Thread: Paul Pierce "STAR" treatment

Banned

Game Thread Paul Pierce "STAR" treatment

I dont want to be the one that sounds like a sore loser but is it me or was paul pierce untouchable the whole game,refs missed atleast 2 easy charges that wouldve been called on any other player and just down right crappy calls in the paint for PP

And the worst one was the game winner,i rewind it 4 times and it was an obvious push off,for arm was sticking out because in all honesty amare was shadowing pierce and all of a sudden pierce steps back and amare stops so suddenly,agh it was a missed call and another gripe is the shot clock, i believe there was .6 to .7 seconds on the clock and they missed it but hey you cant get every call but hope they dont do this for bosh,lebron,wade because we know how the refs always want their autographs,

good game by the knicks none the less but bad officiating and shot clock keeping at the worst possible moments

We'll get them next time. That's all I have to say.

idw make excuses nobody does, but anyone smell some fish?

...oh yeah it was the refs lol

Paul Pierce reminds me of Redman.

I hate Pierce, and yes Boston mugged a few guys and got away with it (most notably Fields and Felton several times got hammered)....But we allowed this to happen to us. Hate to rely on refs to call the outcome

I ain't a hater or a soar loser. But I cant stand Pierce for years.He's such a douche, he got no class mocking the fans. The Celtics were **** with just him. He forgets they were nothin before Allen and Garnett he needs to get off his high horse.

Originally Posted by GeeboBXNY
    I ain't a hater or a soar loser. But I cant stand Pierce for years.He's such a douche, he got no class mocking the fans. The Celtics were **** with just him. He forgets they were nothin before Allen and Garnett he needs to get off his high horse.
    real talk man Amare is doing way more w/ no superstar than pierce did without another superstar

For real. Amar'e has been our savior. I'm really loving our team this year and Boston and NY will always be rivalries in every sport. That's just how it is. I don't care what ESPN says lol

I thought Amar'es 3 was amazing....too bad with .04 ticks, you don't have time to take a conventional shot, like he did. A a tap in is about all that time will allow. Think how lucky Boston is, to have taken that shot to take the lead, and leave just .04 of a second left....Lucky Stiffs

Originally Posted by petescud
    I thought Amar'es 3 was amazing....too bad with .04 ticks, you don't have time to take a conventional shot, like he did. A a tap in is about all that time will allow. Think how lucky Boston is, to have taken that shot to take the lead, and leave just .04 of a second left....Lucky Stiffs
    Yea bro. But we haven't had such an important loss like that in so long we actually got something out of it. I'm far from a believer in moral victories but if there were ones, this would be the definition of one

Lurker

The amount of celebrating from the greens betrays that this was an important win for them, which is what Tirpucka said in post-game.