Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 256

Thread: Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

  1. #181
    Newbie KnickFanInKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    He's probably either Raptorzrule or that JimKCChief guy.
    definitely not that JimKCChief guy. as a fellow Chiefs fan aswell I can say we are more classy then that.

  2. #182
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    We may get a top seed and not have to face any of them.
    how high are you expecting the heat,celtics,magic,and bulls are most likely getting the top 4 and when Joe Johnson comes back theres a chance the Hawks could get 4 or 5

  3. #183
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Haha, amen to that

    Really looks like they let the ball drop (no pun intended) on this one. Especially in MSG with the league wanting us relevant again. Or so some think.

  4. #184
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnickFanInKC
    definitely not that JimKCChief guy. as a fellow Chiefs fan aswell I can say we are more classy then that.
    I doubt he's a real Bulls fan.

  5. #185
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Chitown Kid
    First off, NYC is a joke compared to Chicago. We run this. New York can't produce any basketball talent. Telfair...LMFAO. Try Rose or Wade...you can't hang NYC with the Chi.

    Chicago has had the toughest schedule in the NBA. They have been playing @ LAL, @ SA, @ DAL (Won), LAL (Won) etc. For the next 2 months Chicago gets cupcakes just like how NY got a winning streak going. The next 6 games will have New York lucky to win 2 games.
    NYC is the mecca of basketball. Historical NBA talent and legends, NYC has produced yes. Chicago is talented in BBall, but to call NYC a joke just makes you a hater and a dickwad. Stop trolling and talking mindless and thoughtless ****.

    One thing for sure, NYC > Chicago as a city overall. Wade doesn't even rep Chicago like that. Dude went to Wisconsin for college and rather be in a city full of Cubans than a city with a bunch of funny talking herbs like Kanye West. LOL, Kanye West is the best rapper you guys can ever give.

    Chicago also has a lot of TRASHY bball players like Q-Rich, Eddy Curry, Antoine Walker...alot of morons. Rose and Wade get it in. No doubt, but you guys aren't a city to talk about. If it wasn't for Jordan (who was born in NYC), your city would only be known for Jerry Springer.

    Chicago is a cupcake team without Noah now.

  6. #186
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    We do need Melo though... and a back up pure PG.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    NYC is the mecca of basketball. Historical NBA talent and legends, NYC has produced yes. Chicago is talented in BBall, but to call NYC a joke just makes you a hater and a dickwad. Stop trolling and talking mindless and thoughtless ****.

    One thing for sure, NYC > Chicago as a city overall. Wade doesn't even rep Chicago like that. Dude went to Wisconsin for college and rather be in a city full of Cubans than a city with a bunch of funny talking herbs like Kanye West. LOL, Kanye West is the best rapper you guys can ever give.

    Chicago also has a lot of TRASHY bball players like Q-Rich, Eddy Curry, Antoine Walker...alot of morons. Rose and Wade get it in. No doubt, but you guys aren't a city to talk about. If it wasn't for Jordan (who was born in NYC), your city would only be known for Jerry Springer.

    Chicago is a cupcake team without Noah now.
    Clearly, you do not know what you are talking about and have less brain cells than Homer Simpson. Welcome to my ignore list.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    You sound familiar.

    You sure you aren't a regular poster on here who is pretending to be a Bulls fan?
    uh...never been to this forum before tonight. I have posted on the Knicks' Scout message board for 10 years though.

  9. #189
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Dude eff off to the Bulls forum if they have one.

  10. #190
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    A troll going to a forum to put others on ignore, how oxymoronic is that?

  11. #191
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    A troll going to a forum to put others on ignore, how oxymoronic is that?
    Dude has zero knowledge or IQ to speak.
    All he can do is troll and look like an idiot.
    He probably doesn't even realize Bulls just lost their all star center and are desperate now.
    Injury prone team, they're not contenders and never will be.

  12. #192
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by la2ny
    how high are you expecting the heat,celtics,magic,and bulls are most likely getting the top 4 and when Joe Johnson comes back theres a chance the Hawks could get 4 or 5
    It's early but the team is looking good, giving the Celts all they could handle. There only one game between us and the 3rd seed so yeah we have a chance, if we didn't have that horrible start we would be top 4 right now.

  13. #193
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Chitown Kid
    uh...never been to this forum before tonight. I have posted on the Knicks' Scout message board for 10 years though.
    What happened to your WelcometoNYC screen name? Did you get tired of trolling with that account? Or did you assume that you would eventually get banned?

  14. #194
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Dude has zero knowledge or IQ to speak.
    All he can do is troll and look like an idiot.
    He probably doesn't even realize Bulls just lost their all star center and are desperate now.
    Injury prone team, they're not contenders and never will be.
    He also doesn't realize Korver is their best player.

  15. #195
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    What happened to your WelcometoNYC screen name? Did you get tired of trolling with that account? Or did you assume that you would eventually get banned?
    His mom found out and punished him by making himself post as a Bulls fan.

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 20:10
  2. Stat by Stat analysis of our 2010 Knicks
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 11, 2010, 15:37
  3. 2009 Draft Fantasy GM Game
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2009, 09:43
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2008, 20:06
  5. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 16:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •