Knicks Reluctant To Part With Fields In Possible Carmelo Deal

welcometonycity

Rotation player
So you get more sexual interaction than I because I type fast?

Great hypothesis.

You get no sex, your balls haven't even dropped yet. I'm about to enjoy nice slobjob and lay the pipe as soon as I log off. I have nothing to lie about, where as for you its your only way to be. Your life is too pathetic to talk about it online.

Productive? I thought you was at work :lol: Where do you work at again?

Impress us, kid.

lmfaoooooooooo this is what i mean when i say intelligent remarks.
idgaf about u , did u say LOGOFF?????!!!!!!!!!!
METROTARD LOGS OFF?!?!?!?!?!??!
lmao ur joke u aint layin no pipe o g

metrocard

Legend
u *****ss really have no clue what your talking about. Just because your more "book smart" then me doesnt me your shitting on me. YOU STILL SOFT LIKE BABYSHIT. like forreal u dudes are lame as ****kk GET A LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I said this before on the forums.
My guess is that you're a fan/admire of mines.
You've lurked this forum for years and now decided to come out of the closet(no pun intended)

I could see it in your font, you're desperate. :lol:

Wheres your life at? A man(that you're not) with a life is never this desperate.

Suave.

i asked you to call me and you took it in a gay way. Wat more can i say? your soft keep hitting me with these intelligent remarks lmao this is hilarious and im making money while talkin shit to you, your the best :)

Why would you want a man to call you? You need friends?

I'm best? Wow...you're a flirty one aren't you...I bet you would like a hug from me too right?

With your insecurity, lack of life, lack of sexual activity or productivity all together and you pretending to have a job or any boxing skills all together makes me pity you.

Where do you work at again?

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Knicksonline.com, I would like to welcome you the new ambassador of Team Baby Dick "welcometonycity" :lol:

my g u dont get to me at all. ur still a virgin. idgaffffff wat u say about me rofl ur totally off

"i actually agree with this man, metro i was standnig up for you then you go and say some dumb shit like that to just made me look stupid for sticking up for u. one day ban....metro, sit in a corner and think about what you just"

even your homies dont fuk wit u lmaoooooo.

You rather take Melo over what Felton is doing for this team?

Nah because the most imp person in this system is the pg. Evidenced by Duhon suckin, and Felton flourishing. But that does not mean Felton is better than Melo. Because as we xan see, Nash Misses Stat.

nyk_nyk

All Star
would you like my phone number also?
Who from the bronx doesnt know where Jerome ave is? DAS FAR FROM ME ANYWAYS.
BX at Bronxchester boxing club...... mon,wed,thurs,fri jus come see me n stop asking questions

ok this is turning into some kind of man crush now.
:jackoff:

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I never said Gay is better than Melo. They're in the same level.

like? No, not at all. Melo is in my top 25.
the SF position is probably the weakest in the NBA, so Melo being a top 3 SF isn't saying much, especially since after LeBron and Durant, the level of talent isn't that different from each other.

Ginobili is at his prime and age isn't a factor for him. He's the best SG behind Kobe.

Love, Horford, indeed different skill sets, but their skills in my eyes bring more value to a team than Melo's overall skills. Thats just my assessment. Post defense, rebounding, passing from the post and mastering the pick and roll...being 6"10 with ability to hit the mid range J with perfection, great court awareness. These are skills that separate average big men and elite big men. Horford and Love are future bigs of our league once Gasol/Garnett retire.

I agree Nash is on the decline, but he's been playing spectacular this season.

Melo hasn't looked his best this season either, only thing is up is rebounding...and Denver is an average rebounding team overall.

I would not put Gay and Melo at an equal level!!! Melo is probably the best scorer in the NBA! He's not a great Defender and he is a selfish player; motion stops when he gets the ball, but he's a scorer!
Again, I'm not sure he is the answer but Amare does need another threat...

th3realicon

Rotation player
Whoever think we should keep Fields and say no to Melo if Denver wants him is plain delusional. Fields is a good role player and that is all. Melo is a superstar.

If you guys noticed yesterday Boston beat us because down the wire they knew we would go to Amare. All they had to do was stop him and they did. On the other hand we knew we couldn't double team anyone couse they all can score from Allen to Rando.

We add Melo and we have a new dimention up front. Teams would not be able to double team Amare couse Melo would hurt them and vice versa.

Jeff VanGundy said yesterday during the game is that if you put Amar'e, Felton, and Melo on the same court, you can find the other two players after. I agree 100%.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
The Knicks need Amare to score and I'm not okay with that, Melo will do a lot more for the Knicks than some people might not understand. Sure the Knicks are doing well but we could be better, especially in he 4th quarter. Fields is a fan favorite and will continue being a favorite if he leaves and lands the Knicks Melo through trade. Knicks might lose young talent, but Melo is also young. With a trade the Knicks will gain more than they will lose.

I said this before but I think it is necessary to trade because it will make the team contenders and will give a better outlook on the team to see what to concentrate on in the off-season to make them even better. More players will want to come to New York because they now what the Knicks are capable of doing.

la2ny

Starter
exactly the reason why the experts and management get paid to do their jobs and not some of the ones who say were hype believers, or are star lovers.

I honestly don't understand what has changed in the last month we beat 2 decent teams in the Nuggets and Hornets and played Boston hard in Boston even b4 our supposed "chemistry" came and last night. But still lost both,the 2nd w/o their centers.People need to realize Amare and role players will not go anywhere, yes you keep 1 or 2 of Gallo/Will/Laundry. I say trade mainly because what was mentioned before if you get him now his extension only gives us really 3 years of Stoudemello instead of 5 also free agents will want to come for cheap on the chance of winning.

petescud

Starter
KNicks need Melo, and a stopper...Our defense although decent, was no match for Miami, especially since they have so much star power, that the refs allow constant muggings with no foul call

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
KNicks need Melo, and a stopper...Our defense although decent, was no match for Miami, especially since they have so much star power, that the refs allow constant muggings with no foul call

Agreed, but when LaBron is having a night like that... Who is going to stop him? Your only hope is to shut down the other threats....

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Carmelo is nothing like Kobe. More like Glen Big Dawg Robinson on steroids. He's so hyped by you guys its not even funny. He's great at scoring, average at everything else. I rather just enjoy the well balanced roster we have right now that are all good offensively and can put stops on the defense. I wouldn't take Melo's defense over Feltons, Fields, Gallo, Chandler and Amare. The need for him is really illogical.
and Fields doesn't need to be an all star for us to win.

Carmelo doesn't promise us a championship.

Exactly! Precisely! The only dude you start thinking about giving players up for is Paul.