Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Knicks Reluctant To Part With Fields In Possible Carmelo Deal

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I don't really have Melo in my top 15 to call him elite.

Based on my top 20 this season and the future

Tier 1
    1. LeBron (consensus)
    2. Kobe (consensus)
    3. D12 (defensive player of the year)
    4. STAT (MVP of the NBA thus far)
    5. KD35 (best scorer in the league.

Tier 2
    6. Gasol (Another MVP Candidate)
    7. Dirk (MVP type season)
    8. Wade
    9. Paul
    10. DW8 (Epic season)

Tier 3
    11. BW0 (Should be higher, but I favor D-Will and Paul over him, is probably having the best season than any other PG though )
    12. Rose (A gay version of Stephon Marbury)
    13. K-Love (20 and 15...if he had defense, we're looking at a top 3 NBA player)
    14. Blake (Can you say beast?)
    15. Nash (Not the MVP we once knew, but 18 and 10 with crazy shooting percentage is undeniable)

Tier 4
    16. Ginobili (Best player on the Spurs right now, who are a top 3 team in the NBA)
    17. Rondo (despite having no scoring ability, best player in Boston)
    18. Horford (incredible what he does for the Hawks, high IQ player and rarely makes mistakes. Best player on that team)
    19. Wall (16 and 9 at his rookie year is quite epic, not even Paul did this, we're looking at the future NBA 1 PG of the NBA, he's in my top twenty now, soon to be in my top 5 3 years from now)
    20. Felton (19/9 with 2 steals and great shooting, only going to get better)

Then you got guys who can compete on Melo's level(Tier 5 or 6)like Josh Smith, Scola, Curry, Odom, Gay, Gordon, Milsap, Ellis, Garnett, Noah, Bogut, Bosh, Curry.
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL u have to much time on ur hands bro, and horendous list.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I agree with you that Fields balances the team with his composure and not making bonehead rookie mistakes. He's a great role player BUT we can find that anywhere. You don't find players like Melo too often.
    No we can't.
    Field's type is more rare than Melo's type if you look at the NBA. How many Teyshaun Prince/Shane Battier types are there? Fields is having a better start to his career than they ever did and Fields is actually skilled offensively.

12th man

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL u have to much time on ur hands bro, and horendous list.
    So much insight.
    Maybe instead of being unemployment, you should take your talents to ESPN with how much insightful knowledge you drop on the forums on a daily basis.
    I'm sure you'll get hired.
    You can't be much worse than Jalen Rose.

Oh wait.

So much insight.
    Maybe instead of being unemployment, you should take your talents to ESPN with how much insightful knowledge you drop on the forums on a daily basis.
    I'm sure you'll get hired.
    You can't be much worse than Jalen Rose.

Oh wait.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im at work niggggaaa ur a bugout.

ur creepin me out u just responded in 1 minute, GET A ****INNN LIFE NIGGGAAAA
    ND UR ON DRUGS AT THE CRIB ON THE COMPUTER????? WATS WRONG WIT U?????????
    MELO TOP 25-30????!?!?!?! LMFAOOOOO get a life!

AND AFTER WORK AT 7 ill be in the BX at Bronxchester boxing club and u live in the BX, SO STOP BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nd get out, come get urself tagged up

12th man

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im at work niggggaaa ur a bugout.

ur creepin me out u just responded in 1 minute, GET A ****INNN LIFE NIGGGAAAA
    ND UR ON DRUGS AT THE CRIB ON THE COMPUTER????? WATS WRONG WIT U?????????
    MELO TOP 25-30????!?!?!?! LMFAOOOOO get a life!

AND AFTER WORK AT 7 ill be in the BX at Bronxchester boxing club and u live in the BX, SO STOP BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nd get out, come get urself tagged up
    What kind of a job you do that allows to sit on the computer all day and post like a moron? Get a real job you unskilled baffoon.

Typing in caps like a pissed off elementary school who didn't get Justin Bieber tickets.

I got my life, happy to live it everyday. You sound miserable and distressed with your life. You're made a fool online and feel need to redeem yourself by challenging me? You're a scrub...you can't scare anyone; you just clowing yourself with this weak attempt.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm currently at Boxing College chilling with the miss.

However, I'll be back in the Bronx next week @ the World Wide Boxing gym on Jerome Ave by 205th street.

Go sharpen some pencils or something. Do something meaningful at work, unless you're just in the room that your fat mom pays rent for camping out playing black ops everyday. You not real.

6 rebounds per game isn't great. Its adequate. Melo isn't Gerald Wallace or Shawn Marion. I don't know why you have to try so hard to overhype him. I know who he is.

Terrible comparision.
    Ronny is a bench player.
    Dwight Howard is a superstar/MVP caliber player.

Chandler/Fields/Gallo are starters, productive starters I may add.
    Carmelo is a top 25-30 player, but isn't in the elite 15. Nor he is MVP caliber and never will be.

In order to be a superstar, I believe you should get MVP consideration sometime in your career. Melo's numbers are not MVP numbers, nor is his style of player. I don't remember when Melo ever did. Denver became legit when Billups arrived and they didn't really win the conference from what I remember.
    Upon Melo's arrival the nuggets went from 17 to 43 wins and have won 44 or more games since. Only special players bring a team up like that. BTW - How the hell is K. Love and Wall better than Melo??? Other than rebounding what does Love do better than Melo? Other than passing what does Wall do better than Melo???

I just randomly picked 2 names but they definitely don't belong above Melo. I know its YOUR list but still. lol

What kind of a job you do that allows to sit on the computer all day and post like a moron? Get a real job you unskilled baffoon.

Typing in caps like a pissed off elementary school who didn't get Justin Bieber tickets.

I got my life, happy to live it everyday. You sound miserable and distressed with your life. You're made a fool online and feel need to redeem yourself by challenging me? You're a scrub...you can't scare anyone; you just clowing yourself with this weak attempt.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm currently at Boxing College chilling with the miss.

However, I'll be back in the Bronx next week @ the World Wide Boxing gym on Jerome Ave by 205th street.

Go sharpen some pencils or something. Do something meaningful at work, unless you're just in the room that your fat mom pays rent for camping out playing black ops everyday. You not real.
    lmao yo im done argueing with u stop questioning me lil ***** u aint with no bitchhh n u aint in no college for boxing, stop by my gym ANYYYYDAYYY
    btw who daa ****kkkkkk is justin bieber??!!?!?!?!?

12th man

Nuggets stayed a 40 win team until Billups arrival. Thats my point if you missed it.

Love is a better passer, shooter, post player, and has more potential.

Love's season right now is better than any season Melo has ever done. Love is making NBA history and you should know because he had a 30/30 game on us.

Check the stats for further proof.

As for Wall, he's a better prospect and right now I would take Wall over Melo 10 times out of 10.

Wall has a set of skills that separates him and puts him into the elite list of PG's. Wall is only a rookie and is averaging crazy all star numbers. He's only going to get better, have you seen him ball this season?

12th man

lmao yo im done argueing with u stop questioning me lil ***** u aint with no bitchhh n u aint in no college for boxing, stop by my gym ANYYYYDAYYY
    btw who daa ****kkkkkk is justin bieber??!!?!?!?!?
    Payaso, you're trying to hard to be hard. You're scared and don't even know what to say. If you're too elementary to discuss the topic of NBA/Knicks, then leave with your stupid ass. What you think you're hood for not knowing who Justin Bieber is? You're impressing no one here, and your a scrub at your gym who's a sparring dummy. Why are you repping?

You can't even read...lol, college for boxing? What are you talking about?

People like you make heads from the Bronx look bad. Young punks who talk a lot of non-sense and trash. I'm young myself at 22 but I learned from the old school.

You hit before you speak, then you speak. You a cat.

u clearly get no buns. n sit on the computer all day. NOONE is trying to scare anyone, i just told u my location to spar and your from the same hood. LMAO and u bitcheddd outt pusssssyyy boyyyyyyyyy.

i dont know what to say to you. PEOPLE WANT YOU BANNED METROTARD.
    i told you where im at you can come anyday. ENOUGH WITH YOUR INTELLIGENT ASSSS REMARKS just come see me papo.

u dont box u beat off and you dont go to Boxing College dont play yourself homie. JUST COME SEE ME PLEASE

12th man

This dude failed to read that I was @ BC in getting "buns". I'm here enjoying my week off while this dude is pissed as hell.

How old are you, 14? All frustration I can imagine the lack of play you get from girls. You already exposed yourself as a fraud. Why don't you tell what you do for a living?

and we're not from the same hood*, I see you failed your Bronx geography. Do you even know where Jerome/205th is at? You wouldn't come out to see me either way, I seen your types a hundred of times. Talk loud on the internet, but you got a lolipop voice and you're soft on the inside.

I WOULD TAG YOUR A55 UP. I KNOW THAT. STOP IT 5.
    SO INSTEAD OF YOUR INTELLIGENT ASS REMARKS JUST COME SEE ME.
    DAS IT ENOUGH OF THE TALKING.
    heres my address again BX at Bronxchester boxing club

you dont want your right ear next to your nike airs- styles p

would you like my phone number also?
    Who from the bronx doesnt know where Jerome ave is? DAS FAR FROM ME ANYWAYS.
    BX at Bronxchester boxing club...... mon,wed,thurs,fri jus come see me n stop asking questions