Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

iSaYughh

Starter
Where the fack KO peeps at?

Gallo looks downright bad tonight. Offensively at least.

When you aren't shocked he goes 0/3 from the line after getting fouled it could be a rough ass night.

iSaYughh

Starter
This is like twighlight zone...The Cock is playing like a weak ass fool while the rest of the starters are hustling it up vs Boston and can't even get some Gallo haters in here...smfh.

tiger0330

Legend
We're winning but the diff between the Celts and us is the Celts are deep, they can wear us down late in the game. JVG and Jackson have been saying the Knicks should trade anyone not named Amare for Melo but to me cap space and player depth are more important than Melo.

Aristoteles

Benchwarmer
Very bad game by Felton so far (no defence and 3 TO), no bench and no Gallo in offence (with a very good D at least).

Great Chandler and Amare

Can someone explain me the technical called to KG?

Red

TYPE-A
Yo My Nigg@ Ill Will is about to drop a Double-Double on one of the "best defenses in the league"! STFU.:afro:

In one half. And STAT...

MVP.

We can beat anyone right now, and adding Melo I can't even put into words.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Good first half for the Knicks. STAT is getting whatever he wants offensively. Will having a really good offensive first half to. Gallo has some nice passes but his shots are way off. He's playing the best d on Pierce though, doesn't fall for the headfakes like everyone else. Anyways we gotta be ready for Boston's defensive adjustments. STAT has to keep scoring like he's been.

la2ny

Starter
p.s. gallo playing lik a lil bitch acting lik he scared of pierce an shit smh

and whats up w/ the garden. they said it on espn everyone seems lik there expecting a collapse

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
Why is Gallo playing so Complacent? Has he been playing like this through our winning streak? I heard his complacency at the beginning of the year was due to a wrist injury but I figured that would be healed by now....

metrocard

Legend
Is the hate on Gallo really necessary?

We're up by 8 and whooping the Celtics ass.
Lets just be happy, for now. As a team, we LOOK great.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Very bad game by Felton so far (no defence and 3 TO), no bench and no Gallo in offence (with a very good D at least).

Great Chandler and Amare

Can someone explain me the technical called to KG?

KG got called for a delay of game twice. When you get a delay of game the first time you only get a warning. The second time is a technical foul.

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
Is the hate on Gallo really necessary?

We're up by 8 and whooping the Celtics ass.
Lets just be happy, for now. As a team, we LOOK great.

It is 100% necessary. We are looking to possibly make a trade for melo and I want to know if Gallo is hurt or if he just can't shoot like we thought he would.

He is playing good D though

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Why is Gallo playing so Complacent? Has he been playing like this through our winning streak? I heard his complacency at the beginning of the year was due to a wrist injury but I figured that would be healed by now....
His mindset seems to determine how he plays. He can be as sick as anyone when he's in a zone.

Defensively he's usually good.

smokes

Huge Member
As long as were in front Gallo's performance doesn't matter but come the 4th we are gonna need him to get to the line if it's still a close game. And actually hit some free throws...