Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

Paul Pierce is a shit face.

The way he ****en bowed after the game was CLASSLESS!

I hope he gets violated with a rally stick by ****en eddy curry. But his ****en faggot ass would love it. ****en queer ass dickhole faggot!

Alej_Correa

Benchwarmer
I'm so bummed out...I was jumping and running all over the freaking house when stat made the shot! Then those f.....ers didn't count the shot....well at least we proved to be contenders and a team to respect. This will only make the knicks stronger! Go ny go ny go!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
smokes, you are trying too hard in your game threads. You should be banished from doing them ever again. Tough game Knickerbocker fans...

wtf??? who are you? and what are you doing here?? loll

smokes has been doing this for a while now, and his threads are known to be really good and this one was actually nice.

btw arent there any bulls forums?? loll

johnstarky

Rotation player
I'm tired of watching "the Old Three" dominate the NBA.

I can't wait until the Celtic players begin to physically break down.

Chitown Kid

Banned
wtf??? who are you? and what are you doing here?? loll

smokes has been doing this for a while now, and his threads are known to be really good and this one was actually nice.

btw arent there any bulls forums?? loll

I came here because the Knicks are finally on the rise. It should be fun. The NBA is better when the Knicks are good. Spike agrees. :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
smokes, you are trying too hard in your game threads. You should be banished from doing them ever again. Tough game Knickerbocker fans...

Hey BITCH, Joakim Noah is out and injured. Have fun trying to be competitive without a true center. F*ck Chi-town.

BTW
Should of been a technical foul on PUSSYPIERCE for taunting.
I don't know an athlete I hate more than Pierce.

the celtics are maxed out right now, their time is coming to an end while our time is just beginning!

we need a beast down low more then anything. an enforcer with some skill set in all facets of the game...but more importantly tenacity more then anything else.

Chitown Kid

Banned
Hey BITCH, Joakim Noah is out and injured. Have fun trying to be competitive without a true center. F*ck Chi-town.

BTW
Should of been a technical foul on PUSSYPIERCE for taunting.
I don't know an athlete I hate more than Pierce.

First off, NYC is a joke compared to Chicago. We run this. New York can't produce any basketball talent. Telfair...LMFAO. Try Rose or Wade...you can't hang NYC with the Chi. :beer:

Chicago has had the toughest schedule in the NBA. They have been playing @ LAL, @ SA, @ DAL (Won), LAL (Won) etc. For the next 2 months Chicago gets cupcakes just like how NY got a winning streak going. The next 6 games will have New York lucky to win 2 games.

Chitown Kid

Banned
You should be honored that I am here.

It means your team is actually on the rise which is a good thing for the NBA and the playoffs. :2cents:

th3realicon

Rotation player
This loss hurts. If only that time at hand was at least 06 secs. :(

Metro i have a player i hate more than that fartface Pierce, Kevin Gaynett.

nyk1986

Benchwarmer
So no one mentioned yet that it should have been .6 left on the clock rather than .4? Hmmmm. People talk about a conspiracy to give us things because of the market but the refs don't go back and check the tape on that shot. Shadiness.