Miami Skeet VS NEW YORK KNICKS: Battle For The Garden

CoolClyde

defense creates offense

oh well, our offense just wasn't better than their offense. sad.
amazing how the biggest guns in the game also play the best defense. because they're smart players as well, coached well. once again, 'Antoni has no answer to a team running us ragged, triple-teaming STUD. the second half was a joke in a very short amount of time, thanks to mr. inconsistency, gallopony. wtf's up with that? was team too tired in 2nd half? is the short rotation finally catching up with D'assholio? i really thought we had a chance at halftime. at least losing to celtdick's brought us back to reality, making this loss not as bad, or unexpected. we can beat miami... not. this. year. time for an upgrade if we want to beat quality teams; or at least teach some defense, expand the rotation, get a real center and backup pg. poor game for feltip.
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
I Agree with your sentiment D' Antoni can't not expect to win against Good teams with running and outscoring you can't be contenders that way youu'll make it to the playoffs and just get swept in the 1 round . Because if they get better players but playing antoni's game plan. of running outscoring you just going to tired the players out at the end. causing them to run out of gas. that's why you gotta play defense people you got to hussle like oakley, mason, starks of back in the days. If you don't get the defensive stops or rebounds. You can't win .

Oak

Rookie
People are right, Better players woudn't have changed anything. Melo is not the solution ,CP3 is not the solution. I love my Knicks, i love the way Chandler or Gallo or even Fields, play at the moment. The leadership brought by Stat is what we needed the most.
No the thing i was tired during the game was the lack of realism in the 3rd quarter. I saw nothing technicaly, just a bunch of guys playing streetball...
So now what Dantoni's is able to do ? Because the problem is the coach. And please we have to stop thinking that Melo is the messiah.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
People are right, Better players woudn't have changed anything. Melo is not the solution ,CP3 is not the solution. I love my Knicks, i love the way Chandler or Gallo or even Fields, play at the moment. The leadership brought by Stat is what we needed the most.
No the thing i was tired during the game was the lack of realism in the 3rd quarter. I saw nothing technicaly, just a bunch of guys playing streetball...
So now what Dantoni's is able to do ? Because the problem is the coach. And please we have to stop thinking that Melo is the messiah.

Was the coach missing free throws? Was the Coach missing key baskets? When the Knicks stopped hitting their 3s Miami's D collapsed in and stopped us from scoring in the paint. Let's face it, as much as we hate to say it Miami is a better team! That doesn't bother me and I know the Knicks will make a few more smart moves to improve this roster and we will make a run and we will meet up with the Heat again. This season is officially stage 2 of our rebuilding and we will see what stage 3 brings when we get the other players we feel will push us over the edge into the elite group of NBA teams..

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru

Also, to say better players wouldn't of helped is delusional. I have been calling for Iggy and Iggy could have locked down D-wade; just like Joel Anthony did to STAT. Great D leads to great offense.

CoolClyde

Also, to say better players wouldn't of helped is delusional. I have been calling for Iggy and Iggy could have locked down D-wade; just like Joel Anthony did to STAT. Great D leads to great offense.
:agreed:
Yes, HTG, yes. from Red Holtzman to Clyde to CoolClyde, we all agree with you.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This game was disappointing, considering how we played the first half. But I guess it was to be expected .. we do have a young team with no big game experience .. I just hope our Knicks learned alot from this game, and especially Donnie .. we need another star.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
This game was disappointing, considering how we played the first half. But I guess it was to be expected .. we do have a young team with no big game experience .. I just hope our Knicks learned alot from this game, and especially Donnie .. we need another star.

What beat the Knicks was the hot shooting of LeBron PERIOD. Also, missing free throws and key baskets didn't help either....

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
just wanted to bump this

Lol..I see you added that because of Their Lose To The Dallas Mavericks.
Even Though it was close, Dallas mavericks always beat The Heat .
When They beat boston, Lakers, Spurs, Dallas,:kissass: Than they could be taken as a Threat.