Miami Skeet VS NEW YORK KNICKS: Battle For The Garden

la2ny

Starter
hopefully this is a reality check 4 sum of the dudes on this board thinking were a top 4 team right now.We still need alot of things to improve

la2ny

Starter
damn they didnt think playoffs. woah

Amare w/ junk is enuff 4 playoffs in the east,but he doesnt have junk he has good stuff lol

OMG I love this team. Thought just for a second it would get ugly when we went down 13 but we rebounded nicely. We need to keep blocking shots and making it "wild" then we'll get this win. Gallo is playing superb

Red

TYPE-A
Haha.. Yea him, Red and Kiya were all soooooo wrong about this team. Thankfully.

You're funny.

Making the playoffs won't matter without

1. A Big Man / Center

2. Another Pg

We'll be too use to winning by then against lower level teams, and will need better defense to really compete. Walsh knows this, our assets are in demand, and winning is becoming expected.

Someone will be added, someone will be traded, depending on the offers.

btw... I already gave MDA, Gallo, and whoever their props. But what I see I believe is obvious.

That and you need attention. smh.

la2ny

Starter
**** how long they gonna let the hacks continue any other game 5 people wulda fouled out already

Oak

Rookie
third quarter is just ridiculous, poor basket ball IQ, poor shot selection, no defence...

la2ny

Starter
the defense wasn't bad until it snowballed. this team plays better on d when the offense is going good.

only way we have a chance is amare drops 20+ in the 4th which isnt going to happen