Ridnour or Telfair?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
This is tough. Ridnour is a better backup, but I don't know what his contract is like. Telfair can't shoot for shit. I'm not a fan of his, but I doubt he has a bad contract.

KingCharles34

All Star
NO to Telfair!! I don't want nobody on the team that reminds me of Marbury.. Telfair I don't believe has a mature mindset either..

13670-NEG_REP_JIHAD-Because_you_asked_for_it_n00b.jpg

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
well after looking up some vids on youtube i got this
Reminds me A LOT of starbury. I think I might like what he brings though

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ubydt1V76mU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ubydt1V76mU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
according to realgm we've had several conversations with the wolves about acquiring Telfair and the wolves are waiting for flynn to come back from his injury

im actually happy about this we need some NY born players, he's an NY player tough fast and is a streaky scorer i think in this system he would fit beautifully and would allow Felton to catch a longer breather and would allow Douglas to play his more natural SG position i hope this goes down i like Telfair. would be an amazing addition to this team and an important one as he preserves felton.

he's averaging around 8 and 4 a game in about 20 minutes which is pretty good for a bench PG and given D'Antonis history for maximizing players potential i would say he could be at or around 10 and 4-5 a game which would be a nice addition im all for it. definitely copping that jersey. gotta rep my fellow brooklynites

metrocard

Legend
Ridnour got a lot of game.
I respect Telfair's style.

I wouldn't be mad at either, both are great back up options.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
As for somebody young, I'd like Ridnour.

I want Jason Williams. He's a veteran and can still ball (best true PG on the Magic).

moneyg

Starter
ridnor has 3 years left on his contract after this year for about 4 mil per.

give me tellfair

he has matured alot. i think he knows this may be his best chance at upstaging his cousin.. by contributing to a championship with the knicks..

marbury would be upset.

catch him at celebrity row

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Randolph & Mason for Telfair & 1st-rounder.

SInce we need just a backup for Ray, he won't play more then 12 minutes anyway and his contract comes of the books after the season. More reasonable than Ridnour IMO.

metrocard

Legend
Randolph & Mason for Telfair & 1st-rounder.

SInce we need just a backup for Ray, he won't play more then 12 minutes anyway and his contract comes of the books after the season. More reasonable than Ridnour IMO.

No way.
You can't trade Randolph just like.

Its like buying a 300 dollar dinner meal and not eating it.

I wopuld do something along the lines of what StephonMarbury (The poster not the crazy person) said.

Knicks Recieve
Sebastian Telfair
T-Wolves 2011 1st round pick

T-Wolves recieve
Anthony Randolph
2nd round pick

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I wopuld do something along the lines of what StephonMarbury (The poster not the crazy person) said.

Knicks Recieve
Sebastian Telfair
T-Wolves 2011 1st round pick

T-Wolves recieve
Anthony Randolph
2nd round pick

I'd do that deal in a heart beat. The T-Wolves draft pick will probably be really good and D'Ant can select a big man who can fit the system.
Plus Ridnour is getting paid like a starter. Give me S-Bass.

I'd do that deal in a heart beat. The T-Wolves draft pick will probably be really good and D'Ant can select a big man who can fit the system.
Plus Ridnour is getting paid like a starter. Give me S-Bass.
Yeah, i mean I like Ridnour but he wouldnt get much minutes and he would kinda go to waste on our bench.