Bandwagon Knick fans

New New York

Quiet Storm
iswareimcool.jpg

Now thats Funny!

The argument is silly, think about it....when franchises suck, they hardly sell out games (unless marquee teams are coming to play them) and when they turn things around the arena is often full. That is no different than fan forums

A fan can't be measured by how often/how long you post on a Knicks fan Forum.

I love talking Knicks basketball is why I started on here, but if I wasnt talking my Knicks, best believe I'd be watching faithfully! and I would dare anyone to say they are a bigger or more true fan because they posted on a forum when I did not!

For all we know some of the newcomers could be Spike Lee, Woody Allen, Chris Rock of Fat Joe and we know they've been down since forever!
Furthermore.....I'm sure Rady doesnt mind the new faces at all!

Embrace the new wave.....because Like Stat said a new era has begun w/ The Knicks

metrocard

Legend
Front runners make me sick. If you weren't with us during the bad times, why would we want you for the good times? We had to deal with the Mike Sweetneys and Eddy Currys we deserve this. The real fans all deserve this!

You should see the bandwangoners on Facebook in the NYC area. My "friends" all disgust me. Haha

Yea, thats what I'm saying.
I just don't want to see the dedicated fans like us be forgotten.

We never forgot about the Knicks, so I feel like we should never be forgotten.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Been a Knick fan since 60s. Was at the Garden for alot of the Big Games with Willis, Walt, Dave, Bill, Earl the Pearl. Seen it all. I dont have the time to post alot due to work constraints. I do however like to come on and read up on the knicks and see what type comments you guys make. That doesnt make me a bandwagon fan.

Been a fan since the early 80s!

Been a fan since 89..I remember Ewing hitting that corner 3 against the Celtics....I would literally shed tears when the knicks got eliminated year in and year out by the Bulls....Joined the service in 2000 so I wasn't able to watch every game, but without Ewing I wasn't really interested. When I came home in 2004 the Knicks were dreadful, but I would still attend a few games each year. I remember going to the home opener when Larry Brown became coach and thinking the Knicks would turn it around. The past few years I would basically watch a game here and there usually just flip to something else because the team disgusted me.

BUT NOW it's like old times again...I'M BACK if you want to call it jumping on the bandwagon go ahead, but I remember fighting those battles in school in the mid 90's when everyone and there mother was a Bulls/Jordan fan...I've earned the right to follow my knicks :gony: once again.