tweener. He's a 6'11'' guy w brittle build and the dribbling skills of SF/SG.

3. His jumpshot is not consistent enough. This is the killer. If he could shoot, even w all of the other problems he has, D'ant might view him in a bit more of a positive/useful light. His jumper is not where it needs to be though. You can't be a big perimeter type player w only half of the perimeter skills you need lol. Sh*t, when you think about he really is a bigger Ronaldo Balkman, just a bit more sheepish and miserable looking.

Also, AR is not a young Marcus Camby.

Camby can guard the post well. He could get you 11-12 boards every night. He also could and can make a 15 footer consistently.

AR is still a project. He has potential and certain things he can do well, but he still has too many flaws to be effective on a night to night basis w set minutes on a winning team.

The fact people are so surprised and unhappy that a project player isn't getting minutes on a playoff caliber squad is a mystery to me.:cool:

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
A high-energy contributor off the bench.

Why you mad?

You a fat dude sitting in your underwear hating....Balkman is making cash and enjoy his life.

He's horrible offensively of course, but his offensive rebounding/defense is elite at the SF position. No doubt.

Balkman never plays....Now you have gone from funny to just a moron.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
I usually tend to think when a player doesn't get any minutes it's because he deserves it. But then i realize our rotation hasn't any big man except Ronny. I seriously doubt AR is so bad that he doesn't deserve nothing in this team. Unless we were waiting for him to develop, but he has already played quality minutes in the NBA. It has to be a personal problem between him and the coach. Being that case, the best thing to do is trade him. He's only loosing value warming the bench.

skisloper

Starter
I usually tend to think when a player doesn't get any minutes it's because he deserves it. But then i realize our rotation hasn't any big man except Ronny. I seriously doubt AR is so bad that he doesn't deserve nothing in this team. Unless we were waiting for him to develop, but he has already played quality minutes in the NBA. It has to be a personal problem between him and the coach. Being that case, the best thing to do is trade him. He's only loosing value warming the bench.

He is also not getting injured on the bench and thats a good thing...another injury for this guy and he will be viewed as injury prone and his value of being traded for a first rounder will drop,,,we need that pick for Carmelo

metrocard

Legend
Balkman, Randolph and Darko are all facking garbage.

If AR could play in our system we would see him. Plain and simple.

This offense asks you to just play basketball on O. Move w out the ball, space the floor, move the ball, take the open shot, play fundamental pick and roll ball, run in transition, read correctly off the triple threat.. and so on.

We've all seen it. It's not that difficult of an offense to grasp. It's a simple yet highly effective offensive style, which is why the national team guys all raved about it and the reason why they brought D'ant into the fold to begin w.

Simple and highly effective. You'd think AR would embrace such a system. You'd think he would thrive in it. But he can't or won't for reasons i can only speculate on.

I suspect that AR is not a heady, fundamentally sound player.

I suspect he has some disgusting habits (such as horrible shot selection and a high propensity for not knowing where teammates are supposed to be, causing him to needlessly turn the ball over) that do not allow him to mesh w SSOL flow.

He also has some other weaknesses which will not lend well to him being a useful front court player.

1. He cannot guard the post. He's not strong and he lacks sound positioning when defending post players. He is a good help and decent perimeter defender though.

2. He's a tweener. He's a 6'11'' guy w brittle build and the dribbling skills of SF/SG.

3. His jumpshot is not consistent enough. This is the killer. If he could shoot, even w all of the other problems he has, D'ant might view him in a bit more of a positive/useful light. His jumper is not where it needs to be though. You can't be a big perimeter type player w only half of the perimeter skills you need lol. Sh*t, when you think about he really is a bigger Ronaldo Balkman, just a bit more sheepish and miserable looking.

Also, AR is not a young Marcus Camby.

Camby can guard the post well. He could get you 11-12 boards every night. He also could and can make a 15 footer consistently.

AR is still a project. He has potential and certain things he can do well, but he still has too many flaws to be effective on a night to night basis w set minutes on a winning team.

The fact people are so surprised and unhappy that a project player isn't getting minutes on a playoff caliber squad is a mystery to me.:cool:

You're garbage. Sitting home butt naked with primitive skills and married to an ugly beast, I'm pretty confident that Balkman, Randolph and Darko can say they all living a better quality of life than you and are superior athletes, human beings and just basically everything else there is to offer. You're a nobody to be calling anyone garbage, except yourself.

AR can play within in this system. It just takes time and experience. A lot of guys in this system looked LOST the first 15 games. What happen? Within experience and failure, this roster learned how to avoid fail and obtain success. Randolph obviously is going to fail at first, but if you give a talent and skillful player like him the minutes, turning it around and contributing to this roster is a high possibility. Don't you know anything about sports?

Randolph can do everything you listed on offense. If you haven't watched him in Golden State, he has shown many flashes. Now for him to be consistent, he needs to get experience with this team. If he never does, he'll never have a real chance to prove himself. and it'll be unfair and ignorant as hell to judge him when the chance was never given. Please do not speculate that Randolph isn't preforming well at practice. You're a nobody eating doritos with your fat yourself and you got no connects to the Knicks organization or you don't sit by the practices to witness this. You don't know, so don't say. Dumbass.

If this offense isn't so difficult to grasp, then what is it going to hurt us by playing Randolph? I thought you said you need to be so god damn dynamic in this offense, but now its not difficult to grasp? You're putting your argument to defeat by yourself. Way to contradict yourself. How about you reread the crap you write? Thanks.

1. Most players in the NBA can't guard the post. This isn't the 90's.
2. Randolph isn't a tweener, he's a hybrid. He can play 3 positions and thats beneficial to us. Whats wrong with being dynamic? isn't that what it takes to get a grip of this offense?
3. You haven't seen Randolph's jumpshot enough. You probably saw him take 10 jumpshots your entire life on live game play at MOST. Randolph has a solid mid range, and it won't be consistent if he's not getting consistent minutes nor he is comfortable with the offense. Thats obvious. But the dude has a jumper. Where as Balkman has no reliable jumper or even inconsistant jumper. He can hit a 3 from time to time. Whatever, thats not even that important. We need Randolph for his rebounding primarily. Everything else is just a gift.

AR's production is similar to Marcus Camby. Do your research and you will be granted permission to post in this thread again.

Dude, Camby's mid range isn't Boozer or Horford status, he's okay from there. Don't overrate him now, and Camby isn't even that great of a post defender, he's an excellent weak side help defender, probably the best in the decade. Randolph's potential to obtainable to Camby status, easily. Especially since he posted an 18 PER last, probably higher than anything Camby has posted in his career. Do the research for me, thats your homework for tonight.

Darko and Nate didn't get minutes either...both guys are huge contributors to their squads. I don't think its about that, and trading him would be the worst possible idea right now. We gotta use our tools, not throw them away.

Balkman never plays....Now you have gone from funny to just a moron.

Unfortunately, you've always been a moron.

metrocard

Legend
BEST LINE UP IMO.

Felton
Fields
Chandler
Randolph
Amare

6th man Gallo

Backup PF/C - Turiaf
Back up PG/SG - Douglas
Back up SG/SF - W & W

9 man line up. Ready set go.

Give Randolph confidence and you got a beast.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If we only end up getting some middle first round pick for Randolph, I will be sorely disapointed. I been looking at some of the prospects and stuff that might be coming out, it's mad weak. So unless we're getting Melo with that draft pick, I'd much rather keep Randolph.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
BEST LINE UP IMO.

Felton
Fields
Chandler
Randolph
Amare

6th man Gallo

Backup PF/C - Turiaf
Back up PG/SG - Douglas
Back up SG/SF - W & W

9 man line up. Ready set go.

Give Randolph confidence and you got a beast.

I agree. I want randolph to develop into the beast he can become. Hopefully d'antoni can give him a chance.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
you played ya'self yet again..

You're garbage. Sitting home butt naked with primitive skills and married to an ugly beast, I'm pretty confident that Balkman, Randolph and Darko can say they all living a better quality of life than you and are superior athletes, human beings and just basically everything else there is to offer. You're a nobody to be calling anyone garbage, except yourself.

Resentful much? You a day late and a dolla short Metroid.. The chance you had to save face after the lashing i gave you sailed away some time ago. All your doing now is further proving what a classless, grumpy A -hole you are. Nice. You retorting to comments I made more than a week ago is laughable, no pathetic :barf: dude. It just is what it is and everyone can see it. The good thing is I could care less.

AR can play within in this system. It just takes time and experience. A lot of guys in this system looked LOST the first 15 games. What happen? Within experience and failure, this roster learned how to avoid fail and obtain success. Randolph obviously is going to fail at first, but if you give a talent and skillful player like him the minutes, turning it around and contributing to this roster is a high possibility. Don't you know anything about sports?

Yea you're right, it would take time for AR to adjust to the system. Unfortunately it's time we don't have right now, especially considering what a huge learning curve he has which contributes largely to the woeful ineptitude we've all seen when he enters a game. Combine his awfulness w the fact we're out of tanking/ rebuilding mode (trying to win every possible game), and you can see the obviousness behind Mike D's reasoning for not playing him. Well, most rational, sane fans see this. YOU, I DEFINITELY DO NOT PUT IN THAT CATEGORY. AR is a project right now. You sound like a moron advocating he get important minutes. You should stop. :cool:

Randolph can do everything you listed on offense. If you haven't watched him in Golden State, he has shown many flashes. Now for him to be consistent, he needs to get experience with this team. If he never does, he'll never have a real chance to prove himself. and it'll be unfair and ignorant as hell to judge him when the chance was never given. Please do not speculate that Randolph isn't preforming well at practice. You're a nobody eating doritos with your fat yourself and you got no connects to the Knicks organization or you don't sit by the practices to witness this. You don't know, so don't say. Dumbass.

Simply put, you're wrong. The areas I stated that he's deficient in are the exact reasons why he doesn't play. Wake up dude. Put the pom-poms down son! Stop cheerleading for a player that has only proved he can play 20 mpg on a disorganized, losing/ rebuilding squad like G-state. Nobody said anything about what he's doing in practice. I could care less about what he's doing in practice right now. I care about what he does in the game when he's in. Since he's gotten time, garbage time against the other teams scrubs no-less, all he's proven is that he's still awful. AR is a hot mess. He needs to sit the bench, learn the game in practice and continue to grow. You really don't know what you're talking about.

If this offense isn't so difficult to grasp, then what is it going to hurt us by playing Randolph? I thought you said you need to be so god damn dynamic in this offense, but now its not difficult to grasp? You're putting your argument to defeat by yourself. Way to contradict yourself. How about you reread the crap you write? Thanks.

First of all when I say this offense is simple I mean the concepts are simple. Unfortunately, to execute them against NBA level talent/ defensive schemes is not.. Also, I think you're conflating his seeming dynamism w his ability to grasp this offense. It is simple yet highly effective system. The fact that it is simple serves to illustrate what a fundamentally challenged player AR is. He either doesn't understand the main concepts of our offense, or if he does, he isn't able to translate them into effective on-court play. He just needs to continue to get reps in practice. Metro, root for him to learn in practice, not in games right now. NY doesn't have the time or patience FOR HIM TO BE FACKING UP OUR GAMES.

The ideal way to utilize a player like AR, who is somewhat versatile would be for him to play multiple positions depending on what's needed, ie who's in the game. Unfortunately his game is not complete enough to really be effective in our system at the any of the 3 positions he would play at ideally (we know he isn't a 1 or 2 obviously..).

He can't play the 3 in our offense because although he has good ball-handling skills and ability to slash, he can't shoot the three. The 3 man in our O usually spots up at the 3pt line. When he gets the ball either in transition or the halfcourt he's supposed to read the D and take what it gives. If our man is open, he should shoot. But AR cannot shoot very well so he isn't applicable in this situation. Let's face it he's no Williams, Walker, Chandler or Gallo. He's not a knockdown shooter yet. If his defender closes hard, he should drive. If when he drives he draws a perimeter defender, he should kick to the open shooter. If another of the defense's perimeter defenders helps due to quick ball-movement we've all seen, he should pass to the shooter left open upon that rotation. In either of these situations, which both would require quick, decisive action on AR's part, he's shown he can't be trusted currently to actually hit the man that's been left open by the help defender w a catchable pass because he becomes indecisive because of either nervousness, lack of vag maybe, insomnia, or because he's just a plain dumb facking head case . He'll throw the ball out of bounds, or in the stands before it actually lands in the hands of one of our players. I know this is harsh but I've seen it toooooo many times when he's gotten minutes.

He can't play the 4 or 5 in our offense right now for a couple of reasons:

1. He shown NO ability to run the pick and roll. I don't think he has any idea how to read properly off the roll against NBA level talent, ie knowing when to pop for the 15-17 foot shot, or when to cut to the hoop properly by making himself available to actually catch a pass. Turiaf won't normally pop off the pick after he sets it because of his sketchy shot, but atleast he knows how to roll off of it and catch/finish. He's proved this time and again, particularly in recent games. AR has not shown any comprehension let alone ability to execute this staple-aspect of our offense in an actual game situation. How's he going to play in our offense at the 4 or 5 if he can't be a component that keeps the engine of this offense moving when our other moving parts are resting?? Seems counter-productive to me.. Frankly, I'd love for him to spell Amare or Turiaf for that matter but he's just not ready.

2. He can't guard anyone w a remotely good low-post game. He fouls guys down there at an exceedingly high rate. Someone posted his rate of fouls in this thread I think, or another and it's just horrible. Why would you want a guy to get minutes when he's proved thus far he can't guard his lunch in the paint smh??

1. Most players in the NBA can't guard the post. This isn't the 90's.

Are you facking nuts?? This is your idiotic comment of the week i guess. Most veteran front court players have some modicum of understanding/ability to guard the post. This is just a ridiculous comment from a no-nothing fan. Who do you think is coaching these guys up?? The answer is former NBA players and experienced basketball men. The baffling thing is the guys from the 90's (also the 70's and 80's for that matter) who you say could guard the post, are the ones who are teaching the players of today the same principles. Do you think guys like Olajuwon, Mc Adoo, Ewing & Aguire aren't teaching current players to play post defense?? :drink: You really are a moron.

2. Randolph isn't a tweener, he's a hybrid. He can play 3 positions and thats beneficial to us. Whats wrong with being dynamic? isn't that what it takes to get a grip of this offense?

He can't play three positions, yet. Ideally one day he should be able to, but not now. Reread the above and let it marinate holmes. You got a bit to learn.. AR is a tweener forward, ie a tall man w partial skills of a front court player and a perimeter player. He's a 6'11'' guy w dribbling/ rebounding ability, who can't shoot consistently from midrange or 3, can't guard the post, has no low post game, fouls guys needlessly and is ridiculously turnover prone.

3. You haven't seen Randolph's jumpshot enough. You probably saw him take 10 jumpshots your entire life on live game play at MOST. Randolph has a solid mid range, and it won't be consistent if he's not getting consistent minutes nor he is comfortable with the offense. Thats obvious. But the dude has a jumper. Where as Balkman has no reliable jumper or even inconsistant jumper. He can hit a 3 from time to time. Whatever, thats not even that important. We need Randolph for his rebounding primarily. Everything else is just a gift.

I've seen his jumper plenty. I've been saying since the summer when the trade went down that he had no jumper and this remains the case. Wishful thinking doesn't equal the reality. HE CAN'T SHOOT ADEQUATELY. If he had a jumper or something resembling shot selection even, he would be useful to the team and it would show on the court w him getting some burn. Unfortunately that has not proved to be the case just yet. Wrong yet again..We all know Mike D loves a good knock down shooter. AR is not one of those yet.

AR's production is similar to Marcus Camby. Do your research and you will be granted permission to post in this thread again.

Dude, Camby's mid range isn't Boozer or Horford status, he's okay from there. Don't overrate him now, and Camby isn't even that great of a post defender, he's an excellent weak side help defender, probably the best in the decade. Randolph's potential to obtainable to Camby status, easily. Especially since he posted an 18 PER last, probably higher than anything Camby has posted in his career. Do the research for me, thats your homework for tonight.

This from the guy who recently said Camby was a borderline HOFer lol. I'm not overrating Camby i've left that to you. You did fine.. All I'm saying is that your doing Camby an injustice by comparing him to AR. He'd prolly want to smack you upside the head for your half-retardedness. WelcometoNYC was right on about you. :invisible:

Darko and Nate didn't get minutes either...both guys are huge (I wouldn't say huge, moderate/ average maybe slowdown) contributors to their squads. I don't think its about that, and trading him would be the worst possible idea right now. We gotta use our tools, not throw them away.

You want us to utilize a project, throw- in player from the hot mess of a team that G-State was when we're in the thick of things and need to win every game possible. You also want us to play a guy that isn't playable yet at the 3 positions he would be a candidate for. YOU SIR ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO KNICK FANS.. :alert:

Darko and Nate are exactly what I have said all along they are -- bench players on good teams. Harrington and Hughes too. I've been saying the same, sane things since the summer.

The thing about AR is, he isn't even at their level yet. Like I said he's a project, meaning he ain't ready. Get it through your thick, numb skull already and stop coming out w these creatively dumb ideas!! Maybe coach is on the money as far as AR's benchedness goes.. Your the one starting threads talkin bout giving him is respect.. Why don't you stop second guessing him on an issue that's so freaking obvious smh. :cool:

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You want us to utilize a project, throw- in player from the hot mess of a team that G-State was when we're in the thick of things and need to win every game possible. You also want us to play a guy that isn't playable yet at the 3 positions he would be a candidate for. YOU SIR ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO KNICK FANS.. :alert:

Darko and Nate are exactly what I have said all along they are -- bench players on good teams. Harrington and Hughes too. I've been saying the same, sane things since the summer.

The thing about AR is, he isn't even at their level yet. Like I said he's a project, meaning he ain't ready. Get it through your thick, numb skull already and stop coming out w these creatively dumb ideas!! Maybe coach is on the money as far as AR's benchedness goes.. Your the one starting threads talkin bout giving him is respect.. Why don't you stop second guessing him on an issue that's so freaking obvious smh. :cool:

I don't even know why you bother, Ron. The guy's a narcissistic a-hole. He's not smart, he's not as big as he thinks and he's just ****ing rude.

Let him say he beat you, when everyone knows that he's just a loser and couldn't possibly top you in any way.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I don't even know why you bother, Ron. The guy's a narcissistic a-hole. He's not smart, he's not as big as he thinks and he's just ****ing rude.

Let him say he beat you, when everyone knows that he's just a loser and couldn't possibly top you in any way.

Ty. I should stop. I really should, but I just can't resist the opportunity to make a better basketball point.

It's fun for me..:thumbsup:

Last edited:

welcometonycity

Rotation player

exactly bro like i been saying just ignnore dude. everything he calls us is what hes really going through and it hurts him deep down inside so he comes on here to go off.

tiger0330

Legend
I dont see it happening with D'antoni im sorry

Agree, Gallo has been out and AR has only gotten garbage time minutes in blowouts. I would say AR is 3rd string on this squad and I also don't see that changing. I would hate to see the Feb trade deadline pass and still have him on the team, better for the Knicks and him not to have him moping on the bench.

metrocard

Legend
Rono.
Projects don't post up 18 PER from last season. Fool. The only embarrassment to Knick fans has been you, the quality of forum has been down and people has stop READING and REPLY to threads now because you flooded the forum with SHIT.

AR's last season is better than any season Darko or Nate has ever had. You play the kid and you automatically get productivity and efficiency. You can't prove that AR isn't at his level. Giventh the playing time, he's easily a better talent and a player with more attributes compared to Darko and Nate.

The only fool is you, you speak alot but say nothing. You also to seem be frustrated and you're trying too hard on the insults. Go get some pussy and don't take your sexual frustration on me. If your wife looks like Vladic Divac, then thats not my fault, yours. Keep your personal problems to yourself. I hate reading your post because they're all subjective with ZERO INFORMATION and boring as hell...you just sound like a boring frustrated dude and its sad.

We're one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA.
You're telling me US, the Knicks getting out rebounded every night we shouldn't play our BEST rebounder? Thats a DUMB idea?

Its just foolish to say things like that and I wouldn't sit here wasting my precious time with an imbecile like you to state the obvious. The Knicks need Anthony Randolph's energy, rebounding, shot blocking and overall efficiency. Amare can't do alone. The kid has skill and talent. His mental issues can change with experience.

Oppenents average 45.1 rebounds against us.

Anthony Randolph is a career 11.1 rebound per 36 minutes forward.
with 3.8 offensive rebounds per 36 minutes.

You telling me we can't use that kind of production?

Haha, you're a CLOWN and your post get worse and worse everytime I expose you.

Next time you come into a debate, instead of trying so hard; just face reality and learn to accept simple facts.

We need rebounding, and Randolph is getting benched will only prevent us from improving in that department.

you'll never win a argument with a fool

Quiet. You lack a basketball mind. This thread isn't a place for you, stop trolling and sucking another fool's penis. If you suck his penis, what does that make you? You're a nobody here. Move along. Go outside and run. Work on your fitness, read a book. Improve your life. Do something with yourself besides post alot of crap.

exactly bro like i been saying just ignnore dude. everything he calls us is what hes really going through and it hurts him deep down inside so he comes on here to go off.

You're like 15 and haven't lost your virginity yet. How can I take you seriously? You come to this forum pissed off because your parents wont let you do what you want. When you become a man in 10 years, then you given permission to talk to me. Till then, go play on your xbox or jerk off. Don't waste my time again, puto.

metrocard

Legend

Dude, you're another clown who couldn't let go of me roasting/owning you like what a year ago? I clowned you in knowledge in NBA, and you lost credibility on this site ever since, I see why you avoid talking NBA with me and just straight to the trolling and weak personal insults. You're worst than my ex girlfriend. Let go of your emotions and be a god damn man with your long Walter Herrmann hair(I figured you were gay at first when you posted your drunk lame pics). You look like a weird dude and present yourself as a weird dude. I'm obviously a very important person for you on here, which is pretty sad you admire me in such an obsessed way you can't control. Maybe thats why you're so angry? Go for a wank or something kid, your purpose on the forum is obsolete.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rono.
Projects don't post up 18 PER from last season. Fool. The only embarrassment to Knick fans has been you, the quality of forum has been down and people has stop READING and REPLY to threads now because you flooded the forum with SHIT.

AR's last season is better than any season Darko or Nate has ever had. You play the kid and you automatically get productivity and efficiency. You can't prove that AR isn't at his level. Giventh the playing time, he's easily a better talent and a player with more attributes compared to Darko and Nate.

The only fool is you, you speak alot but say nothing. You also to seem be frustrated and you're trying too hard on the insults. Go get some pussy and don't take your sexual frustration on me. If your wife looks like Vladic Divac, then thats not my fault, yours. Keep your personal problems to yourself. I hate reading your post because they're all subjective with ZERO INFORMATION and boring as hell...you just sound like a boring frustrated dude and its sad.

We're one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA.
You're telling me US, the Knicks getting out rebounded every night we shouldn't play our BEST rebounder? Thats a DUMB idea?

Its just foolish to say things like that and I wouldn't sit here wasting my precious time with an imbecile like you to state the obvious. The Knicks need Anthony Randolph's energy, rebounding, shot blocking and overall efficiency. Amare can't do alone. The kid has skill and talent. His mental issues can change with experience.

Oppenents average 45.1 rebounds against us.

Anthony Randolph is a career 11.1 rebound per 36 minutes forward.
with 3.8 offensive rebounds per 36 minutes.

You telling me we can't use that kind of production?

Haha, you're a CLOWN and your post get worse and worse everytime I expose you.

Next time you come into a debate, instead of trying so hard; just face reality and learn to accept simple facts.

We need rebounding, and Randolph is getting benched will only prevent us from improving in that department.

Quiet. You lack a basketball mind. This thread isn't a place for you, stop trolling and sucking another fool's penis. If you suck his penis, what does that make you? You're a nobody here. Move along. Go outside and run. Work on your fitness, read a book. Improve your life. Do something with yourself besides post alot of crap.

You're like 15 and haven't lost your virginity yet. How can I take you seriously? You come to this forum pissed off because your parents wont let you do what you want. When you become a man in 10 years, then you given permission to talk to me. Till then, go play on your xbox or jerk off. Don't waste my time again, puto.

Your dumb as hell. Coming at me w a weak rebuttal, mad and all types of late. Fack is wrong w you..

Oh, you got functional keyboard now? Fact is I've already owned you in our little debate,on some Goldman Sachs type ish.. Why would I want to continue to battle a weaker opponent? Ive got better things to do then continue sonning you.

metrocard

Legend
Look at how quiet this little monkey gets when I'm on a keyboard that works. I spit the facts, you close your lips. Thats how it works. You can't son someone who was sonning you from beginning to end.

You have no life fool. You spent like a total of 10,000 hours in this forum in such a little time...who can take you seriously at this point? You just took the L on this thread. I guess your peacing out so I'll let you go in shame.

I have to combat ignorance and low class with ignorance and low class. I'm just mirroring you to give you more frustration. Thanks for making this easy as pie. Bet got your chubby ass hungry now.