Miami Skeet VS NEW YORK KNICKS: Battle For The Garden

la2ny

Starter
Tell me about it . It's hard to move on from this .I could just imagine what the media will be saying..I've been a knick fan since 89. And Boy do I wish I 90's was back with Starks and oakley they knew how to play defense..maybe starks could teach these guys defense. I don't think trading for carmelo would give us a championship right away..But if we get him and other pieces during the summer it's worth it.:evil:
Iknow they already kinda crusified us for the Boston game this is going to be worse just because it was the Heat even if it was close.

I swear i miss those teams can we get oak outta retirement and trade for camby.

And Melo isn't the answer but he's a great start to be better and we could sign better players because of NY actually being a good team.

and I love Gallo and understand what everyone was saying but he had only 4 points 4 f'ing points in the 2nd half!Can I get some freaking consistentency dude!!!!

la2ny

Starter
I just don't like how this whole thread started. It cursed us. I mean even Amare's streak ended.
it was bound to happen eventually Amare was going to need help, and when he did get sum all of a sudden gallo couldnt throw shit in a toilet.throw in felton played terrible and everyone got mugged because it was miami hey wat do you expect.

i am officially never making a thread again smh

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I want Chris Paul. W him and Amare we'd smack the heat in the grill. We definitely wouldn't get blown out like this. Sux..

Kiyaman

Legend
Haha.. Yea him, Red and Kiya were all soooooo wrong about this team. Thankfully.

Landry Fields plays like a veteran..... top-3 candidate for ROY award

down by 20 points with 4 min left in the game
WTF! all 5 Knick starters are still on the court
:smokin:
Is Moz & AR injured? or did they play themselves
out of the rotation early in the season (20 games)???
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
Iknow they already kinda crusified us for the Boston game this is going to be worse just because it was the Heat even if it was close.

I swear i miss those teams can we get oak outta retirement and trade for camby.

And Melo isn't the answer but he's a great start to be better and we could sign better players because of NY actually being a good team.

and I love Gallo and understand what everyone was saying but he had only 4 points 4 f'ing points in the 2nd half!Can I get some freaking consistentency dude!!!!
LMAO..I think labron actually likes getting booed it just fires him up..big mistake booing his dumb ass, he's probably laughing right now..And alot of analyst where saying tha gallinari..plays with no confidence at times and is very inconsistent..If we want to be contenders..We might have to revamp this team...I think we could get oak..lol throw mason and starks in there too. I think they would have done a better job..we lost twice on national t.v..ain't that a bitch. D'antoni needs to be told that he can't win on offense because that won't get you championships..Dumb a##

la2ny

Starter
We still need better players tho. we aren't talented enough to beat teams like this i've said it over and over but sum dismissed it as me just wanting melo.im looking beyond him. this team is a playoff team yes.but no way shape or form a top 4 team.we only get a 6th seed due to a horrible east.we challenge boston only because of youth an athleticism.once that wears boston wins with length and depth. miami has what we have so when we played w/o as much talent its like fighting a fire with lighter fluid instead of w/ fire.

la2ny

Starter
LMAO..I think labron actually likes getting booed it just fires him up..big mistake booing his dumb ass, he's probably laughing right now..And alot of analyst where saying tha gallinari..plays with no confidence at times and is very inconsistent..If we want to be contenders..We might have to revamp this team...I think we could get oak..lol throw mason and starks in there too. I think they would have done a better job..we lost twice on national t.v..ain't that a bitch. D'antoni needs to be told that he can't win on offense because that won't get you championships..Dumb a##
yeah pat can come back 2.

We have one more national game against chi.,thank god i wont hear breen and jvg an marc jackson.

we need another coach after this year im sorry. this guy will never beat "ELITE" with Offense.if you didnt notice dumbass pringles man its why your team couldn't score...yes your team was wearing white not black Mike Bologna!!!

vpell

Benchwarmer
you guys need to calm down. knicks just seemed exhausted in the second half. they've been on an incredible run. the heat will hit this point soon also.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Landry Fields plays like a veteran..... top-3 candidate for ROY award

down by 20 points with 4 min left in the game
WTF! all 5 Knick starters are still on the court
:smokin:
Is Moz & AR injured? or did they play themselves
out of the rotation early in the season (20 games)???
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

Knew this was coming..

A Knicks loss wouldn't be complete w out a shortsighted Kiya-comment.

Yes they played themselves out of the D'antoni Circle of Trust. They're projects so I don't blame coach. One guy I'd like to see more is Bill Walker tho. He's aight in my book.

This is still a good team guys. I think we'll promptly come out w a sense of urgency and smack the Cavs tomorrow night. If we don't, any anger you wanna direct at coach would be justified imo.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
it was bound to happen eventually Amare was going to need help, and when he did get sum all of a sudden gallo couldnt throw shit in a toilet.throw in felton played terrible and everyone got mugged because it was miami hey wat do you expect.

Don't feel bad..For some reason I knew they were probably going to lose..Because they just weren't that good we let this streak against not great teams get to us..Are bench also sucks if lebron has a bad night and felton this team is just not that deep.I was away in eurpoe for 10 years. So I never seen how bad the knicks have gotten I was so use to winning with Ewing, oakley, starks That it's hard TO know that we're not that good anymore and to realize that we went fom being the top defensive team..to the worse defensive team..But lets see what this coming months or summer will bring we definitely need a chris paul and maybe melo..throw in a few good bench players.

Kiyaman

Legend

Cut it out!!!
la2ny
Your GAME-THREAD was aight.... Miami been on a mission the last 9 games.
The Knicks 6+ man rotation needs more depth for the 2nd half of a game.
Douglas played well substituting for Felton during the first half to come from
a 13 point deficit to tie the game at halftime.

la2ny

Starter
Cut it out!!!
la2ny
Your GAME-THREAD was aight.... Miami been on a mission the last 9 games.
The Knicks 6+ man rotation needs more depth for the 2nd half of a game.
Douglas played well substituting for Felton during the first half to come from
a 13 point deficit to tie the game at halftime.
it was a joke 2 lighten the ass kickin lol

Kiyaman

Legend
Ray Felt is playing just as good as CP3 this season.

Slow down. D.Wade & Charmer chopped Felton apart for 41 minutes of his playintime (they had Felton number at tip-off).
While Douglas/Fields/Chandler/Gallo/and S.Williams stole a 13 point lead out of D.Wades pockets.
Felton is decent, he have to learn how to get other teammates into the offense other than handing the ball to an "unstoppable" Amare. 80% of Felton assist come from Amare.