Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

Aristoteles

Benchwarmer
Are you sure that Gallo will def on Pierce and not to Garnett? In my opinion would be better Chandler def on Pierce and Gallo on KG

:gony:. The Celts is a veteran team, and the defending eastern conference champs. If we can just make it a great game...I'll be happy with that. The potential to win is there for the knicks but we will have to tighen up on that defense. The celts have many scoring weapons and a game of who can score the most points might not work in our favor this time. We probably will have to beat them with our intensity by having their older veteran players gasping for air. I expect Nate Robinson to be playing more minutes in this game due to the tempo it will be played on...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Alan Hahn just reported Shaq is going to be out Tonight!

The O'Neals are out! Attack Big Baby Bitch and KG in the middle!

Damn straight! Put Mozgov in there to smash some heads tonight, Mike. Seriously, Big Timo needs to get his bruise on. What better way to begin than to concuss some of these leprechaun lemons.

KingCharles34

All Star
This is the way i would prefer we match up with them

Felton on Rondo
Gallo on Ray allen
Fields on Pierce
Chandler on Garnett
Amare on Shaq

no homo to everything i said above

Ray allen can slash but most the time he shoots, Pierce has owned gallo in the past. Which makes me wonder why gallinari doesnt make Pierce work harder on defense, hes got height on him and like Pierce gallo is deceptively quick. Get Pierce in foul trouble!!!!

If Shaq plays and we continue to start amare at pf, then we got no choice but to match up amare with shaq. Both players will have the advantage over eachother on offense

I think Felton can handle rondo but honestly, putting a sg or a sf on rondo works 9 out of 10 times, Rondo has alotta problems with players that are taller and know how to defend him. I remember Jared fukkin Jeffries helping us beat the Celtics one time by completely shutting ronhoe down. The Lakers won the championship by puttin Kobe on Rondo in the Finals.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I havent been this charged for a knicks game in a while..If the knicks can get boston and miami on friday we become a team no one wants to play in the 1st round, then chicago on xmas day:beer:.... Im happy ny is getting national play again, espn usually hates the knicks lol., i remember as a kid gettin hyped for the xmas day games where m.j. at the garden. :gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Nice game thread smokes!!! Stuck at work during the game but will watch on my desktop and re-watch at home on dvr.

Match-ups, Wilson should be on Pierce and Gallo should check the Ticket. Pierce is way to quick for Gallo and will get him in foul trouble, likewise the Big Ticket is to big for Wilson and will take Wilson down on the block and foul him out.

la2ny

Starter
omfg i wish i could go to this game. im so freaking pumped for this game.

Just the respect we could get from this game...Man lets Go!!!!:peace:

garnettcrackedgl6.jpg

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Celtics

I am loolking for more than a moral victory tonight, but even the very best teams have bad games. i do not want a bad game from us because it would be such a let down from what has been buiilt up over the last 14 games.

How will Gallo play given the new rumors of him as part of any trade for Melo? I believe he was 0 for 6 in the last Celtics game.

smokes

Huge Member
Are you sure that Gallo will def on Pierce and not to Garnett? In my opinion would be better Chandler def on Pierce and Gallo on KG

How can anyone be sure? We will have to wait for the game and see :)

But if Gallo can guard Melo he will have no trouble against Pierce, and Gallo is not strong enough to lock down Garnett inside, Chandler will have an easier time here.

iSaYughh

Starter
How can anyone be sure? We will have to wait for the game and see :)

But if Gallo can guard Melo he will have no trouble against Pierce, and Gallo is not strong enough to lock down Garnett inside, Chandler will have an easier time here.

Gallo looks real quality on D versus Pierce.

I'm a little worried about Davis doing a lot of damage to us. But maybe I ride BigBaby too hard in wanting us to get him next year...