Thread: isiah is atleast trying

Default isiah is atleast trying

with al;l the problems of the layden era i just wanna give zeke his props,for trying anything at all.tyhe names being mentioned coming here tothe knicks are decent players and in a kinda bad east we would be contenders,better than we are now anyways. just keep it up get me dampier swift and crawford.

yup, he really wants the lakers to compete for the championship

ISIAH IS THE MAN !!! Totally changed the sucky Knicks team I used to know. With the addition of Dampier we have an even greater chance at the big picture. I wonder what will be his next move, with the cards he got available, Crawford? Walker? who knows? Whatever it is, its for the best of the Knicks and I'm down with that.

if you ask me isiah has been the knicks MVP. he came in with a team that had nothing going and he made it in to a playoff team. he got marbury and TT also he got a pretty good center. isiah does not have that many options with knicks rite now because of the cap but look hes working out a deal for crawford that tells you what kind of GM this guy is.

I agree 100% with JJtheknick. Isiah has made this team watchable again, with no more assests than Scot Layden had but could do nothing with. Free agents are at least considering NY a possibility again, even if we have not had any deals this off season (yet).
    I can hardly believe this is the same team from before Isiah's arrival. He has done so much with so little, in such a short time its just awesome. Whatever deal does or does not happen, I believe Isiah will do what's best for the franchise now, and also for the future.

David

dampier, stro and crawford....if those three players came to the knicks, isiah tomas will be loved in new york!

dampier seems unlikely but even if he only gets crawford i still tip my cap to him. with this cap thing isiah finds away to bring in the superstar that crawford is. hes as got my vote if he runs for president.

not good enough... he must at least get Crawford to get my approval for this off-season. If he gets just Jamal Crawford I'll give him a C+, if he gets Crawford and Dampier I'll give him a B+. If he gets Crawford, Dampier and Swift I'll give him an A, if he can get Crawford, Dampier, Swift and Carter he'll get an A++.

he can get Crawford, Dampier, Swift and Carter he'll get an A++.

damn the man aint god.lol he will do the team justice though.i feel jst reading all of what he is trying to do and how hard he is trying we will be just ok

Thomas is a hard worker. He is on his way to Chicago to discuss a sign and trade with Crawford. I think he is one of the top and hardest working GM's in the East. If he could get rid of Houston's contract, he should win an award.

If he could get rid of Houston's contract, he should win an award.
    right now houstons is a knick and with his big contract it will be a miracle if he can.

Zeke looks like he's trying and you gotta respect him for that. There's a LOT of lazy GMs in the league that sit on their butts during the offseason and don't even make an effort to improve their teams.

Isiah really cares about his NYKs