ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL u have to much time on ur hands bro, and horendous list.I don't really have Melo in my top 15 to call him elite.
Based on my top 20 this season and the future
1. LeBron (consensus)
2. Kobe (consensus)
3. D12 (defensive player of the year)
4. STAT (MVP of the NBA thus far)
5. KD35 (best scorer in the league.
6. Gasol (Another MVP Candidate)
7. Dirk (MVP type season)
10. DW8 (Epic season)
11. BW0 (Should be higher, but I favor D-Will and Paul over him, is probably having the best season than any other PG though )
12. Rose (A gay version of Stephon Marbury)
13. K-Love (20 and 15...if he had defense, we're looking at a top 3 NBA player)
14. Blake (Can you say beast?)
15. Nash (Not the MVP we once knew, but 18 and 10 with crazy shooting percentage is undeniable)
16. Ginobili (Best player on the Spurs right now, who are a top 3 team in the NBA)
17. Rondo (despite having no scoring ability, best player in Boston)
18. Horford (incredible what he does for the Hawks, high IQ player and rarely makes mistakes. Best player on that team)
19. Wall (16 and 9 at his rookie year is quite epic, not even Paul did this, we're looking at the future NBA 1 PG of the NBA, he's in my top twenty now, soon to be in my top 5 3 years from now)
20. Felton (19/9 with 2 steals and great shooting, only going to get better)
Then you got guys who can compete on Melo's level(Tier 5 or 6)like Josh Smith, Scola, Curry, Odom, Gay, Gordon, Milsap, Ellis, Garnett, Noah, Bogut, Bosh, Curry.